剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
[电影]摘星寻梦
我把表格发了过去 如果我妈也想见我
So I send in the form, and if my mom wants to meet me too,
-那我们就见 -对
- then we meet? - Yeah.
如果她不想见我
And if she doesn't want to meet me,
那我又要承受一遍被拒绝的刺痛感了
then I get to feel that hot sting of rejection all over again.
想想就刺♥激♥
What a fun adventure this all is.
你知道什么让人高兴吗
You know what is fun?
我新节目开始的第一天你就跟我一起来
You coming with me to my first day on my new show.
"马男波杰克与FHBA之洛杉矶篇"
"BoJack Horseman in F.H.B.A. Los Angeles,
马男波杰克主演"法官"
starring BoJack Horseman as 'the Judge.'"
FHBA是什么
What is F.H.B.A. ?
我记得是一部关于
I think it's one of those shows
海军性犯罪的过时节目
about Navy sex crimes that have gone cold?
他们可能是看到了新商机之类的
And there may be numbers or something?
就把节目改名为"法官老爹"
Then, they call "The Judge."
我只是很开心能出门转转
I'm just excited to get out of the house.
我被困在那山上感觉烦躁不安
I've been getting really fidgety cooped up on that hill.
好像我身上有无数鼓包在我皮肤底下
Like I got tiny little bumps crawling around
爬来爬去 你能懂吗
on the inside of my skin, you know?
当然了 快看那个人
Totally. Look at this guy,
在十字路口中♥央♥发短♥信♥
texting in the middle of the intersection.
你被判定是个烂司机
You have been judged to be a shitty driver.
我是法官 我判你见鬼去吧
I'm the Judge. I sentence you to kiss my ass.
你被审判了
Boom! You got "Judged."
舞台向这边
重新出演剧情片的感觉真好
It feels good to be a dramatic actor again.
逗人笑需要技巧 这是肯定的
To make someone laugh is a craft, to be sure,
但任意就能催人泪下可是难得的天赋
but to make someone cry, on purpose, that is a precious gift.
我是迈尔斯 制片实习生
I'm Miles, the production intern.
你有什么需要的吗 要喝水吗
Can I get you anything? Water?
你真贴心
That's so sweet of you.
实际上这是他的工作本分
Actually, that's so his job of him.
制片助理 你的名字我忘了
Hey, PA, whose name I already forgot.
我叫迈尔斯 是个实习生
It's Miles, and I'm an intern.
我还是不感兴趣
Still not interested.
你能带我女儿去"影视村"那儿吗
Can you take my daughter to "Video village"?
我想确保她见到我最帅气的样子
I wanna make sure she sees me at my most awesome,
说具体点就是拍摄角度稍微高点
which is with a slightly high angle
这样就拍不出双下巴了
to avoid appearance of a double chin.
记得和导演说
Note to director.
-就在这边 -好的
- Right this way. - Okay.
安静
Quiet!
开拍
Rolling!
F.H.B.A.之洛杉矶篇前情提要
Previously on F.H.B.A. Los Angeles...
F.H.B.A.之洛杉矶篇
我也许是一个维♥权♥律师
I may be a human rights lawyer,
萨曼莎
但那些婊♥子♥们就是人类的污点
but those skanks are human wrongs.
萨曼莎
塔莎
我会把对癌症病房♥的孩子们讲的原话告诉你
I'll tell you the same thing I tell kids in the cancer ward.
塔莎
我不是来这里交朋友的
I'm not here to make friends.
我是来战胜并或治愈癌症的
I'm here to win and/or cure cancer.
今晚从翘臀新生训练营回来的女孩们
Tonight, the girls return from Booty Boot Camp
将要面对新法官马男波杰克
and face new judge, BoJack Horseman.
马男波杰克
波杰克会放过她们吗
Will BoJack turn the other cheek,
还是说这周会给这些翘臀妹妹们点颜色瞧瞧
or is this the week the booties hit the floor?
这里是菲丽西提·霍夫曼的翘臀学院之洛杉矶篇
This is Felicity Huffman's Booty Academy: Los Angeles!
菲丽西提·霍夫曼
翘臀学院
洛杉矶篇
这都是些啥
What's all this then?
在翘臀学院 我们将一探究竟
On Booty Academy, we're here to find out
谁受到正义的眷顾 谁又将被赶出学院
who's got the right behind and who's going to be left behind.
波杰克 在我们宣布判决之前你有什么
BoJack, do you have anything you'd like to say to the contestants
想对参赛者说的吗
before we give our verdict?
我没什么要说的
No, I'm good.
很好 卡利俄铂 相信你还能秀点更猛的
Very well. Calliope, you are "Ready for this jelly."
你还能存活一周
You can stay another week.
塔莎 你一点都勾不起我们的兴趣
Tasha, our 'anaconda don't want none."
拍拍屁♥股♥可以走人了
Cover up your bottom and go.
不
No!
你的翘臀被宣判离开
Your booty's been adjudicated!
宣判离开
停
Cut!
这简直是扯淡
This is bullshit!
-我要打经纪人电♥话♥ -请问这是什么节目
- I'll call my manager! - Remind me what this show is?
我知道这个节目 但这是在拍什么
I mean I know, but remind me?
菲丽西提·霍夫曼的翘臀学院
Felicity Huffman's Booty Academy.
这节目本来是讲
It was supposed to be
菲丽西提·霍夫曼设想的未来美国领导者
Felicity Huffman's Future Leaders of America,
但传到网络上之后就变得有点不对了
but it got retooled a little by the network.
所以我们就变成了评判谁的屁♥股♥最好看了吗
So are we judging who has the best booty?
波杰克 不 这太有损身份了
BoJack, no. That is so degrading.
既然不是关于她们的屁♥股♥
So if it's not about their butts,
那为什么另外一个法官是Mix-A-Lot
then why is the other judge Sir Mix-A-Lot?
美国爵士歌♥手制♥作♥人
因为我是一个诚实正直的法官
Because I'm an honest and impartial judge.
真要说我有什么出名的 那就是我不会说谎
And if there's one thing I'm famous for, it's that I cannot lie.
行吧 的确是这样没错
Yeah, I guess that would be the one thing.
我们能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
在一群苗条的洛杉矶小姐里站着
Being around all these skinny L.A. Ladies
让我万分自觉自己是团肉
makes me feel like a blob.
我还要拍10个多小时的样子
Well, I gotta shoot for, like, ten more hours.
开玩笑的吧
Are you serious?
显然 巴东卡东卡东不死他
Apparently, it takes three hours
课程的布景要搭3个小时
to set up the "Badonka-donka-dobstacle course."
电视节目录制也算是个全职工作
So making TV is like a full-time job?
那为什么还这么差劲
Then why is it so bad?
肯定是大家没在努力工作
I just assumed people weren't trying.
我不是故意插嘴
I don't mean to butt in here,
可是你女儿不是应该去上学吗
but shouldn't your daughter be in school?
你不是应该叫"管好自己的事先生"吗
Shouldn't you be "Sir Minding-Your-Own-Business-A-Lot"?
空档年 源自西方国家
青年升学前或毕业后进行长♥期♥旅行
我提前毕业了 现在是空档年
I graduated early and took a gap year.
我朋友玛丽萨正在欧洲徒步旅行
My friend Maryssa is backpacking through Europe,
但我很走运 在这个屁♥股♥泛滥的收♥容♥所♥待着
but lucky me, I get to hang out in this butt-infested warehouse.
不错哦
All right.
最好有人来检查一下按♥摩♥浴缸的酸碱度
Someone better be checking the pH levels of that Jacuzzi
因为这些婊♥子♥都是强碱性[无聊]
because these bitches are basic.
你想去外景场地看看吗
You wanna explore the back lot?
按♥摩♥浴缸 忏悔室
有一整片区域
They got a whole area
都建成多伦多市中心的样子了
that was built to look like downtown Toronto.
讽刺纽约脏乱差
他们在那里拍设置在纽约的场景
That's where they shoot the stuff that set in New York.
你可以直接离开片场吗
Are you allowed to just leave the set?
他们能怎么样 扣我的钱吗
What are they gonna do? Dock my pay?
我是实习生 没有薪水 权力很大的
I'm an intern. They don't pay me. I got all the power!
卡洛琳公主 你会爱上斯蒂尔顿牧场的
Princess Carolyn, you are going to love Stilton Acres.
我们有桑拿和网球场 还有巨大的树篱迷宫
We have a sauna and a tennis court and a giant hedge maze.
如果能走出迷宫
And if you make it all the way through the maze,
就有糖水喝
you get some sugar water.
而且你会很喜欢圣吱吱宴会的
And you're gonna love the Feast of Saint Squeaky.
这是老鼠界最神圣的节日
It's the holiest of all mouse holidays.
我们会准备一顿瑞士干酪大餐
We prepare a feast of Swiss--
因为这是最神圣[洞最多]的奶酪吗
Because it's the holiest of all cheeses?
因为这是我们的祖先逃命时
Because it was all our ancestors could carry
唯一能带走的东西
when they were trying to escape for their lives.
因为上面有洞
Because it has holes!
-很好笑 -谢谢
- That's very funny. - Thanks.
我希望你和我父母相处融洽
I really want you and my parents to get along.
他们可能会有点难应付 尤其是节日期间
They can be kind of a lot, especially around the holidays.
我一定会爱上他们的
I'm sure I'm going to love them.
他们也会爱我的 我可是卡洛琳公主
And they're gonna love me. I'm Princess Carolyn!
我也相信他们会的
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表