剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
所以刚刚那些都是在为白♥痴♥那个部分做铺垫吗
So that's a re-up on the idiot part?
我们怎么能做到随遇而安
How are we supposed to make the best of things?
-我们被困在地下了 -的确是这样
- We're stuck underground. - This is true.
但我们大多数人都是重要的名人
But most of us are important celebrities,
所以肯定很快就会有人来找我们的
so someone will come for us soon.
对于你们普通人
And for you regulars,
我相信他们也会把你们一并救走的
I'm sure they'll bring you up with us!
那在那之前我们要做什么
What do we do till then?
我们是演员 我提议我们来演出吧
We're actors! I say we put on a show.
谁同意这个提议
Who's with me?
演出 谁来当主角 我想是我
A show? Who will be the star? Me, I assume.
当然你是主角 你是主角
Sure you'll be the star, and you'll be the star!
你是主角 我们都是主角
And you'll be the star! We'll all be the star!
各位 我向大家保证我们马上就能离开这里
Folks, I promise you we will be out of here in no time.
第三天
那时我意识到
And that's when I realized...
我只是不适合有刘海
I just don't have the face for bangs.
天呐 太谢谢你们了 你们真好 谢谢
Oh, my God, thank you so much. You're too kind! Thank you.
谢谢菲比给我们讲的这个《活着》中的
Thank you, Phoebe, for that rousing Tale
鼓舞人心的故事 下一个该谁了
from the Above Ground. Who's next?
我忍♥不了了 我要出去
I can't take this anymore. I need to get out.
我从来没有过这么长时间没有给皮肤补水
This is the longest I've gone without moisturizing,
感觉自己就像蜥蜴一样
and I feel like a lizard!
-无意冒犯 -才72个小时
- No offense. - It's only been 72 hours.
我要错过我在CBS的会了
I'm missing my general meeting at CBS.
我应该去工作了
I'm supposed to get baa-ck to work.
我不能这样活着 我们得点着某个人
I can't live like this! We've gotta light someone on fire.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think that
那个不怎么出名的米歇尔·莫娜汉
less-famous Michelle Monaghan has the right idea
-关于把人点着的想法是对的 -谢谢
- about lighting people on fire. - Thank you.
拜托 各位 坚持一下
Come on, party people, keep it together.
我们不要忘了我们为什么在这
Let's not forget why we're here--
是为了给我的竞选筹款
to raise money for my campaign,
再往近点说 为了不要发疯 互相残杀
and more recently, to not go crazy and murder each other.
有人能把我的车开来吗
Can someone please bring me my car?
是一辆普锐斯 一辆银色普锐斯
It's a Prius. A silver Prius.
真是服了你了 扎克
You're killing me, Zach.
花生酱先生 你能做到的
Mr. Peanutbutter, you can do this.
做一个领袖 我知道你可以的
Be the leader that I know you can be.
是的 你说得对 我绝对能搞定
Yeah. You're right. I've totally got this.
搞什么
What in the world?
"旷野的呼声"
"Vox clamantis in deserto."
-是我 -旱獭先生伯科威茨
- It is I. - Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz!
-我们得救了 -太棒了
- We're saved! - Wow!
谢天谢地 一个领袖
Oh, thank God. A leader.
这里发生了什么 有人在找我们吗
What's going on down here? Anyone's looking for us?
我们没事的 冷静点 别担心
We're cool. Just being cool, don't worry.
戴安 你一直
Diane, have you just been
都在和波杰克喝得烂醉吗
getting drunk with BoJack this whole time?
什么 我还在生你的气
What? I'm still mad at you.
市民们 保持冷静
Citizens, remain calm.
对 那正是我一直在说的
Yeah, that's what I've been saying!
救援人员在路上了 但是得等一会
Rescue workers are coming but it could be a while.
由于在建的一座通往夏威夷的昂贵的桥预算超支
State emergency funds have been depleted due to budget overruns
国家紧急资金已经耗尽了
on a costly bridge to Hawaii that's being constructed.
是啊
Oh, yeah!
因为旱獭是有挖掘技能的动物
Since a woodchuck is a digging animal,
我来早点带你们出去
I came to get you out early.
那就是旱獭
Is that what a woodchuck is?
为什么我觉得那像是个海狸
Why did I think it was like a beaver?
外面什么情况 旱獭先生 整个社区都毁了吗
What's it like out there, Woodchuck? Whole neighborhood totaled?
-城市陷入混乱了吗 -没有 只有你的房♥子
- Is the city in chaos? - No, it's really just your house.
因为水力压裂
Because of all the fracking
都发生在你的房♥子下面
that's been happening underneath your house.
有意思
Interesting!
-哎呀呀 -好吧 好吧
- Ay-yi-yi. - Oh, right, right.
所以你挖地道下来
So you just burrowed down here
只是为了救你政♥治♥对手的重要捐赠者
to rescue your political opponent's top donors.
那可真方便啊
That's convenient.
其实特别不方便
It was actually very inconvenient,
但是我暂时搁置政♥治♥ 来拯救你们
but I put politics aside to save you people from dying.
为旱獭先生欢呼三声
Three cheers for Woodchuck!
万岁 万岁 万万岁
Hip, hip, hooray!
拜托不要这么大声欢呼 地道很脆弱
Please, don't cheer too loudly. The tunnel is very delicate.
万岁 万岁 万万岁
Hip, hip, hooray!
真的 我认为最好...
Seriously, I think it's best to--
万岁 万岁 万万岁
Hip, hip, hooray!
-我们再来一次 只是为了好玩 -不要
-Let's cheer one more time, just for fun! - No, please.
-欢呼四次 万岁 万岁 -万万岁
- Four cheers. Why not? Hip, hip... - Hooray!
不
No!
所以结果证明
So turns out three cheers
欢呼的适当次数可能是三次
was probably an adequate number of cheers.
-那是什么 -继续走就是了
- What was that? - Just keep walking.
天呐 我迫不及待地想回家
God, I can't wait to get home.
我甚至都不再有家了
I don't even have a home anymore.
天 我要把我那些从来都不戴的
Oh, man, where am I going to
各种颜色的帽子放在哪里
keep all my different colored hats I never wear?
如果你需要一个落脚的地方
Well, if you need another couch to crash on,
我家永远都欢迎你
there's always my place.
你不是和拉尔夫同居了吗
Didn't you move in with Ralph?
是 但是我还保留着我的旧公♥寓♥
Yeah, but I kept the old apartment.
-以防万一吧 我想 -以防什么万一
- Just in case, I guess. - In case of what?
那是什么
What was that?
女士们 请冷静 我们可以聊聊
Now, ladies, just calm down. We can talk about this.
我们怎么办 卡洛琳公主
What are we gonna do, Princess Carolyn?
你说你是个公主
Did you say you're a princess?
那只是我的名字 我是一名经理
That's just my name. I'm a manager.
类似经纪人吧
It's like an agent.
-完全不同 -真的不同吗
- It's totally different. - Is it, though?
都住嘴 你会谈判吗
Silence! You negotiate deals?
你可以为我们所用 卡洛琳经理
You could be of service, Manager Carolyn.
我的手 被压碎了
My hands... they're crushed.
我没办法挖隧♥道♥回去了
There's no way I can dig us back out now.
其实 我可以挖
Well, I can dig!
事实上 谁都不该挖
Actually, no one should dig.
你家的地基就是块瑞士干酪
Your foundation is basically Swiss cheese.
哪怕是最轻微的刺♥激♥
The slightest provocation
都可以再次引发坍塌 把我们都压死
could cause another collapse that would crush us all.
我知道这些是因为我买♥♥了部
I know that because I bought
关于水力压裂的情景喜剧 《压裂小屋》
a sitcom about fracking, The Frack Shack.
当《杰茜驾到》遇到水力压裂
It's New Girl meets fracking.
老天 没人会看这部剧 对不对
Oh, God, no one's gonna watch that show, huh?
救援人员马上就会来的
Someone will be coming for us soon.
与此同时 我们必须组织自救
In the meantime, we must organize.
将食物和水按量分配 看看我们还有多少余粮
Parcel out food and water and see how much we've got.
我来指定各小组领导
I'll assign team leaders.
不 我嗅到政♥权♥的更迭气息
Oh, no. I'm sensing a shift in power.
第四天
好吧
All right. Um...
-老天 -给你 一支香蕉
- God...! - For you, a banana
-因为你太迷人了 -太好了
- because you're so appealing. - Yeah.
给你个小红萝卜 慢慢吃
And for you, a radish. Enjoy.
花生酱先生 这一切简直就是灾难
Mr. Peanutbutter, this is a disaster.
我可不觉得 我是派食队长 我很喜欢
I don't think so. I'm food captain, and I am loving it.
-谁任命你为派食队长的 -旱獭
- And who made you the food captain? - Woodchuck.
问题就在这 现在他说了算
Exactly. He's in charge.
抱歉 你无权享有这些配给
Excuse me, you have not been allocated those rations.
我是匹马 需要更多食物 我还是个名人
I'm a horse. I need more food, and I'm a celebrity.
-这里所有人都是名人 -筹办人不是
- Everyone down here is a celebrity. - Not the caterers.
放下食物
Relinquish the food.
你的机会来了
Here's your chance.
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表