剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
当我伪造波杰克的签名的事暴露了的时候
When it gets out I faked BoJack's signature,
整件事就都黄了
the deal's gonna fall apart.
还有我的名声 我的事业
There goes my reputation, my career--
生活不仅仅只有事业 不是吗
Well, there's more to life than just your career, isn't there?
-是吗 -不是吗
- Is there? - Isn't there?
我什么都没有了
I have nothing!
这次加油鼓劲开始跑偏了
This pep talk is going in the wrong direction.
你知道我这个年龄的女人要成家有多难吗
Do you know how hard it is to start a family at my age?
找到一个如意郎君有多难吗
To find a guy at my age?
你不需要男人来组建家庭
You don't need a guy to start a family.
你是卡洛琳公主 可以做任何事
You're Princess Carolyn. You can do anything.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
听着 这片树林又黑又可怕
Look, the woods are dark and scary,
但走出去的唯一途径就是穿过它
but the only way out is through.
抱歉 我被这片小树林分了神
I'm sorry. I got distracted by the woods.
-我们说到哪来着 -不 你说得对
-What were we talking about? -No, you're right.
唯一的出路就是穿过黑暗
The only way out is through.
我得跟波杰克谈谈 我要停止自怨自艾
I gotta talk to BoJack. I gotta stop feeling sorry for myself.
我是卡洛琳公主
I'm Princess Carolyn.
就是这样
That's the spirit!
就像我的血型经常说的 B须积极
As my blood type always says, "B" Positive!
-那是什么 -不知道
- What was that? - I don't know.
嗨 皮卡雷洛医生
Hey, Doctor Picarello.
皮卡雷洛医生 你还好吗
Doctor Picarello, are you okay?
陶德
Todd?
结果是副教授笑瓦斯在和一个老浣熊
So it turns out Vice Chancellor Laughing Gassy got rabies
吵架的时候患上了狂犬病
from quarrelling with an old raccoon.
然后他开始咬大家
And then he started biting everyone,
现在一大群人都患上了狂犬病
and now a bunch of them have rabies.
谁能料到我单纯无害的小丑牙医事业
Who could have predicted my innocent clown dentist venture
会变成如此可怕的东西
could turn into something so terrifying?
没听出和我有什么关系
I don't see how this concerns me.
尤兰达 他们会在树林里的唯一原因
Yolanda, the only reason they're in the woods at all
就是因为你
is because of you.
如果人们发现商业促进局的人是幕后人员
If people find out the Better Business Bureau is behind this,
你觉得你不会得到
you don't think you'll be getting a buzz
促进局商业分部的大力褒奖吗
from the Business Branch of the Board of Better Bureaus?
你说得对 我们要在有人受伤之前有所行动
You're right! We have to do something before someone gets hurt.
叫我五分之四的牙医代表 因为我同意了
Call me four out of five dentists, because I agree.
啥
What?
我们到了 在此度过余生
Here we are. The rest of our lives.
没错 哇
Yeah, wow.
-你想去夏威夷吗 -什么 现在吗
- Do you wanna go to Hawaii? - What? Right now?
是啊 我们有多久没有冲动行事了
Yeah! When's the last time we did something impulsive?
你前阵子还没怎么过脑子就竞选州长...
Well, you did run for governor without giving it much--
我只是觉得我们可以度个假
I just think we could use a vacation.
去年以来发生了太多疯狂的事
Things have been so crazy this last year.
在我们在此度过余生之前 何不先休息一下
Before we start the rest of our lives, haven't we earned a break?
好吧 出发去夏威夷
All right. Let's go to Hawaii!
他们修的桥还驾在那
They got that bridge that's just sitting there.
-我们可以利用一下 -好嘞 夏威夷我们来了
- We might as well use it. - All right! Hawaii, here we come!
-我们来了 夏威夷 -夏威夷
- All right! Hawaii! - Hawaii!
听着
So, listen.
你也知道经纪人和经理人之间的区别就是...
As you know, one of the differences between agents and managers--
-拜托你别说了 -我要制♥作♥一部新的电视剧
- Oh, my God. Stop. Please stop. - I'm producing a new TV show.
这是个精彩绝伦的剧本
It's a phenomenal script
可能有鬼魂或蝾螈[笨蛋] 也可能没有
which may or may not involve ghost or newts.
-里面有鬼魂或蝾螈[笨蛋]吗 -可能有
- Does it involve ghost or newts? - It may!
-你还没看吧 -何止看 我可是制♥作♥人
- You haven't read it, have you? - Read it? I'm producing it!
-是啊 -这是一个真实冷峻的推理故事
- Right. - It's this gritty, hard-boiled mystery--
-我受够推理故事了 -好吧
- I'm so sick of mysteries. -Right, well--
根本不可能想出结局
They're impossible to figure out.
但忽然间 就有某个细节
Then all of a sudden, some random detail
使英雄主人公想起一段对话
makes the hero remember a conversation
将所有线索串联起来
that totally re-contextualizes everything,
然后事件神奇地水落石出
and then it all magically comes together.
-没错 可是... -根本一派胡言
- Sure, but-- - It's such bullshit.
能让我忽然想通一切的
Where's my random detail
那个细节在哪里呢
that's gonna suddenly make everything make sense?
因为我极度需要
Because I would love that.
这个剧本真的很特别
Well, this script is really special,
人人都想演主角
and everyone wants to play the lead,
从马修·麦康纳到马修·派瑞
from Matthew McConaughey to Matthew Perry.
-马修·派瑞 -是啊 但我在想...
- Matthew Perry? - Yeah. But I was thinking--
等等 马修·派瑞
Hold on. Matthew Perry...
波杰克 哪张照片透露出
Hey, BoJack, which one of these pictures more says,
"这个女儿看起来
"This daughter looks like
是个不错的年轻女性 我希望生命里有她"
a cool lady that I wanna have in my life"?
问这个干什么
Why do you ask?
我在写信给我妈妈 我想附上一张照片
I'm writing a letter to my mom and I want to include a picture.
我准备寄去收养机构
I'm going to send it to the adoption agency.
他们可能还记录有她的地址
Maybe if they still have her address on file,
可以帮我转寄给她
they can forward it to her.
听起来机会渺茫
Seems like a long shot.
不如换个更好的策略 别那样做
How about a better strategy is, don't do that,
这样失败时你就不会失望了
and then you won't be disappointed when it doesn't work out?
我想试遍所有方法 我不想以后回想起来
I'm trying everything. I don't wanna look back at this
觉得像《钱德勒的名单》结局一样 你懂吗
and feel like the end of "Chandler's List," You know?
-你是说《辛德勒的名单》吧 -没看过
- You mean Schindler's List. - Never saw it.
我说的是《钱德勒的名单》
I'm talking about "Chandler's List,"
马修·派瑞主持《周六夜现场》时的短剧
the sketch from when Matthew Perry hosted SNL.
-提醒我一下 -好的
- Remind me? - Okay.
《老友记》里的钱德勒
So it's Chandler from Friends,
在二战期间有一份名单
and it's World War II, and he's got this list.
他一直在想 "我可是钱德勒
And the whole time, he's like, "I'm Chandler!
我能有份更长的名单吗"
Could I have a bigger list?"
但到了最后 战争结束 他却想着
But then at the end, the war's over, and he's like...
"我能有份更长的名单吗"
"Could I have had a bigger list?"
他备受困扰是因为他觉得他本可以做更多
He's haunted because he feels like he could have done more.
你知道的 他在想
You know, he's like,
"我能有更多情感吗 我能做到更多吗"
"Could I be any more feeling like I could have done more?"
我要走了
I have to go.
我是想帮你
Look, I'm trying to do you a favor here!
收件人 碧翠丝
寄件人 波杰克
收件人 碧翠丝
不住在这了
收件人 亨丽埃塔
寄件人 碧翠丝
免费过期阅读材料
太好了 拿到杂♥志♥了
Yes. Get the magazine.
你的休息室多了一件好东西
What a fine addition to your waiting room.
不
Oh, no!
天呐
Oh, God.
我们该怎么办 陶德
What are we gonna do, Todd?
各位 我们来谈谈
Guys, let's talk this out.
快跑 好痛 好痛
Run. Ouchie! Ouchie!
-天呐 -我这辈子从没跑这么快过
- Oh, man. - I've never run that fast in my life.
-我也是 -我得减肥了
- Me neither. - I gotta get in better shape.
我总是说我会多跑跑步
I keep saying I'm gonna run more,
但保持积极性真的很难
but it's just so hard to stay motivated.
别发出那种声音 我在跟你说话呢
Don't "Hmm." I'm talking to you.
你能不能不这么频繁地走走停停
Can you not start and stop so much?
我又控制不了交通 亲爱的
I can't control the traffic, darling.
我前面的车发动
When the car in front of me starts,
我就发动 前面的车停 我就停
I start. And when it stops, I stop.
或许你不用在每次你前面的车发动时
Maybe you don't have to start
你就踩油门
every time the car in front of you starts,
因为反正它也会再停下来的
because you know it's gonna stop again anyway.
-你可以和它拉开点距离 -好吧
- You could leave a little space. - Okay.
这样就有辆车会插到我前面来
And another car just cut in front of me
因为我拉开了一点距离
because I left a little space.
很抱歉 但我开始晕车了
Well, I'm sorry, but I'm getting carsick.
好吧 我去加点油
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表