剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
- Michigan? - Yeah.
-在湖畔小屋 -真的吗
- At the lake house. - I am?
温暖的夏日之夜
It's a-- It's a warm summer night,
萤火虫漫天飞舞
and the fireflies are dancing in the sky.
你全家都在这里
And your whole family is here.
他们告诉你 一切都会好起来的
And they're telling you that everything is gonna be all right.
没错 还有别的呢
Yes. That's right. What else?
蟋蟀吱吱地叫着 湖面非常的宁静
The crickets are-- are chirping, and the lake is still,
夜空中星光闪闪
and the night is full of stars.
我看到了 非常清楚
I can see it. It's so clear.
我们在这里做什么 波杰克
What are we doing here, BoJack?
我们正坐在后阳台
We're sitting on the back porch,
我们在听你哥哥弹钢琴
and we're listening to your brother play the piano,
还吃着冰激凌
and we're eating ice cream.
香草味冰激凌
Vanilla ice cream.
没错
Yes. That's right.
一切都太棒了
Oh, it's all so marvelous.
你要尝尝冰激凌吗 妈妈
Can you taste the ice cream, Mom?
波杰克
Oh, BoJack.
这冰激凌
It's so...
太好吃了
delicious.
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
-*我是马男波杰克* -*波杰克*
- *I'm BoJack the Horseman* - *BoJack!*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*BoJack the Horseman don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*I guess I'll just try and make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*还是比起马我更像人*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
*波杰克*
*BoJack!*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表