剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
tell him I won't be his friend?
我不能再伤别人的心了 今天不能 查宁也不能
I can't break another heart. Not today, not Channing.
好的
Okay.
-霍莉霍克 我得跟你说点事 -拿到结果了吗
- Hollyhock, I need to tell you something. - Did you get the results?
因为我实在不想再扮佣人了
'Cause I'm really looking forward to dropping this whole maid thing,
虽然我很在行
even though I'm kind of nailing it.
你真想知道吗 我不知道波杰克是否准备好
Are you sure you want to know? I don't know if BoJack is ready
跟其他人建立起正常关系
for a normal relationship with anyone.
没关系 我不需要
Well, that's fine. I don't want a relationship.
我已经有八个爸爸了
I already have eight dads.
我的生活也并不需要突如其来的第九个爸爸
It's not like a ninth dad is what I need to suddenly fill a hole in my life
给我八个爸爸给不了我的那份爱
that the unconditional love of eight dads couldn't already fill.
好吧 我有一个好消息
Well, then good news.
我拿到结果了...
I got the results and...
并不匹配
it's not a match.
-真的吗 -太好了 是吧
- Really? - Yeah. Good news, right?
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come here.
史蒂夫爸爸说这是个很糟糕的想法
Papa Steve told me this was a bad idea.
但是格雷格爸爸又让我"跟着感觉走"
But Papa Greg said, "Follow your heart."
达肖恩爸爸同意格雷格爸爸的想法
Then Papa Dashawn said, "I agree with Greg."
奎克爸爸建议投票解决
Daddy Quackers said, "Let's put it to a vote, quack quack."
-你好 有人在家吗 -趴下 躲起来
- Hello? Anybody home? - Get down! Go, go, go!
我听到讲话声了 是查宁吗
I can hear someone in there. Channing?
是珍娜·迪万吗
Jenna Dewan?
还是他们的女儿艾维利·伊丽莎白
Their daughter Everly Elizabeth?
是我 查宁·塔图姆
It's me, Channing Tatum.
我现在有点忙
I'm in the middle of channing right now,
你等一下再来...
but you can come back... tatum?
你好 我是记者
Listen, I'm a reporter.
我比对了您和其他人的DNA
I tested your DNA against another sample's DNA,
结果却非常匹配
and apparently the two are related.
-你是她的爸爸 -等等 什么
- You're a father. - Wait, what?
-好吧 谢了 -陶德
- Okay. Thanks! - Todd!
我要写一个故事弄臭你的名声
I was going to write a story and drag your name through the mud
因为我觉得这样的文章会有更多的点击率
just because I thought a couple more people would click on an article I wrote.
但是我不想成为这样的记者
But I don't think that's the kind of journalist I want to be.
或许我并不适合做这样的事
Maybe I'm not cut out for this line of work.
打扰您了
Sorry to bother you.
我不认识你 我是查宁·塔图姆
Hey, I obviously don't know you because I am Channing Tatum,
《绿灯侠》里的超级英雄
the guy from Green Lantern or whatever,
你是个无名小卒 不过你大老远过来
and you are a nobody, but you came all the way over here
警告我你还没有写的东西
to warn me about something you hadn't even written yet.
如果你问我这个电影明星查宁·塔图姆
You ask me, movie star Channing Tatum,
我会告诉你 你是我们这个世界需要的那种记者
I'd say you're exactly the kind of journalist we need in this world.
听起来根本不像查宁·塔图姆的声音
That doesn't sound at all like Channing Tatum's voice,
但这确实是我想让查宁·塔图姆对我说的话
but that is the kind of thing I would want Channing Tatum to say to me,
谢谢你 查宁
so thanks, Channing.
你演的电影 有些还不错
Love half your movies!
真的好险啊 霍莉霍克
That was a close one, huh, Hollyhock?
霍莉霍克
Hollyhock?
我是陶德 你有什么事
Todd's phone. What do you want?
我看到了你在时装秀上的很多照片
So, I see lots of pictures of you at the fashion show,
-但没有一张是和考特尼一起的 -胡说
- but none of you with Courtney. - Crap!
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
你为什么跟我穿一样的衣服
Why are you wearing my clothes?
这些可跟你的衣服不一样 单单这个帽子就要五万
These aren't anything like your clothes. This hat alone cost $50,000.
那... 做电影明星的感觉如何
So... what's it like being a movie star?
真的太麻烦了
It's awfully trying.
你有没有觉得所有人都在看你
Do you ever feel like everyone's looking at you
但实际上没有人注意到你
but nobody sees you?
没错 就是这种感觉
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel.
不是 我只是打个比方
No, I was speaking rhetorically
只有电影明星才会有这样的感觉
about a feeling that only movie stars get.
-好吧 -但是聊这些还是很开心的
- Okay. - But it feels good to talk about it.
没错 聊天很开心
Yeah. Talking's good.
我今晚有一个会要参加
You know, there was a meeting I was supposed to go to tonight,
但是我不想去了 我不知道自己有没有准备好
but I don't think I'm gonna go. I don't know if I'm ready.
准备好什么
Ready for what?
如果一切跟我想的不一样呢
What if it's not everything I want it to be?
有时候理想很饱满 现实很骨感
Sometimes the idea of something is better than the truth, you know?
虚构与现实相比 我一直更喜欢虚构
I always prefer fiction to truth, personally.
我一直用这一信念支撑我的工作
I've staked my career on it.
很有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
对镜头笑一下
Smile for the birdie.
考特尼 你是在和超模约会吗
Courtney, you canoodling with a supermodel now?
-没错 -太棒了
- That's right. - Fancy.
我喜欢你们的不切实际
I love how not down-to-earth you are together.
如果你们分手了 一定会是惊天大新闻
This is going to really make headlines when you two break up.
更劲爆的新闻是 我们绝不会分手
Here's an even bigger headline: we shan't be breaking up.
-我们订婚了 -天哪
- We're engaged! - Wowee!
太好了 我有点糊涂了
Hooray! I'm confused!
霍莉霍克 你在吗
Hollyhock? Are you here?
不在 但是住在这里的波杰克在
No, but BoJack, who lives here, is here.
波杰克 我要告诉你...
BoJack, I gotta tell you...
-霍莉霍克是你女儿 -你什么意思
- Hollyhock is your daughter. - What do you mean?
-她是你女儿 -我不懂
- She's your daughter. - I don't understand.
她有马男的DNA 你是她爸爸
She has Horseman DNA. You're her father.
不可能 我是波杰克
That's impossible. I'm BoJack.
她不想让我告诉你 但我觉得你应该知道真♥相♥
She didn't want me to tell you, but I thought you should know.
我不会怪她的 我自己都不想当我自己的女儿
I guess I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to be my daughter either.
看看我对我应该关心的人都做了什么
Look what I do to the people I'm supposed to care about.
我跟你唯一爱上的人上♥床♥了
I had sex with the one person I've ever seen you be in love with.
虽然你这么对朋友不仗义
I guess they're not gonna put you in the best friends hall of fame,
但是我也不知道我是不是爱她
but I don't know that I loved her.
我觉得我不配拥有爱情
I don't think I'm allowed to be in love.
别这么说 你为大家做了很多
Don't say that. You do so much for everybody.
而你只要有个住的地方
All you ever asked for was a roof over your head
有时候来点夹心法棍罢了
and the occasional s'more in a baguette.
你这想法太屌♥了
I'm telling you it's a million dollar idea.
我不配让你为我做那么多
I got more of you than I ever deserved.
我想告诉你 即使你永远不理我
If you never talk to me again I just want you to know
也没有关系 我对你心存感激
that I appreciate it, and I appreciate you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你深深地伤害了艾米莉 不过...
It was shitty what you did with Emily, but...
我想我是... 性冷淡
I think I'm... asexual.
性什么 电动小马达 特殊性癖好
A sexual what? Dynamo, deviant?
还是性骚扰被告了
Harassment lawsuit waiting to happen?
不是 是性冷淡 不是性♥欲♥强
No. Asexual, not sexual.
你肯定觉得我很奇葩
I'm sure you think that's weird.
你没开玩笑吧 这很酷啊
Are you kidding? That's amazing.
有时候我倒宁愿自己是个性冷淡
Sometimes I wish I was asexual.
或许那样的话 我也不会染上一系列性病
Maybe then I wouldn't have a strain of herpes.
-你得了好多种性病... -我知道 好多种
- You have multiple-- - I know I have multiple strains.
这里的梗是里面的"a"
The joke only works with the "a".
能大声讲出来的感觉真好
It actually feels nice to finally say it out loud.
我是个性冷淡的人
I am an asexual person.
-我是个性冷淡 -很棒
- I am asexual. - That's great.
如果不生艾米莉的气...
So if you're not mad about Emily--
这跟艾米莉没什么关系 波杰克
It wasn't just Emily, BoJack,
我不知道我是不是准备好重新跟你做朋友
and I don't know if I'm ready for us to be friends again yet.
-好吧 -但我们可以比陌生人关系好一些
- Okay. - But we can be more than not-friends.
对一个性冷淡来说
You know, for an asexual,
比陌生人关系好一些已经是相当好了
more than not-friends is probably as good as it gets, right?
我现在没心情拿这个开玩笑
I'm not really at a place yet where I want to joke about it.
-好吧 明白了 -但是讲出来真的感觉很好
- Got it, got it, totally. - But it feels good to talk about it.
如果你想睡一觉 那个沙发随时...
Well, if you ever need a place to crash, that couch--
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
-现在就走吗 -欢迎回来 波杰克
- Right now? - Welcome back, BoJack.
见到你很高兴
It's good to see you.
陶德
Todd?
如果你住在这儿 肯定已经醉了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表