剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
没有明确表态...
on the controversial issue of fra...
怎么了 兰迪晕倒在键盘上了吗
What happened? Randy pass out on his keyboard?
真的吗 天哪 他还好吗
He did? Oh, my God, is he okay?
有人联♥系♥辛西娅了吗 没人联♥系♥辛西娅吗
Well, did someone call Cynthia? No one called Cynthia?!
天哪 我们这不只是新闻中心 我们是一家人
For Christ's sake, this isn't just a newsroom, this is a family!
希望兰迪没什么事
I hope Randy's okay.
别管兰迪了 是你帮花生酱先生签了那份文件吗
Forget Randy. Did you sign that letter for Mr. Peanutbutter?
是的 不是你告诉我要签的吗
Yes. Should I have not done the thing you literally told me to do?
我们现在得支持水力压裂政策了
Well, I guess we're pro-fracking now.
兄弟 我想告诉你
Hey, buddy, I just want you to know
卡特里娜已经抓狂了 毕竟她为州长竞选
that while Katrina is filled with white-hot frustration
做了那么多 不过我其实还好
as she has been for much of this campaign, I'm not mad.
我只是担心戴安知道消息后会怎么做
I'm just nervous about what Diane will do when she finds out.
我有一个主意 你是主角
But I've got a plan, and it stars you!
你叫我不让戴安看电视 听广播 不上网
You want me to keep Diane away from the TV, radio, and internet?
你这主意比我想的还好 去吧
That's a way better idea than I had. Yeah, do that.
霍莉霍克 我得走了
Hollyhock, I gotta run.
我尽量今天把头发送去检测
I'll try to get the hairs tested today.
你待在这儿 继续假扮佣人
Just stay here and act maid-like.
算了
Okay.
比弗利山庄
看我 我在跳舞 就是现在 不要错过哦
Hey, look at me! I'm dancing. The time is now! Don't miss out!
好吧 陶德 跳得不错 但是我有工作要做
Okay, Todd, that's some good dancing, but I've got work to do
你已经跳了... 55分钟了
and you've been dancing for... 55 minutes?!
-你在做什么 -这是一种新式舞蹈
- What is this? - It's a new dance.
叫... 快点 陶德
I call it the... come on, stall, Todd.
赶紧给这个尬舞起个名字
Gotta think of something to call this fake dance you just made up.
桑巴
Samba.
名字不错 跳得也不错 借过一下
That's amazing, and you're amazing and I want your pores.
戴安 我很喜欢你写的难民故事
Diane, I adored your sad little story on refugees.
我们有很多文章都是大家关心的话题
We have so many articles about things people care about.
看到根本不想点开的文章会令人耳目一新
It's like supes refreshing to see something that doesn't make you click,
但是起码让读者人思考了
but it does make you think.
我的文章并不是没有人看
Well, it's not like nobody clicks on my articles.
你不在意大家看不看你的文章 这是你的勇气
You don't care if people read your work or not. That's what's so brave about you.
你让我变得越来越坚强
You inspire me to be my fiercest self.
拜拜
Buh-buh-buh-bye!
我是陶德 电♥话♥一闪我就知道是你
Todd's phone. I know when that Toddline bling.
你们在餐厅发生了什么事
What happened at the restaurant?
狗仔队还没到 你们就消失了
You disappeared before the paparazzi even got there.
我们的目的是要让狗仔队拍到你和她的合照
The whole point was to get a picture with her.
好吧
Oops.
你想让我回忆一下当时的画面吗
You want me to draw a picture from memory?
她多高 是不是八英尺
How tall is she? What is she, like eight feet?
算了 B计划
Okay, plan B.
30分钟后她要参加沙克·雅各布时装秀
She's gonna be at the Sharc Jacobs fashion show in 30 minutes.
有一个空位是给你这个"男朋友"留着的
There's an empty seat there for her boyfriend, you.
去那儿 拍好照片 明白没
Be there, get the photo. Got it? Click.
我得走了
So, I gotta go.
大家只关心谁被杀了
How do I make people care about the important stuff
谁得了MTV音乐录影带大奖的时候
when all they want to do is read articles about who got slayed
我要怎么让大家关心重要的话题
and who owned at the VMAs?
每次我让花生酱先生吃驱虫药的时候
When I need Mr. Peanutbutter to take his heartworm pills,
我都会把药藏在奶酪里面
I always hide it in cheese so he doesn't know
所以他不知道自己吃了讨厌的东西
he's doing something he hates.
你可以试试把重要的东西隐藏在八卦新闻里面
What if you take your important stuff and hide it in some juicy gossip?
确实是个好主意
That's actually a really good idea.
不过我又没有什么八卦新闻
But I don't know any gossip
我根本不知道去哪里找八卦
and I wouldn't even know where to look.
网上吗
The internet?
花生酱先生支持水力压裂 尚未告知其妻
不行 看着我
No! Look at me!
因为我有一个惊天大消息
Because I have potentially earth-shattering inside info!
非常有名的...
That beloved famous person...
查宁·塔图姆可能有一个私生女
Channing Tatum may have an illegitimate daughter
是科尔多♥维♥亚难民
that's also a Cordovian refugee.
-你说的是真的吗 -我手上有两份头发
- Are you serious? - I have these two hairs.
一份是查宁的 一份是孩子的
One is from Channing, the other is from a baby.
如果DNA实验室确认 你就有故事了
If the DNA lab confirms a match, you have your story.
谢谢 陶德 我欠你一个人情
Thanks, Todd. I owe you one.
不用谢 如果匹配的话 先打给我
Okay, but if it's a match please call me first.
因为我喜欢八卦
'Cause I love juicy gossip.
羊的末日来临了
我到底要去哪儿 好吧
Where am I supposed to go? Okay.
入口
"El Entrance?"
谢谢你 标志 好极了
Gracias, sign. Muy bien.
入口
模特入口
我的天哪 这是谁
Good heavens! What's this?
考特尼男朋友
好吧
Okay.
来欣赏一下我的台步吧...
And this is how I walk...
他也太普通了吧
He's so normal.
那些强行饿瘦自己
Where's the hollow look of someone forced to starve themselves
来迎合我们期待的"美女们"哪儿去了
to fit our unrealistic expectation of what beauty should be?
他完全搞砸了
He is not making it work.
住手 等一下
No! Wait!
时尚难道不应该是大众的吗
Isn't fashion supposed to be for everyone?
那个戴帽子的小伙子说的没错
That behatted boy is right.
时尚从来都不是上流社会的专属
Fashion was never meant to be an inherently elitist form.
我们要返璞归真
We need to return fashion to its utilitarian roots.
把时尚还给大众
Give it back to the people!
太棒了 他搞定了
Bravo! He is making it work.
我是陶德 请留言
Todd's phone. Leave a message at the Todd.
DNA结果匹配
The DNA matched!
查宁不单单演活了无数的电视角色
Looks a wide variety of screen roles
还搞出了一个私生女
isn't the only thing Channing brought life to.
结果匹配吗 我得告诉霍莉... 经纪人
It's a match? I gotta tell Holly... woo agents
高度警惕一个难民孩子
to keep their eyes peeled for a refugee baby
一身腹肌的那个
with abs to die for.
尼克 通知贾内囤红色连帽衫
Nick, tell Janae to stock the warehouse with red hoodies.
-这绝对会变成潮流 -沙发客定制♥服♥装
- This is the look of the future. - Couch surfer couture!
羊的末日就是被剪秃
霍莉霍克在哪儿 我得跟她谈谈
Where's Hollyhock? I need to talk to her.
-她在佣人天堂 -死了吗
- She's in maid heaven. - She's dead?!
不好意思 我是说她是搞卫生的天使
Sorry, I meant she belongs in maid heaven
所以她在佣人天堂
because she is a cleaning angel.
-她到底在哪儿 -我让她去查宁·塔图姆家
- Where is she, then? - I sent her to Channing Tatum's house
帮我还钱给他 我不在家时他帮我收了到付快递
to pay him back for collecting my mail while I was out of town.
貌似我错过了陶瓷工厂的很多消息
Looks like I missed quite a deal over at Pottery Barn.
生活就是不断错过
Life is but an endless series of missed opportunities,
有些是陶瓷工厂的
some involving Pottery Barn.
好吧 我要...
Okay, I'm gonna--
你信吗 花生酱先生在竞选州长
Can you believe this? Mr. Peanutbutter's running for governor now.
我信 因为去年我一直都在
I can believe it, because I've been around for the last year.
没错 戴安是怎么想的
Right. How's Diane feel about that?
你可以自己去问她 她知道你回来了吗
You could ask her yourself. Does she even know you're back?
我想打电♥话♥给她 不过还没准备好
I wanted to call her, but I'm just not ready.
除了你 没人知道我回来了
Nobody knows I'm back except you.
查宁·塔图姆也知道 还有药剂师
And Channing Tatum, and my pills guy,
酒吧老板 除草工人 毒贩子
and my booze guy, my weed guy, my coke guy,
还有必胜客那些欠骂的傻♥逼♥
some smartass at Pizza Hut who deserved an in-person finger wagging,
-还有我的佣人 -她现在是在查宁·塔图姆家吗
- and my maid. - And now she's at Channing Tatum's house?
我回来时因为我想解决一些问题
I came back because I wanted to fix things,
但现在我不知道能不能做到
but now I don't know if I can.
我很幸运 我的生活中有这么多关心我的人
I've really been so lucky to have people in my life who care about me.
我不配拥有他们
I don't deserve any of them.
我不配有这样的朋友
I definitely don't deserve to have a friend as amazing
既大方 又大度 还体贴...
and generous and forgiving and thoughtful as...
-谁 -查宁·塔图姆
- Yeah? - Channing Tatum.
可是我伤害了他 就像伤害其他人一样
I'm only gonna hurt him like I've hurt everyone else.
我太傻了 以为我可以重回一段新的关系
I was a fool to think I could just jump back into a new relationship.
你能不能去查宁·塔图姆家
Can you go over to Channing Tatum's house,
告诉他我不能跟他做朋友了
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表