剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
赞成票获胜
The ayes have it.
现在在加州
Possession of any firearm
持有任何枪♥支♥都是违法的
is now illegal in the state of California.
-我们办到了 兄弟们 -太棒了
- We did it, boys. - Yes!
-恭喜 -太好了
- Congratulations! - Fabulous!
我以为会是另一个结果
I thought that was gonna go the other way.
戴安 你刚让明智的控枪立法议案获得通过
Diane. You just passed sensible gun legislation.
我不敢相信这个国家对女人的恨甚于对枪的喜爱
I can't believe this country hates women more than it loves guns.
不是吗
No?
核桃泉疗养院
特别活动
马田波杰克上演《古闹的小马》
波杰克 我对这个不在行
BoJack, I don't know about this.
没事的 只用照着念就行
You'll be fine. Just remember to enunciate.
想象自己在为后排的人表演会对你有帮助
It helps if you imagine performing for the back row.
-我不是说这个... -嘘 他们来了
- Not that. I mean... - Shh! Here they come.
格拉迪斯 音乐
Gladys, hit it!
我从未参加过总统竞选真是太遗憾了
Too bad I could never run for president,
因为我爱做华夫饼[胡扯]
'cause1 I love waffling!
这是什么
Wha-- What is this?
奥利维亚 你一向很爱我的早餐幽默时刻
Olivia, you usually love my breakfast humor.
今天怎么闷闷不乐的 宝贝
Why so glum, sugarplum?
因为我在做代数作业
It's this algebra homework that gives me the blues.
X轴 Y轴
X-axis? Y-axis?
我♥干♥嘛要在意什么轴
Where's the 'Y'-should-I-care axis?
汉丽埃塔 你在做什么
Henrietta, what are you doing?
波杰克 也许我们该停下
BoJack, maybe we should stop.
这才刚开始 让我们在严厉的自我批判之前
We just started. Let's at least get through the first act
至少演完第一幕好吗
before we judge ourselves too harshly, huh?
我在想有没有方法让数学变得有趣
I wonder if there's a way to make math fun.
数学不可能有趣
Math will never be fun.
我唯一喜欢的是说唱歌♥曲
The only thing I like is rap music songs.
快停下 我怎么才能关掉
Make this stop. How do I turn this off?
别换台 我想看这对夫妻
Don't change it. I want to see if this married couple
能否化解矛盾
can work through their differences.
-把遥控器给我 -这样做不对
- Gimme the remote! - This isn't right!
各位 分享就是关爱
Guys, sharing is caring!
天呐 红色警报 红色警报
Oh, my God. Code red, code red!
这怎么回事 我讨厌看这个
What is happening? I don't like this!
不
No!
-放开我 -天呐
- Let go of me. -Oh, God.
我是舒格曼公♥司♥的女继承人
I am the heiress to the Sugarman Sugarcube Company.
你们不能这样对我
You can't do this to me!
我从来都看不到自己想看的
I never get to watch what I want.
你认为我们该继续演完这集 还是...
You think we should still finish the episode, or...?
我们的保险很严格也说得很清楚
Our insurance policy is very strict and very clear.
一旦病人发生过激行为
Once a resident becomes violent,
我们就不能再收留他们了
we can no longer house them.
你有其他推荐的疗养院吗
Can you recommend another facility?
老实说 以你妈妈的病情恶化速度
Frankly, at your mother's rate of deterioration,
她很可能活不了太久了
she probably doesn't have much time.
我建议她在剩下的时间里
I recommend she spend it
和关心自己的人一起生活
surrounded by the people who care about her.
好吧 他们是谁 你有他们电♥话♥吗
Okay, who are they? Do you have their number?
我是指你和你女儿
I was referring to you and your daughter.
我们会带她回家 她可以睡客房♥
We'll take her. She can have the guest room,
我可以睡沙发 对吗
and I can sleep on the couch. Right?
好吧 如果她真的没剩多长时间了的话
Okay. If she really doesn't have much time left.
但如果等到明年今日 她还撑着没死的话
But if we get to this time next year, she's still hanging on,
你会收到一封措辞强硬的谴责信的 先生
you will be getting a very strongly worded letter, mister.
《女版飓风营救》 第二次粗剪
打扰一下 你能告诉我H&M服饰店在哪吗
Excuse me, could you point me in the direction of an H&M?
没问题
Sure.
一旦我们去掉所有枪的情节 就只能这样了
That's all we got, once we took out all the guns.
也许可以拿来做H&M广♥告♥
Maybe it could work as an H&M commercial?
太可惜了 这是部很棒的电影
It's a shame. It was a great movie.
对 删掉了它最精华的部分
Yeah. Cut down in the prime of its life.
我为你的损失感到遗憾
Well, I'm very sorry for your loss.
我没事
I'll be fine.
碧翠斯 你饿了吗 我会做馅饼
Beatrice, you hungry? I could make Pop-Tarts.
我不饿 谢谢你
No, thank you.
马男碧翠斯
你想再看一集《胡闹的小马》吗
You want to watch another Horsin' Around episode?
碧的东西
这有什么意思
What's the point?
我的天
Oh, God.
我很抱歉你没得到机会骂你妈妈
I'm sorry you didn't get to tell your mom off.
我一直想着那些我从未说过的话
I keep thinking about all the things I never said
因为我以前坚信一定会有机会说出来
because I was so sure there'd be other days to say them.
-你为何不现在告诉她 -这不一样
- Why don't you tell her now? - It's not the same.
我应该在她知道我是谁的时候告诉她
I should have done it back when she knew who I was,
这样做才有意义
back when it would mean something.
但现在 她快死了
But now, she's gonna die
她永远不会知道我有多恨她
and she's never gonna know just how much I hate her.
她肯定知道 波杰克
I'm sure she knew, BoJack.
是吗 你不是随便说说吧
Yeah? You're not just saying that?
她看过你的书 不是吗
She read your book, didn't she?
是 但我真的想当着她的面说出来
Yeah, but I really wanted to say it to her face.
她现在就在这里 对吧
Well, hey, she's here now, right?
她的情况时好时坏
And she has good days and bad days.
也许终有一天 她会认出你来
Maybe, eventually, she'll recognize you.
然后你就可以尽情地对她发泄了
And then you can totally rip into her.
你真的这么想吗
You really think so?
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*Back in the '90s I was in a very famous TV show*
*我是马男波杰克*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*BoJack the Horseman Don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold on to my past*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*It's been so long I don't think I'm gonna last*
*我应该会努力让你明白*
*I guess I'll just try And make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*或是比起马我更像人*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
*波杰克*
*BoJack*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表