剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
- Hello? - Show yourself, fiend!
没时间废话了 我在发♥情♥
We don't have time for this! I'm in heat!
女士 请你冷静一点
Ma'am, you need to calm down!
别叫我冷静 也别叫我女士
Don't tell me to calm down or call me ma'am!
赶紧给我们开张罚单
Just write us a goddamn ticket
我好回家上我的男朋友
so I can go home and mount my boyfriend!
够了 你们三个全部下车
That's enough! Out of the car, all three of you!
显然 我刚才不是在说你
Obviously, I didn't mean you.
你要继续跟我冷战吗
You're giving me the silent treatment?
可能因为我脸皮薄
I guess I have thin skin.
一定是我垃圾的那一半血统造成的
Must be the half of me that's made of garbage.
名单上还有谁
Well, who else is on this list?
史黛西 菲比安娜 汤娅·哈丁
Stacy, Fabiana... Tonya Harding?
美国花样滑冰选手 曾指使男友
在更衣室用铁棍重击对手克里根的右膝关节
她见到我可不会开心
She is not gonna be happy to see me.
她说和我上♥床♥是她做过最烂的事
She said sleeping with me is the worst thing she ever did.
很抱歉你感到那么不愉快
I'm sorry it's so unpleasant for you
要和那些被你辜负过的女人接触
to have to interact with women you were shitty to.
我不懂我们为什么要这样做
I don't understand why we're even doing this.
你永远都不会和你妈妈交换身体
You're never gonna switch bodies with your mom.
时机已过 再说也不可能
That ship has sailed and is also impossible.
-停车 -不要
- Pull over the car. - No.
-立刻停车 -老天 好吧
- Pull over now! - Jesus. Fine.
-剩下的我自己搞定 -别这样 霍莉霍克
- I'm gonna do the rest of this on my own. - No. Hollyhock.
我有名单 不再需要你了 祝你衰一生
I got the list. I don't need you anymore. Have a bad life.
闹笑话的是你 我这辈子已经够衰的了
Joke's on you, I already have one!
不 不不不
Oh no. No. No, no.
花生酱先生在哪儿
Where's Mr. Peanutbutter?
他正在进行关于假腿的竞选演讲
He's giving a stump speech on the subject of stumps.
没想到他是高手 "很适合当凳子坐"
Turns out he's pro. Great for sitting.
打开水龙头时小心点 出来的水很热
I'd be careful with that faucet, the water comes out very hot
因为水力压裂
because of the fracking.
你怎么能让他这么做
How could you let him do this?
是你拆穿他的虚张声势 别那么做
You're the one who called his bluff. Don't do that.
只会增加我的工作难度
This just makes my job harder.
我才没有"拆穿他的虚张声势" 我只是...
I didn't "Call his bluff." I just--
女人 你只需做好一件事 当他的太太支持他
Woman, you have one job: be his wife, be supportive.
我就是在支持他
I am being supportive.
你今天为那个破女生网站写的文章
Was that you being supportive today with that piece you wrote
-就是在支持他吗 -网站叫"女生最赞"
- for your stupid girl website? - It's called Girl Croosh.
"泼女"只是主站的一个分区
"Stoopid Gurl" is just a subsection of the main site.
我的文章也不是针对花生酱先生
And my piece wasn't about Mr. Peanutbutter, specifically.
我要结束这段对话了
I'm gonna cut this conversation short,
因为我的时间比你的重要
Because my time is more important than yours.
这件事只有两种结果
This goes one of two ways.
要么你闭嘴当个花瓶 反正你尽量吧
Either you shut up and be pretty, or your approximation of that,
要么不支持他 他怨恨你 你们的婚姻破裂
or don't support him, he resents you, your marriage implodes.
-你自己选 -我靠
- Pick your poison. - Damn!
虽然我不能投票
Not that I get to vote,
但大家作为前后任花生酱太太
but from one Mrs. Peanutbutter to another,
我要说看着这段新婚姻
it's been really fun for me
走向失败 真的很有趣
to watch this new marriage fall apart.
-我们的婚姻没有失败 -谢谢你 戴安
- We're not. - So thank you, Diane,
你就是试图让那个受欢迎的白♥痴♥当选
for that tiny sliver of mint in the smoothie of dogshit
这杯狗屎奶昔里的那小片薄荷
that is trying to get that popular idiot elected.
晚安
Good night.
完虐啊
Damn!
我是哈维·菲尔斯坦
I'm Harvey Fierstein,
希望你们快滚完床单了
and I hope you're almost done having sex
因为你的排卵周期即将结束
because your ovulation cycle will soon be ending.
很遗憾我们没能及时赶回家
I'm sorry we couldn't get home in time.
-你的律师厉害吗 -最厉害
- Your lawyer, he's good? - The best.
那你知道我们该怎么做吗
Then you know what we have to do?
-为了菲尔伯特 -为了菲尔伯特
- For Philbert? - For Philbert.
你们在后面干嘛
What are you doing back there?
这你得忍♥着了 警官
Sorry you have to be here for this, officer.
请专心看路
Do you mind if you keep your eyes on the road?
你俩快打住吧
You two cut that out!
我要给你们写"当众淫秽"的条
I'll write you up for lewd conduct.
淫秽 粗鄙 半裸
Lewd, crude and partially nude!
更别提你们那粗鲁的态度
Not to mention the rude 'tude of you two dudes,
而这位正经人...
while this prude...
听我说
Hey, listen to me!
生命之舞正在加快节奏
And so the dance of life continues apace.
我是哈维·菲尔斯坦 祝你今晚性福
I'm Harvey Fierstein, bidding you a sexy good evening.
不
No!
现在结账吗
Can I get my check now?
谢天谢地 总算一个人了
Alone, at last. Thank God.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Fine, fine, fine.
菲比安娜 在你摔门之前...
Hi, Fabiana. Before you slam the door--
有没有一个小马女来过啊 这么高
Did a young horse girl come by here, about yay high?
还在记恨你父亲葬礼那天的事吗
You're still mad about your dad's funeral?
都过去十♥八♥年♥了
That was 18 years ago!
谢谢你唐娅 我知道我们有过分歧
Thank you, Tonya. I know we've had our differences,
但和你约会我膝盖发软
but seeing you always leaves me weak in the knees.
霍莉霍克
Hollyhock.
-她是吗 -不是
- Was that her? - Ugh! No.
找了23个 没一个是我妈
I talked to 23 women today and none of them were my mother.
-你怎么找到我的 -按照名单挨个找的
- How did you find me? - I went to everyone on that list.
你找遍了吗 她们有一些...
You talked to all those women? Some of them--
容颜已逝 我懂
Really haven't aged well, I know.
我想说...真的很恨你
I was gonna say, really hate you.
这也难免 但我得来找你
Oh, yeah, that too. But I needed to find you.
跟你道个歉
To tell you I'm sorry,
当时是个混♥蛋♥ 现在也是
for being such an asshole then and also now.
太傻了 我真不该出来找
This whole thing was stupid. I never should have come out here.
我真不在乎有没有妈
And I don't even care about having a mom, really.
因为十七年没妈我也过得很好
Because I did fine for 17 years without one.
我不需要有妈
I don't need a mom.
-霍莉霍克 想找妈妈很正常 -不
- Hollyhock, it's okay to want a mom. - No, it's not!
好像有这么多爸我还不满足 我知足了
Because that means my dads weren't enough for me, and they are!
我遇到你才不久 如果你确实有
I know I just met you, but if you do have any of
这么匹老马男在你脑海里打转
the old Horseman gunk bouncing around in that brain of yours,
我想告诉你
I gotta tell you right now
放弃寻找"满足"吧
you should give up on looking for "Enough"
人永远不会"满足"
because it will never be enough.
-别这样 -我知道这样很傻
- Stop that. - I know, it's stupid.
-好啦好啦 -你真不会安慰人
- There, there. - You are so bad at this.
你♥爸♥爸们在你哭的时候说什么
What do your dads say when you cry?
他们说哭出来是件好事
They say it's okay to cry,
坏情绪很正常 不该为此沮丧
and that I shouldn't feel bad about feeling bad.
很好的建议 不是吗
Well, that-- that's good advice, right?
爸爸们真的很好 我该回去找他们了
They're really good dads. I should probably get back to them.
你不必现在就走
You don't have to leave right away.
干嘛不再陪我待会呢
Why don't you just stay with me a bit longer?
至少等找到你妈妈后
At least until we find your mom.
怎么找
How are we supposed to do that?
名单上的名字都排除了
Every name on that list was a dead end.
但我要是告诉你一个
Yeah. But what if I told you
不在这张名单上的名字呢
there's a name that isn't on that list?
玛尔希也不知道的一个人
Someone Marcy never knew about.
什么 她现在在哪
What? Where is she now?
我不知道 但你可以陪我一起找她吗
I don't know. But you can stay with me while we try to find her?
好啊 她叫什么
Okay. Yeah. What's her name?
她叫布朗·卡...拉
Her name was Brown Car... la.
卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰...布朗
Carla Mercedes Benz... Brown.
"卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰布朗" 名字真奇怪
"Carla Mercedes Benzbrown"? Weird name.
-你名字也很奇怪 -没错
- You've got a weird name. - I guess you're right.
我看到她第一件事会说这个
Maybe that's the first thing we'll talk about when I meet her.
戴安 车的事情我很抱歉
Diane, I know. I'm sorry about the trucks,
但你让我没有其他选择
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表