剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
filled with dentist clowns?
别丢人现眼了 戴安
Don't be ridiculous, Diane.
他们不都是牙医小丑
They're not all dentist clowns.
有一半都是小丑牙医
Half of them are clown dentists.
忽视他们的存在 做你自己的事去就好了
Just try to ignore them and go about your business.
-好吧 -这就是门牙
- Okay. - So, this is the incisor.
医生 如果这就是门牙
Doc, if this is what's incisor,
我想不出门外是什么
I'd hate to see what's outsides 'er
请专注 蹦蹦牙医
Please try to focus, Dr. Boing-Boing.
在前竞争对手花生酱先生的支持下
With former rival Mr. Peanutbutter's support,
昨天旱獭先生伯科威茨
just yesterday, Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz
杀不死的旱小强
还是杀不死的旱小强
seemed to be unbeatable,
但随着新候选人加入竞选
but as a new candidate enters the race,
旱獭先生还能"杀死贝尔"吗
is Woodchuck also "Unbeata-Biel"?
杀死贝尔
"杀死贝尔"
"UnbeataBiel"?
兰迪 你这个脑洞...想死你了 段子不能停
Randy, you wily son of a-- I've missed you, buddy! Bring it in!
我受够了政客们只知道耍嘴皮
I'm tired of these politicians who are all talk.
加利福尼亚需要一个喜剧和戏剧都能演
California needs a leader who excels in both comedy and drama
貌美又容易搞定的妹子
and who is beautiful in an approachable girl-next-door way,
一个能够通过大力开♥发♥女性湿地
and who will get all the criminals off the street
从而阻止罪案发生的妹子
while simultaneously finding a use for our wetlands.
这就是我参与竞选的原因
That's why I'm running for governor.
一个让所有人皆大欢喜的候选人
A candidate you can Jessica-lieve in.
什么...
What the--?!
共同努力吧 我站在自己这边
Let's do it together! I'm with me!
贝尔 已死
卡特里娜
Katrina.
-我的天 -现在别闹 胡扯砖家
- Gadzooks! - Not now, Professor Flim-Flam!
我该想到卡特里娜会贴上杰西卡
Of course, Katrina would latch onto Jessica
用那张漂亮的脸为她的危险政见开路
as the beautiful face of her dangerous agenda.
她们赢不了旱獭先生 对吧
Well, there's no way they could beat Woodchuck, right?
会赢吧 我都差点打败他
No? Because I almost beat him
我连州长是干什么的都不知道
and I don't even know what a governor does.
那倒是真的 花生酱先生 你得出手
That's true. Mr. Peanutbutter, you've got to help.
旱獭先生完全不知道他面对的是什么
Woodchuck has no idea what he's up against.
说得对 但是你确定这样对我们好吗
You're right! But are we sure this is the right thing for us?
如果我又回去搞政♥治♥
If I jump right back into politics,
就没有时间精力
that's not gonna give me a lot of time
来搞我们的小丑牙医新产业了
to focus on our burgeoning clown dentistry business.
简直不能再确定
Then it is definitely the right thing for us.
圣伯纳德医疗中心
这太恶心了
This is an abomination.
这只是权宜之计
It's only till the doctors find better ones.
这连手都不是
They're not even hands!
也好过脚不是
Well, they're better than feet, aren't they?
早日换手
这是什么鬼--
What the--?!
我是蹦蹦牙医
I'm Dr. Boing-Boing!
我是詹妮弗·皮卡雷洛医生 牙医学博士
And I am Dr. Jennifer Picarello, D.D.S.
我们来帮花生酱先生捎个消息
We come with a message from Mr. Peanutbutter.
你们告诉花生酱先生 我不...
You can tell Mr. Peanutbutter I don't--
-旱獭先生 -你想怎样
- Woodchuck! - What do you want?
你需要我 旱獭先生
You need me, Woodchuck!
你是个聪明人 但是你清醒的政♥治♥讲话
You've got brain smarts, but your sober-minded policy speeches
和风流浮夸的好莱乌小明星们不是一个套路
are no match for the glitz and pizzazz of a Hollywoo starlet.
就是不出名的都喜欢杰西卡·贝尔
Even a relatively low-wattage one like Jessica Biel.
他说的对 加利福尼亚喜欢选明星当州长
He's right. California loves making movie stars governors.
阿诺·施瓦辛格曾出任加州州长
我跟杰西卡和卡特里娜都结过婚
I was married to both Jessica and Katrina.
从里到外都熟悉
I know them inside and out.
我不是在说性喔
And I'm not speaking in a sexual way,
虽然从那方面来说也是事实
although it is also true in a sexual way.
你得让我加入你的竞选团队
You gotta let me join the campaign!
-好吧 -很好 没时间浪费了
- All right. - Great! There's no time to lose.
赶紧上蹦蹦牙医的梦之力笑车
Quick! Get in Dr. Boing-Boing's dream-powered smile-mobile!
才四秒钟我就开始后悔了
It's been four seconds and I already deeply regret this.
一个人吗
Hey yourself.
抱歉我之前像个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I was an asshole.
-你在干嘛呢 -看看能多快切换台
- What are you doing? - Seeing how fast I can change channels.
我还把屋子里掉落的零钱都找出来了
Also, I found all the loose change in the house
然后按照年份排列了起来
and I put it in alphabetical order by year.
你真觉得迈尔斯那样的男孩
Do you really think a guy like Miles
永远都不可能喜欢我这样的女孩吗
couldn't ever really like a girl like me?
不
No.
我只是妒忌
I was just jealous
因为你都大部分时间都和他一起
because you were spending a lot of time with him.
他已经一整天没有给我发消息了
He hasn't texted me all day today.
我一直在试着转移注意力
I've been trying to distract myself.
忘掉他吧 你会遇到很多
Forget him. You're gonna meet lots of guys
真正疯狂爱上你的男孩
who will fall madly in love with you.
我可能把他吓跑了 我不知道
I might have scared him off. I don't know.
你有过那种了解你越多
Do you ever get that feeling that like,
爱你就越少的感觉吗
to know you more is to love you less?
霍莉霍克 你是个优秀的女人
Hollyhock, you are an amazing woman
你永远不要与
and you should never settle for someone
只爱想象中的你的男人在一起
who only loves the idea of you.
你很幽默 你很善良 你很聪明
You are funny, and you're kind, and you're clever.
我美吗
Am I also pretty?
我... 拜托 你想听什么
I-- come on. What do you want me to say?
这不很明显吗 你很美
Obviously, I think you're beautiful.
也不用那么过分强调嘛
Well, you don't have to go overboard.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
我们去吃点冰淇淋吧
Why don't we go get some Cold Stone?
吃了就不会想迈尔斯了
That'll take your mind off Miles.
还有 我可以让你开特斯拉
Plus, I'll let you drive the Tesla!
谢谢 不过我现在没有心情吃冰淇淋
Thanks, but I'm not really in the mood for ice cream.
那就不吃冰淇淋 吃披萨去
Well, then, forget that. Let's get a pizza.
我不饿
I'm actually not hungry.
*九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧*
*Back in the '90s, I was in a very famous TV show*
*我是马男波杰克*
*I'm BoJack the Horseman*
*那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌*
*BoJack the horse don't act like you don't know*
*我想沉迷过去*
*And I'm trying to hold onto my past*
*都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了*
*It's been so long. I don't think I'm gonna last*
*我应该会努力 让你明白*
*I guess I'll just try And make you understand*
*比起人我更像马*
*That I'm more horse than a man*
*还是比起马我更像人*
*Or I'm more man than a horse*
*波杰克*
*BoJack!*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表