剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
我确定肯定在这里
I know it's here somewhere.
亲爱的 别找了 他再也不需要那条毛毯了
Darling, we've been over this. He doesn't need his blanket.
-我们一点办法都没有 -我要找到它
- There was nothing we could do. - I need to find it.
-他肯定需要的 -她死了吗
- He should've had it. - She's dead?
亲爱的 他已经走了
He's gone, honey.
即便是花边毛毯也抵挡不了纳粹的子弹啊
Even Blinky couldn't have stopped that Nazi's bullet.
约瑟夫 我让他失望了
Oh, Joseph, I failed him.
医生 我让她失望了
Oh, Doc, I let her down.
注定如此 娱乐圈就是这样
This was bound to happen. That's just show business.
亲爱的 那是战争啊
That's just war, honey.
妈妈 毛毯找到了
Here it is, Mother.
我把它藏在柜子里了
I put it in the closet for safekeeping.
-我不应该让他走的 -亲爱的 别这样
- I never should have let him go. - Honey, no.
非要怪的话 只能怪那些犹太人激怒了希♥特♥勒♥
If anyone's to blame, it's the Jews for peeving off Hitler so bad.
三个孤儿 一个 两个 三个
Three little orphans. One, two, three
再也没有家...
Without a home or a family tree--
戴安·阮来电 挂断 接听
我们迷路了 现在有人发现了我们
We were lost. Now we're found
我们... 上帝啊
And we're... Oh, God!
我们回家吧
Come on, let's head home.
冬天这里一个人也没有
It's only ghosts here in the winter.
什么声音
What? Wait.
是你修好了我的门吗
Hey, did you fix my door?
这根本没用 兄弟
That is a dick move, buddy!
你被是冻傻了吗
What are you-- are you insane?
妈的 又来
What the...?
混♥蛋♥ 别他妈再修我的门了
Stop fixing my door, asshole!
你这次怎么修这么牢
Why did you fix this so good?
你再把门掰坏 我就掰了你
If you keep breaking it, I'm gonna break you.
叫我"奇巧巧克力棒"吧 因为我已经被人掰了
Well, call me a Kit Kat bar because I'm already broken.
"奇巧巧克力棒"还没坏 这是关键
Kit Kats aren't already broken. That's the whole point.
见鬼了
What the hell?
你难道不知道怎么修... 一下吗
Do you even know how to... anything?
我重新刷墙了 你看
I plastered this wall, didn't I?
我看是刷了什么别的东西
I believe something got plastered.
问题是我找不到合适的修理材料
The problem is I can't get the right supplies
因为五金店那些姑娘真的很烦人
because the girls at the hardware store are so annoying.
我早就知道了 塔玛拉和塔梅拉太烦了
You're telling me! Tamera and Tamara are the worst.
没错 "塔玛拉 你今天能不能礼貌一点"
Yeah. "Hey, Tamara, how about you get some manners today?"
让我回去拿一下工具
Let me get my toolkit.
好吧 你能帮点小忙
Yeah, fine, you can help, a little.
如果你这么乐意的话 还是让你帮下吧
If it means so much to you, I will let you help me.
你为什么不跟别人一样冬天飞走呢
How come you don't go away for the winter like everyone else?
-我不想飞 -好吧
- I don't fly. - Okay.
-那坐飞机呢 -我不想飞
- So, like, in an airplane, then? - I don't fly.
你不会开飞机也没关系
You don't have to fly the plane.
你坐飞机就行了啊
They got this new thing now, it's called being a passenger.
有一句话 不知道当讲不当讲 你...
I have to ask, are you...
-马男波杰克吗 不是 -马男波杰克是谁
- BoJack Horseman? No. - What? Who's BoJack Horseman?
马男波杰克是谁 他是非常有名的电影电视明星
Who's BoJack Horseman? He's a very famous TV and film star.
他曾经是
Or he was,
现在他过着隐姓埋名的生活
yeah, before he gave it all up for a life of quiet anonymity.
他去哪儿了 鬼知道
Where is he? Nobody knows.
或许就在这样的小镇
Perhaps a small town just like this one.
或许... 就在这个房♥间
Perhaps he's even... in this very room.
谁知道呢 我又不是马男波杰克
But he's not, 'cause I'm not BoJack Horseman.
好吧
Okay.
我想问的是 你跟约瑟夫·舒格曼是亲戚
What I was going to ask was if you were related to Joseph Sugarman,
还是说你只是霸占他的家
or if you were just squattin' in his house?
他是我爷爷
My grandfather.
我小时候常来这里避暑
I used to come here in the summers when I was a kid.
这房♥子已经25年没人住了
Hasn't got much use in the last 25 years,
除了白蚁
except for the termites.
给我滚开 鲍比 苏珊 别啄了
Get on out of here, Bobby and Susan! I saw you gnawin'!
我们家没什么人了
Yeah, well, there isn't any more of us.
我这一代就剩我
I'm the last of my line.
哪天我妈妈死了 我也死了 我们家族就没了
Once my mother dies and I die that'll be it,
或许这是最好的结局吧
which is probably for the best.
没有小马男了吗
No more of you?
-太好了 -谢了
- That'll be great. - Thank you.
我竟然有这样的反应
That was the reaction I was going for.
舒格曼
总算搞定了
I guess that's it.
祝你过得开心 汉本
Have a nice life, Hambone.
-你为什么叫我汉本 -你不是说你叫
- Why'd you call me Hambone? - You told me that's your name:
汉本·假名顿吗
Hambone Fake-name-ington.
没错没错
Oh, right, right, right.
这是他离开后 我们在这儿过的第一个夏天
This is the first summer we'll spend here without him.
没错 确实如此
Yes, I suppose that's true.
人们常说 岁月如梭
But as they say, time's arrow marches forward.
亲爱的 你听到了吗 岁月如梭
You hear that, honey? Time's arrow marches.
我也想留下来 但是我得走了
Well, I'd love to stay, but I must be going.
作为当代美国男人
As a modern American man
我搞不定女人的情绪
I am woefully unprepared to manage a woman's emotions.
没人教过我 我也学不会
I was never taught, and I will not learn.
你们保重
Take care, you two.
你看这个
Look at this.
不错 你妈妈很迷人啊
Yes, you have a very attractive mother.
什么鬼 我不是让你看我妈
What? No. Why would I--? Forget that.
你看这个风向标
Look at that weather vane.
房♥子还没修好呢
The house isn't finished yet.
我们一定要找回那个风向标
We can't stop till we find that weather vane.
我知道它在哪儿
I know where this is.
好吧
All right.
天哪
Oh, lordy.
埃迪和洛林
再看一下 是那个吗
A bit more... is that it?
没错 就是那个
Yeah, that's right.
-看 在那儿呢 -你不能进来
- Hey, there it is! - You can't be in here!
你为什么说你不会飞
Why did you say you can't fly?
你爱着的那个人到底是谁
Who's that other person you're clearly in love with?
我从来没说过我不会飞 我是说我不想飞
I never said I can't fly, I said I don't fly.
如果你还想找回风向标 就给我闭嘴 汉本
If you want help with that weather vane you'll clam up, Hambone!
好吧 你就藏着你过世妻子的秘密
Fine. Keep your stupid secret about your clearly dead wife
还有你不敢再飞的恐惧吧 我才不在乎呢
and your probably-related dumb fear of flying. See if I care.
妈妈 为什么会有烟花
What are those fireworks for, Mother?
因为战争结束了
Those are because the war is over.
我们在日本投放了原♥子♥弹♥ 现在大家都开心了
We've dropped bombs on Japan and now everyone is happy.
-我们是不是也该庆祝一下 -没错
- Shouldn't we be celebrating? - Yes. Yes!
我们把这个小镇刷成红色 大红色 深红色
Let's paint the town scarlet, crimson, and ruby!
我有点想把东西刷的
Why, I've got half a mind to paint things redder
比诺曼底海岸还红
than the banks of Normandy!
怎么 太早我讲太快了吗
What? Too soon?
开这家店的老板克莱姆兄弟就是十足的捡破烂王
The Clam Brothers who run this place are total scavengers.
他们简直能偷天偷地
If it can be pinched, they'll pilfer it.
风向标还在那儿
It's still there!
我去弹钢琴引开他们的注意
I'll make a distraction at the piano,
你爬上去拿风向标
you climb up, get the weather vane.
没问题 这只死蜻蜓
Of course, the twelve hundred... pound horse
让我这1200...磅的马从排水管爬上去
will shimmy up a drain pipe to get it 'cause that makes more sense
自己不飞上去拿
than the dragonfly,
他可是会飞的蜻蜓啊
who literally has the word "fly" in the name of what he is.
好吧 你已经决定了 我只能看你表演
Okay, all right, so you've gotten that. You walked away.
-妈妈 我能要一个碎碎冰吗 -好 亲爱的
- Mother, can I get a freezy pop? - Sure, darling.
-你要什么我都买♥♥给你 -大家注意了
- You can have whatever you want. - Attention, everyone!
我为大家演奏一曲 请看过来
I'm gonna play a song now, so look at me!
别看那个房♥顶
Do not look up at the roof of that barn!
蠢货
Idiot.
*我会永远想念你*
*I will always think of you*
*我看着你的脸 日子一天天过去*
*I see your face when each day's through*
*时光不再*
*And days go past*
*岁月如梭*
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表