剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表
人♥渣♥ 傻♥逼♥人♥渣♥
Piece of shit. Stupid piece of shit.
你真的是个大傻♥逼♥人♥渣♥
You're a real stupid piece of shit.
但我知道自己是人♥渣♥
But I know I'm a piece of shit.
所以我要好过那些
That makes me better than all the pieces of shit
没有自知之明的人♥渣♥
who don't know they're pieces of shit.
或者比他们还要糟糕 早餐
Or is it worse? Breakfast.
我不配吃早餐 闭嘴
Oh, I don't deserve breakfast. Shut up.
别顾影自怜 快吃早餐 你个肥猪
Don't feel sorry for yourself. Get breakfast, you stupid fat-ass.
这是饼干 不是早餐
These are cookies. This is not breakfast.
你在吃饼干 快停下
You are eating cookies. Stop it.
别吃饼干 去做早餐
Stop eating cookies, go make yourself breakfast.
快停下 一块都别再吃了
Stop it. Don't eat one more cookie.
放开那块饼干 别吃
Put that down. Do not eat that cookie.
我不敢相信你竟然吃了那块饼干
I can't believe you ate that cookie.
-波杰克 我们需要牛奶 -给宝宝喝
- Hey, BoJack, we need milk. - For the baby.
-给谁喝 -宝宝在哪 我刚才看见...
- For the what? - Where is the baby? I just saw...
-我能借你的车吗 -什么宝宝
- Can I borrow your car? - What baby?
我不知道 蒂娜准备做早餐
I don't know. Tina's gonna make breakfast.
她需要牛奶 我能开你车去买♥♥吗
She needs milk. Can I take the car or what?
见鬼 我不想让她开我的车
Shit. I don't want her driving my car,
让她的脏爪子在我车上乱摸
getting her grubby hands all over.
她不脏 她是你女儿 你这个垃圾
She's not grubby, she's your daughter, you piece of garbage.
你就是垃圾 十足的垃圾败类
You're a piece of garbage, a real shitty piece of garbage.
动点脑子 傻♥逼♥ 如果她开车走
OK, think, idiot. If she takes the car,
你会困在这里
you're trapped here
和你妈还有她哀怨失神的双眼呆在一起
with Mom and her spooky lazy eyes.
但如果你去买♥♥牛奶 留下霍莉霍克和你妈在一起
But if you get the milk and leave Hollyhock with Mom,
她可能会说关于你的事
she could tell things about you,
教唆你女儿和你作对 你想要哪个
poison your daughter against you, that what you want?
好吧 不如...等等
Okay, how about, um... Hold on.
她们正盯着呢 快说点什么
They're looking. Say something!
快张开你的笨嘴
Open your idiot dumb mouth!
我去买♥♥牛奶吧
I will get milk.
牛奶牛奶 她们现在在谈些什么
Milk, milk. What are they talking about now?
很可能在谈论你 说你有多蠢
Probably you and what a dumb
多垃圾 你个傻♥逼♥
piece of trash you are, you fat sack of idiot.
你干嘛不帮世界一个忙 掉头冲向湍急车流
Why not do the world a favor and swerve into oncoming traffic?
不 你不配早死 只有伟人才能英年早逝
No, you don't deserve to die young, only the greats die young.
巴迪·霍利(摇滚歌♥手 22岁卒)
图派克·夏库尔(说唱歌♥手 25岁卒)
现在你突然觉得自己很年轻吗
Oh, now you think you're young all of a sudden?
就喝一杯
One drink.
怎么突然就天黑了
Is it night suddenly?
突然的日落
Suddenly sundown.
突然的"苏斯镇"
Suddenly "Sooze-town."
那部电视剧叫什么来着 "突然的苏斯镇"吗
What was that show? "Suddenly Sooze-town?"
波姬·小丝什么的
Brooke Shields... something?
电视剧播了五年
Show was on for five years
现在没人...天呐 这就是人生吗
and now nobody-- Oh, my God, is that life?
你来到世上 有所作为 然后人们全忘了
You're there, you do your thing, and then people forget.
"算了 杰克 这是苏斯镇"
"Forget it, Jake. It's Sooze-town."
那是我吗 我是"突然的苏斯镇"里的人物吗
Is that me? Am I the Suddenly Sooze-town of people?
见鬼
Shit.
妈的 你得开车了 清醒点 兄弟
Oh, shit. You gotta drive. Sober up, buddy.
来吧 立即清醒
Here we go, sober... now!
立即清醒
Sober, now!
拜托 你喝醉了 别太醉
Come on, you drunk piece of shit, be less drunk.
就现在 好了
Now! Okay.
傻♥逼♥ 你一整天做了些什么 人♥渣♥
Idiot. What'd you do all day? Piece of shit.
时光一去不复返
That's a day you'll never get back.
那是什么 你真的是个...
What was that? You're a real piece of--
你去哪了
Where have you been?
买♥♥牛奶了吗
Did you get the milk?
傻♥逼♥人♥渣♥
Stupid piece of shit.
我的天
Oh, God.
你在找牛奶吗 蒂娜用光了
If you're looking for the milk Tina ended up getting,
蒂娜用牛奶给我们做了早餐
Tina is using it to make us all breakfast.
是时候某人做好自己份内的工作了
Well, it's about time someone pulls their weight around here.
亨丽埃塔 你该做健康早餐
Henrietta, you should make a healthy breakfast.
-好了 你闹够了吧 -为了宝宝
- Okay, that's enough from you. - For the baby.
没人喜欢吃高脂馅饼
No one loves a Fatty Patty.
我家建在斜面上还是怎样
Is my house on a slant or something?
-这面墙该粉刷了 -我要走了
- This wall needs to be painted. - I'm gonna go.
你不想再待会儿 跟我们一起吃早餐吗
You don't want to stick around, eat breakfast together?
好提议 喜欢你的活力 早餐还是算了
Great pitch, love your energy. It's a pass.
你在干嘛 回家去
What are you doing? Go home.
你把车停在穆赫兰道上无所事事
You're parked on Mulholland doing nothing,
你可以跟失散已久的女儿
you could be eating breakfast
和死期将至的母亲共进早餐
with your long-lost daughter and dying mother.
你真是个烂人
You are a terrible person.
停到路肩去 混♥蛋♥
Use the shoulder, asshole!
他说得对
He gets it.
VIM管理公♥司♥
我知道 我想马上告诉你
I know, I wanted to tell you right away.
-走这边 -我得挂了 晚上见
- Right this way. - Oh, I gotta go. See you tonight.
这不是我最爱的客户 考特尼·波特诺伊
If it isn't my favorite client, Courtney Portnoy,
还有我的另一位客户 陶德吗
and also another client, Todd.
别人说话时提到我总是感觉不错
It's always nice to be included in a sentence someone says.
首先有个坏消息 《女版飓风营救》拍得像车祸版
So bad news first: Ms. Taken was a miserable failure.
-卡洛琳公主 -但是考特尼 更重要的是
- Princess Carolyn-- - But Courtney, more importantly,
观众们会爱上你在《穿运动牛仔短裤的法庭记者》
audiences are going to adore your tour de force performance
讲述的一个生活奢华和穿运动牛仔短裤
as the forceful denim-clad court reporter
法庭记者的故事里扮演一个有魄力的
in The Court Reporter Sported Jorts,
穿牛仔短裤的法庭记者时的精湛演技
the jet-setting jort-sporting court reporter story.
对 这部电影很浪漫主义 名字也取得特好
Yes, the film is spectacularly romantic and well-titled,
但我需要换一个代表
but I need a change in representation.
不 考特尼 在你解雇我之前...
No! Courtney! Before you fire me--
不是解雇你 当然不会 我解雇了我的经纪人
I'm not gonna fire you. Heavens, no! I fired my agents.
太好了 对 经纪人到处都有
Oh, good. Yeah, agents are replaceable.
经理人只有一个 这是我现在的感想
A manager is forever. That's the takeaway here.
我认为你会爱上我的新经纪人
I think you'll fall in love with my new agent.
-已经爱上她了 她是谁 -是他
- Love her already. Who is she? - He.
对 当然是他
Yes, he, he, ha, ha.
-现在告诉我她的名字 -鲁塔贝格·兔威特
- Now tell me her name. - Rutabaga Rabitowitz.
喵了个咪
Oh, fish.
我们对于考特的订婚大肆议论了一番
We got a nice bounce off of Court's engagement.
考特[法庭]是考特尼的双关代称
"Court" is what I'm calling Courtney for wordplay-related reasons
这在句子结尾将会很明显
that'll become apparent at the end of this sentence,
但是那已经失去作用了
but that bounce has lost its pounce,
如果我们想让这个名字出现在新闻里
and if we want to keep this name in the news,
我们就得全场紧逼[考特全名新闻]
we're going to need a full-court press.
所以订婚后你要做什么
So what do you do after an engagement?
没错 世纪婚礼
D-d-d-doy! Wedding of the century.
我们来谈谈花卉布置
We're talking floral arrangements.
我们说的是大象游♥行♥
We're talking procession of elephants.
我们说的是贾登·史密斯穿着《发条橙》的服装
We're talking Jaden Smith in a Clockwork Orange costume,
读他写的诗
reading a poem he wrote...
那首诗押韵吗 当然不
Does that poem rhyme? No!
你疯了吗 当然不会押韵了
What are you, crazy? Of course it doesn't.
有人在找塞巴斯蒂安·雅尼科夫斯基吗
And, uh-oh, was someone looking for Sebastian Janikowski,
因为劲爆的是
because here's the kicker--
我们要在周末电影上映前把整件事都搞定
we do the whole thing the weekend before the movie drops. Bam!
-在电影上映前的周末 -对
- Weekend before the movie drops? - Boom!
-就是这周 -答对了
- That's this weekend. - Ka-zow!
还有四天
Four days from today.
今天 今天
Today? That's today!
所以才完美 没有通知就是新的通知
Which is why it's so perfect. No notice is the new notice.
这个婚礼太梦幻了 我们不在乎你有没有别的计划
This wedding is so fancy we don't care if you have other plans.
-完全突然的举动 -你说得对
- Total status move. - You're right.
订婚是一回事
Being engaged is one thing,
但我不确定我真的想结婚
but I'm not sure I want to actually get married.
我们可以拟定一个标准的好莱乌假结婚协议
剧集 | 马男波杰克 | 导航列表