剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Now!
马上
Shut it down! Gentlemen, what seems to be the problem?
关掉 先生们 有什么问题
Where is he? Who?
他在哪里 谁
Do you have any passengers on board?
你的船上有乘客吗
You got a warrant?
你有搜捕令吗
Yeah, we got a warrant. Torres.
我们有搜捕令 托里斯
I'm just a captain, man. He paid me.
我只是船长 他付了钱
I didn't ask no questions.
我没多问
Yeah, okay, Captain. DEA, Rayburn.
好吧 船长 缉毒局 雷伯恩
Open the hatch.
打开舱门
Come out slowly with your hands in the air.
把手举起来 慢慢出来
Hola, Nicolas.
你好 尼古拉斯
You motherfucker.
你这个混♥蛋♥
How much longer?
还有多久
Fifty miles to Bimini.
还有八十公里到比米尼岛
You gonna miss it? Yes.
你会想家吗 会
No.
不
Well, there it is.
这就是了
I can't believe you've never seen it before.
我不敢相信你居然从没见过这里
I always heard it was beautiful,
我总听说它很美丽
but didn't imagine anything like this.
可没想到是这样的
Your mom never showed it to you?
你妈妈从没给你展示过吗
Your dad had a couple of photos.
你♥爸♥爸有一堆照片
So, you don't think I should ask John?
所以你认为我不应该问约翰吗
I know it's difficult.
我知道这很困难
You've gotta try to separate yourself from all of them.
但你必须试着跟他们所有人划清界限
I will after I talk to him.
在我跟他谈之后我会的
You don't need to talk to him
你没必要因为自救
to save yourself, to cut your ties.
因为斩断关系而跟他谈
I'm gonna ask him and that's it.
我会问他的 就这样
Whatever he says.
无论他说什么
And then I'll leave, and I'm never coming back.
之后我就会离开 不再回来
Your dad, he couldn't let go, but you can.
你♥爸♥ 他无法放手 但是你可以
And now's your chance.
现在是你的机会了
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe it's not worth knowing.
也许根本不值得知道
John Rayburn.
约翰·雷伯恩
You alone?
你一个人吗
Yeah.
嗯
We made it.
我们做到了
Good.
很好
John, I don't know how to say thank you, man. I mean, I--
约翰 我不知道怎么感谢你 我是说
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
You want to pay me back?
你想要报答我吗
Just live your life, Kevin.
好好活着就行 凯文
And forget this place.
忘掉这个地方
Hey, listen, maybe sometime you,
也许偶尔你和妈妈
and Mom and Meg could come see us?
和梅格能过来看看我们
I don't think so. Why not?
恐怕不行 为什么
John? Someone's gotta do it.
约翰 有人必须这么做
What're you talking about? Do what?
你在说什么 做什么
End it.
结束这一切
It's gotta end.
必须结束
John? John?
约翰 约翰
I don't need to be read my rights.
不需要向我宣读我的权利
I'm here to confess.
我是来忏悔的
You and I have got a lot of years between the two of us.
你和我纠缠了这么长时间
A lot of water under the bridge, so to speak, Franco.
可以说是 覆水难收 弗兰克
I'm so fucking sorry to pull you into this.
我很抱歉把你卷入这里面
But I'm responsible. John, don't do this
但我必须负责任 约翰 不要这样
I'm responsible for my brother's death. John
我必须为我哥哥的死负责 约翰
I am responsible for...
我必须为
framing Eric O'Bannon for Marco's murder. I'm--
诬陷埃里克·奥班农杀害了马可负责 我
John.
约翰
You called me 'cause you needed help.
你打电♥话♥给我因为你需要帮助
And that's a big step.
这已经迈出重大的一步了
And I'm here for you.
我与你同在
Thank you.
谢谢
When you're paranoid, you don't know it.
当你很偏执的时候 自己没意识到
Other people know it.
其他的人都知道
I know it.
我知道
You've been through a lot, John.
你经历了很多 约翰
A lot of stress.
很多的压力
Trust me on this.
在这一点上相信我
I'm telling you the truth.
我跟你说的都是事实
I know you are. I know. Don't do that.
我知道你是 我知道 不要那样做
Don't do that.
不要那样做
I'm not paranoid. Don't fucking do that. Okay.
我才没有偏执 我没有 好吧
I understand.
我理解
What happens next?
然后呢
Well, I have some news for you.
我有些消息要跟你说
I'm hanging it up.
我要走了
You're what? This, hanging it up.
你要什么 这一切 了断了
I took the job in Boston with Mike Gallagher.
我跟麦克·加拉格尔在波士顿接了那份工作
No, that-- What the fuck are you talking about?
不 什么 你到底在说什么
I'm turning myself in for everything. No, you're not.
我要自首 不 你没有
You're not gonna do that. You're not gonna take the hit
你不会那么做 你不会为了罗伊·吉尔伯特
for the mess that Roy Gilbert and Kevin made for themselves.
和凯文他们自己制♥造♥出来的麻烦承担责任
The DEA has been updating me.
缉毒局给我提供了最新的消息
I know you tried to help them bring Kevin in.
我知道你想帮助他们抓住凯文
Don't blame yourself.
不要责怪你自己
You did all you could.
你尽力了
Kevin made his bed, and now he's gotta sleep in it.
凯文自己播下的种 现在要自食恶果了
It'll all be over soon.
很快都要结束了
Belle forgot to turn off her GPS on her cell phone.
贝尔忘记把她手♥机♥的定位关了
They'll be in the States tomorrow.
明天他们就会被送回美国
Go home. Get some sleep.
回家吧 睡一觉
Some sleep. You need it.
睡觉 你需要
Good man.
好兄弟
I'll miss you, John.
我会想念你的 约翰
Mom! Help!
妈 求助
Rayburn family photo.
雷伯恩全家福
Line up.
排好
Under the Banyan tree.
站在榕树下
All right. Come on.
好吧 快来
Come on, everyone. Let's take this seriously.
快 所有人 认真点
One, two, three.
一二三
Rayburn!
雷伯恩
I think you three should make the decision about Danny.
我想应该由你们三人决定丹尼是否回来
You don't give up on family.
你绝不放弃家人
Go do it, John.
去吧 约翰
It doesn't have to end like this, John.
事情不必像这样结束 约翰
He doesn't need to know.
他没必要知道
Just breathe through it.
放松呼吸就好
You got this.
你能行
You got this.
你能行
That was written in prison.
那是在监狱里写的
That's a prison song. Crazy.
那是一首监狱歌♥ 疯狂
I only know two verses of it.
我只知道这首歌♥的两节
Who's the prisoner that wrote it?
哪个囚犯写的
It was an ex-governor
一位路易安娜州的
of Louisiana. Whooee!
前州长 啊哈哈
I'm not kidding. How appropriate.
我没开玩笑 写的多好
"A" Mark. Mark.
一个记号♥ 记号♥
I think embezzlement or something. I mean...
我想大概是挪用公♥款♥之类吧
A New Orleans thing. He wasn't the first.
新奥尔良的事 他不是第一个了
Isn't that where I need some more wine!
不就是那样吗 我要更多的酒
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表