剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
four times that same night,
言论的信息
Eric O'Bannon marches over to Marco Diaz's house,
然后他去往马可·迪亚茨的家
exchanges more heated words
发生了争执
and kills the man.
杀死了他
But, ladies and gentlemen,
但是 女士们先生们
there is a chance for justice here.
正义有机会在此得到伸张
Because something very fortuitous happened that night:
因为那晚发生了一件很幸运的事
A witness.
一名目击证人
A witness that could identify
一名能认出
Eric O'Bannon on sight.
埃里克·奥班农的人
You see these two black areas at the end of each root?
你看到每个根部的黑色♥区♥域吗
Yeah? They shouldn't be black.
嗯 不应该是黑色的
Uh, all right.
好吧
What does that mean?
什么意思
If you're gonna keep the tooth, you need a root canal.
如果你想保住牙齿 就得做根管
I can't have a root canal, Fred.
我不能做根管 弗雷德
There's two things I know cause this:
我知道这样有两种原因
Excess stress and cocaine use.
巨大的压力和吸毒
Fuck.
操
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
one of Islamorada's finest...
伊斯拉莫拉达精英警探
was murdered in his own home.
在自己家中遭人谋杀
Another man was shot.
另一人中枪
All so that this killer could get away scot-free.
这名凶手想就这么逍遥法外
Marco Diaz will never feel the sun again on his face.
马可·迪亚茨再也感觉不到阳光
He'll never have another Cuban coffee.
永远品尝不到古巴咖啡
He'll never have children.
永远不会有自己的孩子
He'll never see his family or...
他永远看不到自己的家人
talk to his lovely mother again.
或再和可爱的母亲说上话
You have but one job in this courtroom
你们在接下来几天内在法庭上
in the next few days...
只有一个职责
and that is to hold
那就是
this defendant responsible
让被告为自己的行为
for his actions.
负责
Thank you.
谢谢
Father Lopez, I don't--
洛佩兹神父 我不...
I don't know how to begin.
我不知道该从何说起
It's very simple.
很简单
You say what you have done and through me, the Lord forgives you.
你说你做了什么 上帝将通过我宽恕你
That's it?
就这样吗
Anything could be forgiven.
任何事都能被宽恕
Whenever you're ready.
只要你准备好了
Yes, Eric O'Bannon has a criminal record for petty crimes.
没错 埃里克·奥班农前科斑斑
And, yes, Eric O'Bannon is a flawed human being.
没错 埃里克·奥班农有很多缺点
But Eric O'Bannon is not the brutal killer
但是埃里克·奥班农不是控方
that the prosecution wants you to see,
想让你们认为 需要你们认为的
needs you to see.
那种冷血杀手
What?
怎么了
You can't be staring at me.
你不能看着我
You have to be looking at the--
你得看着...
You're looking at me like I'm a magician
你看着我 好像我是个魔术师
and I'm gonna pull a fucking rabbit out of my hat.
我要从我的帽子里变出一只兔子
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why are they doing this to me?
他们为什么要这么对我
This isn't about you and the Rayburns anymore.
这已经不仅仅是你和雷伯恩家之间的事了
It's about you and the 12 people in that jury box.
是你和评审席上12个人之间的事
Get your head straight.
把你的脑袋摆正了
And fix your fucking tie.
整一整你的领带
You look like a mess.
你看起来一团糟
No, no, no. He said he can wait to do the work till after the trial.
不 他说我可以等庭审完再去做
But I'm on a strictly liquid diet until further notice.
但是在下次去之前严格禁酒
I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. Can you rest?
我很遗憾你还要遭受这种事 你能休息吗
Yeah. I don't know.
我不知道
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
操
I can't believe I have to deal with this shit now.
真不敢相信我还得应付这种事
It wasn't even hurting before.
之前根本就不痛
Now it hurts every time I even talk.
现在只要说话就疼
He hasn't even done anything yet. Did he give you anything?
他还什么都没做 他给你什么药了吗
For the pain?
止痛的
Yeah, but he said it would make me loopy.
嗯 但他说这种药会让我很困
So, I can't take it until after the fucking trial,
所以我得等该死的庭审结束后再用
'cause I have to testify.
因为我得作证
How's it going there?
现在怎么样
Marx is really good. He just finished his opening.
马♥克♥思♥很厉害 刚做完开场陈述
How's the jury?
陪审团怎么样
They're okay.
他们还行
Okay like how? I don't know. They...
怎么算还行 我不知道 他们...
seem like nice people, I guess.
应该看起来不错吧
How many men?
几个男人
Seven. And five women. Oh, good.
七个 五个女人 很好
Seven. Oh, that's good for me, then.
七个 那对我来说不错
Why? Why does that matter?
为什么 这有什么重要的
I was thinking about it.
我在想
Marco was really, you know, a pretty good-looking guy, right?
马可长得挺帅的
Women respond to that, so it's better for me if there's more men.
女人更有反应 男人更多对我更好
Um... listen, babe, I gotta go.
听着 宝贝 我先挂了
But let me know how it goes with Santos, okay?
桑托斯有什么进展就告诉我
Okay. Love you.
好 爱你
You just listened to Mr. Marx's opening statement
你们刚刚听了马♥克♥思♥先生的开场陈述
and though he mentioned some supposed and unproven facts,
尽管他提到了一些臆想和未经证实的事实
most of his speech was really about sympathy.
他发言中很多部分同情的成分
And rightly so,
的确如此
because this is a tragedy,
因为这是一场悲剧
and we should all feel shocked and saddened.
我们都应该赶到震惊 悲伤
And my heart goes out to Marco Diaz's mother,
我同情马可·迪亚茨的母亲
and his brother,
和他的哥哥
and his entire family,
和他们全家人
and all of his law enforcement colleagues.
和他执法部门的所有同事
But...
但是...
sympathy for the victim should not cloud how you see this case.
对受害者的同情不应该左右你们对案件的看法
I'm going to ask you to look carefully at the evidence,
我希望你们仔细看看证据
and I want you to
我希望你们
pay very close attention to the evidence,
很仔细地看证据
the evidence that will prove my client,
能证明我的当事人 埃里克·奥班农
Eric O'Bannon, committed no crime.
犯下这等罪行的证据
Nice shooting.
好枪法
Christ, Eddie, don't my union fees cover shave cream?
埃迪 联邦工资买♥♥不起剃须膏吗
Oh, shit, don't tell me
操 别告诉
you finally paid your dues, you cheap fuck.
你付清你的债了 臭小子
Kids good?
孩子们还好吗
Yeah.
是的
What's up?
怎么了
Now, the prosecution is gonna suggest that Eric O'Bannon,
控方会暗示埃里克·奥班农
on the verge of being offered an immunity deal
在一次调查中
from the state's attorney in regard to a potential investigation,
将要获得州检察官豁免权的他
decided to go on a killing spree.
突然决定大开杀戒
To attack Marco Diaz,
攻击马可·迪亚茨
a man for whom Eric had no provable ill will,
埃里克之前与他没有结怨
and then try to shoot and kill Kevin Rayburn.
他还试图射杀凯文·雷伯恩
Kevin Rayburn has known Eric all of his life.
凯文·雷伯恩和埃里克是老相识
Kevin Rayburn is the younger brother of Eric's best
凯文·雷伯恩是埃里克最好的朋友的
and dearest friend.
弟弟
In all seriousness, we want this squared up,
严肃来说 我们希望解决这件事
keep morale high with a conviction.
让他认罪鼓舞士气
I understand that.
我明白
So, when you on?
你什么时候上庭
Tomorrow, probably.
明天吧
Okay, well, keep me posted.
随时告诉我情况
Anything we can do for you.
有什么需要帮忙就说一声
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表