剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
be allowed to attend his mother's funeral.
能出席他母亲的葬礼
Who knows? Maybe a photographer will be there,
说不定现场有个摄影师
sell the story to the Keys Gazette.
把故事卖♥♥给《礁岛公报》
Jury sees it, they know who to trust.
陪审团看到了 就知道该信谁了
You told me it wasn't gonna go to trial, Roy.
你不是说不会走到上庭这步的吗 罗伊
I'm still confident of that.
对这我依旧有信心
You just stick to the plan.
你就照原计划走就行
What plan?
什么计划
Prosecutors are up my ass, trial's in less than two weeks.
检方天天烦我 还有不到两周就要受审了
I mean, they want me to come down there again today,
他们本来今天还想传我
review my testimony...
再去过一遍证词
Good. No, it's not.
很好啊 不好
It's not good, Roy. That's what I'm trying to tell you.
不好 罗伊 我就是想告诉你这点
I can't get on the stand. I'm gonna fuck it up.
我不能上庭 我会搞砸的
I know I'm No, no, Kevin.
我肯定... 不 凯文
Go through the motions, do what they say,
走过场而已 照着他们说的做
stick to your story.
坚持自己的说辞
The last thing we want to happen
我们最不想发生的事
is anyone to wonder why you're not preparing.
就是被人♥质♥疑你为什么什么都没准备
I'm just trying to cover all our bases.
我只是想尽量周全
A little insurance couldn't hurt.
签个字没多大事
This bullshit with Mrs. O'Bannon?
奥班农太太出事了
I don't know. What's she saying now?
这回她又说什么了
She passed away.
她去世了
And Eric is petitioning to attend the funeral.
埃里克正在请♥愿♥ 希望能出席葬礼
I just wanna let you know I recommended against it
只想告诉你一声我没同意
and so did the State's Attorney.
州检也没有
That's fine by me.
我都行
Yeah, I figured as much.
我想也是
You might wanna talk to your brother, get him in line.
你最好找你弟弟谈谈 和你统一战线
What does that mean?
什么意思
It seems like he wrote a letter.
他好像写了封信
What letter?
什么信
Supporting Eric, to attend the funeral.
支持埃里克出席葬礼
I know you're doing your level best,
我知道你已经尽力了
but I need you to dig down deep, sir.
可我还是希望你能继续深挖 长官
I want you to recall anything that might be helpful
希望你能回想出任何能够给予
to the ladies and gentlemen of the jury here.
陪审团判断帮助的信息
Well, I must have blacked out,
我当时肯定晕过去了
'cause I don't remember dialing 911.
因为我不记得打电♥话♥报了警
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有进展 法官大人
Mr. Rayburn, you say you don't remember dialing 911.
雷伯恩先生 你说你不记得打电♥话♥报了警
Is that a question?
你这是问题吗
Do you remember dialing 911? No.
你记得打电♥话♥报了警吗 不记得
You almost died that night.
你那晚差点丧了命
Ma'am, I'd be happy answer if you ask a question.
大人 你要是问问题我很乐意回答
Kevin. What?
凯文 怎么
Be more conversational.
好好讲
I'm being conversational. You told me to answer only questions,
我在好好讲 你要我只回答问题
no statements No, no. Easybreezy, kiddo.
不作陈述 不不 淡定点
I'm being easy-breezy.
我很淡定
Yes or no. She didn't ask a question.
是还是否 她没问问题我就没法答
Mr. Rayburn, did you almost die that night?
雷伯恩先生 你那晚差点丧命了吗
Yes. Thank you for asking.
是 谢谢你问我问题
I was almost killed that night. Are we good?
我那晚差点被杀 好了吧
Easybreezy. Stop saying "Easybreezy", man.
淡定 别再跟我提"淡定"两个字
You suffered a massive trauma.
你受了重伤
You were shot twice, you lost a lot of blood.
身中两枪 失血过多
It's a horrible event in one's life,
非常可怕
I'm glad you could be with us here today.
我很庆幸你还能坐在这
Thank you so much. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
We have it on record that after your recent car crash,
我们调阅了你最近车祸的笔录
you told the police that you
你告诉警方
were not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
你并没有喝酒或吸毒
Were you there? Yes.
有这回事吗 有
Is that what happened? Yes, but
是这样吗 是 可...
Come on, now. Your blood test proved otherwise, didn't it?
可你的血液测试结果和你说的可不一样
So, I'd have to say you were lying.
所以我觉得你说谎了
Okay, so, that was months ago, before I got sober.
那也是几个月前的事了 我已经戒了
I'm sorry. I'll ask that as a question since
抱歉 我还是用问题来问你
I know it'll make you happier.
这样你才会满意
Do you still lie?
你还说谎吗
Mr. Rayburn, a simple yes or no will do.
雷伯恩先生 就回答是还是否
Bullshit. I'm not gonna answer. Discontinued.
我拒绝回答 停
Mr. Rayburn, are you still going to AA?
雷伯恩先生 你还去戒酒中心吗
Good Lord. Kevin.
我靠 凯文
What? Don't let her get under your skin.
干什么 别让她激怒你
Listen, this is my wife, I gotta get home for my baby's feeding.
我老婆打来的 我得回去看我家宝宝了
Kevin, I think it's a good idea for you to do some reading.
凯文 我觉得你得多看点资料了
Transcripts of the public defender's cross-examination.
公设辩护律师盘问的资料
Is she fucking kidding me?
她他妈在逗我吗
I-- I know it's a lot, but I want you to take that home.
我知道有一大沓 可我希望你能带回家
I want you to study it
希望你能好好学学
so when you're on that stand,
这样当你站上证人席
it'll be like you've known him for years.
你就已经能驾轻就熟了
When, in the next two weeks, am I supposed to learn this?
接下来这两周 我得全部看完吗
I didn't go to school like you guys. I suck at studying.
我可不像你们这么会读书 我学渣
Try.
试试吧
Yeah, I'll be Godfather, but--? What--?
我当教父 怎么 什么
What exactly does godfather entail?
教父到底需要做什么
Fucked if I know what you're supposed to do.
我他妈怎么知道你需要做什么
Give him money on his birthday,
生日送他钱
get him out of jail when he gets his first possession charge.
第一次被拘捕的时候保释他
Hey, has Mom had any contact with Meg?
妈和梅格联♥系♥上了吗
Wanted to ask her to stand up as Godmother.
我想让她当教母
Listen to me, don't talk to Mom about Meg right now.
听着 现在千万别和妈提梅格
She's got enough to worry about. Okay. I'm just asking, John.
她现在烦着呢 我只是问问 约翰
Did you recommend that Eric get out for the funeral?
你是同意埃里克出席葬礼了吗
Yeah. Yeah. I wrote a letter.
对 我写了封信
You know, it can help us.
这能帮到我们
No, Kevin, that's not how it works.
凯文 不能这样
The jury can't have prior information about the damn trial,
陪审团不得提前了解庭审相关信息
otherwise they wouldn't be selected as a jury.
不然他们就不会被选中了
Whose idea was it? You didn't write that letter.
谁出的主意 不可能是你写的信
You got my number.
你有我的号♥码
Grandpa!
外公
Yeah, fuck off.
滚开
Last call, people.
最后一轮了
It's last call.
最后一轮了
What's the move, Johnny?
怎么说 约翰尼
Should we go?
我们走吗
No, not yet.
不 还不行
Did they use this place to film Key Largo?
他们用这个地方拍拉戈礁岛吗
They didn't use the interior, they used the exterior.
没有用内部 拍的是外部
At least that's what they tell the tourists.
至少和旅客都是这么说的
I can't believe you actually grew up down here.
真不敢相信你真的在这里长大
That must've been paradise.
那肯定是天堂
I love how you know all this shit.
我喜欢你对这些全了解的样子
My dad would flip. He loves Bogart movies.
我爸爸就不喜欢 他喜欢博加特
Okay, still your turn. You said "Truth."
还是轮到你了 你说"真心话"
Truth.
真心话
Okay. Let's see.
我想想
Drugs, sex stuff, your call.
毒品 做♥爱♥ 你来说
Worst thing you ever did?
你做过最糟糕的事是什么
Are you kidding me? No. Worst thing.
你开玩笑吗 不 最糟糕的事
Dare.
大冒险
You went dark, huh?
你脸色都变了
That bad?
这么糟糕吗
Dare.
大冒险
Closing time! Let's go.
打烊了 我们走
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表