剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You used to tell me a story to drown out the noise.
你会给我讲故事盖过他们的吵闹
Same story every time. Some Woody Woodpecker cartoon.
每次都是同一个故事 啄木鸟伍迪
Where Buzz Buzzard was getting chased by
秃鹫巴兹在木料场
the circular saw at the lumber yard. Yep.
被圆锯追着跑
You'd tell it the same way every time.
你每次的讲♥法♥都一样
One day Woody Woodpecker was up in his tree and heard a sound.
有一天 啄木鸟伍迪在树上听到了声响
He heard a loud, piercing sound.
他听到了刺耳的巨响
And he flew down to where it was coming from
他飞向响声传来的地方
and he peeked through a hole in the wall.
从墙上的小洞偷看
The same story every time.
每次都是同一个故事
Same ending.
同一个结尾
Woody flew home to his nest.
伍迪飞回了他的窝
And he pulled the blankets up over his head.
用被子盖住了他的头
Good night, Woody.
晚安 伍迪
You must have told me that story 500 times.
你给我讲这故事不下五百次了吧
I'm not good at making up shit.
我不擅长编故事
I know.
我知道
I remembered that today.
我今天也想起了以前
If your story is true, you should tell it.
如果你的故事是真的 你就该讲出来
Hey. Look who it is.
看看谁来了
Oh, my God. Um...
天啊
Sheryl, right? Sheryl.
是叫雪莉吧 雪莉
Yeah. Kevin.
对 凯文
Kevin. So, where you been, stranger?
凯文 你去哪了 陌生人
You know, just staying out of trouble, trying.
就是在忙着尽量不惹事
Uh, I got back together with my wife,
我和我老婆复合了
and, uh, we actually just had a baby, a little boy.
我们还有了小宝宝 男孩
Congratulations. Thank you very much.
恭喜 谢谢
Happily married, huh? Yes, I am.
婚后很幸福吧 是啊
You just described everyone in here.
这里每个人都是这样
Yeah, right. I know what you mean.
没错 我知道你的意思
So, what are we drinking?
我们喝什么
Uh, can I get a bottle of Patron please
给我来一瓶帕特洛
for those three idiots over there?
给那边的三个笨蛋
And, uh, just a Coke for me.
给我拿杯可乐
Wow, you did clean your act up. I'm trying, Sheryl. I'm trying.
你表现真的变好了 我在努力 谢丽尔
I'll get that Patron.
我去拿帕特洛
Good to see you. You, too.
见到你很高兴 我也是
You must come to Cuba, Kevin, before it completely changes.
你一定得趁古巴改头换面前来看看 凯文
You like to eat, papi? Of course. Who doesn't like to eat?
你喜欢吃东西吗 老爹 当然 谁不喜欢
I take you to the best paladares.
我带你去最好的餐厅
You will try the ropa vieja. Like nothing else, right, Nicholas?
你得尝尝碎牛肉 人间美味吧 尼古拉斯
Hey, Kevin. You're still not mad about the fish thing?
凯文 你对钓鱼的事真的很生气吗
Forget it. You didn't know. It's time to celebrate.
别在意了 你也不知道 庆祝吧
What the fuck? No, no, no, man.
搞什么 不不不 伙计
Listen, dude. Fuck that. Hey, hey, listen.
听着 伙计 别 听着
I don't understand. I'm on probation, okay?
我不明白 我在假释期 好吗
If I get even seen with this shit, I go to jail.
就算有人看到我拿着毒品 我就得坐牢
I'm not gonna go to jail for you.
我不要因为你们坐牢
Kevin, it's worth it, man. It's pure.
凯文 值得一试 这是纯的
Come on.
来吧
Hello.
喂
Daddy? What are you doing home?
爸爸 你在家里干什么
I was just stopping by. Where were you today?
我就是来看看 你今天去哪儿了
I'm sorry. I... I should've called.
对不起 我...我应该先打个电♥话♥
I was just upset about some things.
我只是有点难过
Listen, I know it's hard.
听着 我知道很难
It's gonna get better, kiddo.
会好起来的 孩子
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at Charlotte's.
我在夏洛特家
I'll be home in the morning. Will you tell Mom?
我早上回来 你能告诉妈妈吗
Yeah.
嗯
I miss you. You too.
我想你 我也是
You homesick?
你想家了吗
For what?
为什么
Hey, buddy. Hey, Rock.
伙计 洛洛
You gotta help me out here, Rock. I'm trying to stay cool.
你得帮我 洛洛 我在努力保持镇静
How you doing, pal?
你好啊
You don't have to worry about me. It's all good.
你不用担心我 没事
What the fuck happened? It was a disagreement.
怎么回事 起了点争执
This piece of shit stabbed him.
这个混♥蛋♥捅了他
What the fuck did you do?! You okay, man?
你干了什么 你没事吧
He was trying to get him to stop touching me.
他想让他别碰我
Whatever that costs, we're gonna take care of it, okay?
不管多少钱 我们包了 好吗
Fuck you!
操
Sorry about that.
对不起
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
Get it. Please.
接吧
It's fine.
没关系
Hello.
喂
Wait, wait, what happened?
等等 出什么事了
No, no, no, no, I'll be there. Oh, yeah.
不不不 我马上到 好
Yep, all right.
好
I made a mistake here.
我犯了一个错误
Come on. Stop.
别说了
We're both working too hard.
我们工作都太累了
It's no more your fault than mine.
不是你的错 也不是我的
Now we know.
现在我们知道了
You're John, right?
你是约翰吧
I'm Sheryl. I met you before
我是雪莉 我以前在
at your parents' party. I was with Danny.
你父母的派对上见过面 我当时和丹尼一起
Oh, yeah.
是的
Your brother, Kevin, was with those Cuban guys.
你弟弟凯文和那些古巴人一起
I didn't say anything to anybody
我不想和别人说
'cause I didn't want to get him in any trouble.
因为我不想让他惹上麻烦
I like Kevin.
我喜欢凯文
Thank you.
谢谢
John. Roy, is this your fucking mess over here?
约翰 罗伊 这些乱子是你惹出来的吗
I heard your brother handled it fine. Who are they?
我听说你弟弟处理得挺好的 他们是谁
Business associates.
生意同事
Probably halfway to Cuba by now.
说不定现在已经在回古巴的路上了
You got a victim over here,
有个受害人
and there's gonna be a lot of questions.
肯定要问很多问题
You think about that? I expect you'll quiet things down.
你想过这个吗 我想你会把这些事压下来
Wouldn't want a problem.
应该不是问题
Trial starts in a few days. Roy.
几天后就要庭审了 罗伊
There's not gonna be a fucking trial.
不会有庭审了
The Diazes accepted the plea.
迪亚茨家接受协议了
Oh, I see you haven't heard.
我想你没听说
Eric had a change of heart.
埃里克改变心意了
Hey, Kevin, pick up your damn phone.
凯文 快他妈接电♥话♥
Why, dude? Just leave me a message.
为什么 留言就行了
Call me now.
赶紧给我打电♥话♥
Not funny, man.
这可不有趣 伙计
John, come on, man. Look, I can explain.
约翰 别这样 伙计 我能解释
Don't you dare. Don't you-- John, come on, man. I gotta get home.
你敢 你...约翰 别这样 我得回家
What happened tonight was not my fault. All right?
今晚的事不是我的错 好吗
It's never your fault, is it, Kevin?
永远都不是你的错 对吗 伙计
Such an asshole. Hand me the line.
真是混♥蛋♥ 把绳子给我
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
Fuck. Goddamn it!
操
What, are you fucking ten?!
你十岁吗
You feel like a big man now, huh, John?
你现在觉得自己很了不起吗 约翰
You better watch it. I'm not who you think I am.
你小心点 我没你想的这么好欺负
I forgot to tell you that Eric O'Bannon, he changed his mind.
我忘记告诉你埃里克·奥班农改变主意了
He dropped the plea deal. The case is gonna go to trial.
他放弃了协议 这案子要上庭解决
He changed his mind? You said you were gonna fix it.
他改变主意了 你说你会解决的
Well, now there's the Kevin that I know.
这才是我认识的凯文
You are exactly who I think you are.
你就是我所认为的样子
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表