剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Since my family is not at them.
从我家不喜欢派对开始
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
I'm not coming home.
我不回家
You realize that Eric's defense
你应该知道埃里克的辩护律师
is attempting to make you a suspect?
想把你说成是嫌犯吧
I said, I got the message.
我说了 我收到信息了
I mean, I thought at least
我以为至少
once you heard that you could at least...
你听到后你会至少...
give me a fucking call or something.
给我回个电之类的
Why? I knew you would track me down.
为什么 我知道你会找到我的
You don't care what people are saying?
你不在乎别人怎么说吗
I don't want any part of it.
我一点都不想参与
If they can't find me, they cannot force me to testify.
如果他们找不到我 就没法强迫我作证
What about Mom?
妈妈呢
What about Mom?
妈妈呢
Don't you think that Mom needs you?
你觉得妈妈需要我吗
I think you need me.
我觉得你需要我
I think you and Kevin need me.
我觉得你和凯文需要我
And I would rather stay and hide forever...
我更想这样永远躲起来
than go back and lie in court.
也不想回去在法庭上撒谎
How long you staying?
你要在这里待多久
When we used to play hideandseek Oh, my God. I hated it.
我们以前玩捉迷藏时 天啊 真讨厌
It was just a game.
那只是一个游戏
To you.
对你来说是的
Oh, my God. You have no idea what it was like for me growing up.
天啊 你都不知道我是怎么长大的
I was never good enough.
我永远不够好
You wouldn't let me win even once.
你们甚至不愿意让我赢一次
And what did you guys used to say to me?
你们经常怎么和我说的
"Hide better."
"再藏好点"
I finally feel like me, John.
我终于感觉活出自己的样子了 约翰
I'm not going back home
我不想回家
to feel like that kid again and hate myself.
再重温孩时的感觉 恨我自己
I'm not going.
我不回去
Okay.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起
Ma!
妈
Hi. Can we make this quick?
能快点说吗
Abbington's out, so we're short in Radiology.
阿宾顿出去了 放射科少人
Why don't you have a seat?
你先坐下吧
They're already riding my ass. You know that.
他们一直在催我 你知道的
Sit. Please, Chelsea.
请坐 切尔茜
I mean, can't we just talk about this later?
我们不能待会再谈吗
There is no later.
没有待会了
We're letting you go.
我们要解雇你
For what?
为什么
'Cause I didn't take those sick days?
就因为我没有休病假
Chelsea, it has nothing to do with that.
切尔茜 跟那些没关系
This has to do with my brother, doesn't it?
是因为我哥哥的事吧
No, it does not. Bullshit.
不是的 胡扯
Percocet was found missing from inventory.
仓库里发现少了镇痛药
When security reviewed the video, they saw that you stole them.
监控录像显示 是你偷的
It was only once, I swear.
只有一次 我发誓
It was just one time.
就一次
Isn't there anything you can do? I'm sorry.
你就不能帮帮我吗 对不起
I did speak for you. I told them you've been going through a lot.
我为你说话了 我说你最近经历了很多事
Yeah, they fucking know that.
是啊 他们也知道
Jackson Memorial's gonna call for a reference.
杰克逊纪念医院会打电♥话♥来询问任职情况
Do you have to tell them?
你会告诉他们吗
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Fuck me.
操
Meg?
梅格
Meggie?
小梅
Is that you, honey?
是你吗 亲爱的
Is that you? Do you have any gin?
是你吗 你有琴酒吗
This is Meg's house.
这里是梅格的家
She only drinks tequila.
她只喝龙舌兰
She doesn't have room for more than one bottle in this place?
她这里连一瓶琴酒都没有吗
Oh, you look so tired, Mama.
你看上去累坏了 妈妈
Come on.
过来
I raised you better than to say
我可没教过你
that to a woman over the age of 20.
对一个20多岁的女人这样说
The day your daddy went away, do you remember?
你还记得你♥爸♥爸离开的那天吗
You You sat with me. Yeah.
你坐在我身边 是的
You were shaking.
你在发抖
Yeah. I couldn't stop.
是的 我停不下来
Such a disgrace.
太丢人了
I felt...
我感觉
the wolves were coming again.
那些狼又来了
They were hiding behind the bushes. But I knew they were there.
它们躲在树丛后 但我知道它们在那里
Hon, don't do this.
亲爱的 别这样
I could smell them.
我能闻到
That wet fur. It turns my stomach.
它们湿漉漉的毛 让我反胃
I'm sorry.
对不起
I couldn't stay, Mama.
我不能留下 妈妈
I had to be with Robert.
我要和罗伯特一起
They want me to testify.
他们要我作证
I know.
我知道
What do I do?
我该怎么办
You got your own children to look out for.
你要照顾你自己的孩子
John?
约翰
Hey. What's up? Is your friend okay?
怎么了 你朋友没事吧
Uh... Who?
谁
I was hiking up the hill. I saw him sitting in his car.
我在爬山 看到他坐在车里
I think he might have been crying.
我觉得他可能在哭
When was that? I passed him on the way up.
什么时候的事 我上山时经过了他
On the way down, he was still there.
下山的时候 他还在那里
I left my phone in the car, so I couldn't call sooner.
我把手♥机♥丢在车里了 所以之前没打给你
Where?
在哪里
Hey. What's up?
怎么了
LC said she saw you.
LC说她看到你了
You okay?
你没事吧
I was on my way to the airport.
我正在去机场的路上
You were gonna leave without saying goodbye?
你不说声再见就走吗
I thought it'd be easier.
我以为这样会更简单
Jesus Christ, you really get up this early every morning?
天啊 你早上真的这么早起吗
Yeah. Yeah, unfortunately.
是啊 很不幸
I have nightmares.
我会做噩梦
Well, one nightmare. The same one, since we were kids.
就那一个噩梦 从小就是
There's someone that's coming down the driveway at the inn.
有人从酒店的车道过来
And they're trying to break into the house,
他们想闯进房♥子里
and I can't lock the doors.
我锁不上门
They won't lock. I mean, the locks are there, but I--
锁不上 我是说有锁 但是我...
They won't work.
锁不上
And then I wake up right before I see who the person is.
然后在我看到这个人是谁之前 我醒了
I don't know. I probably sound crazy.
我不知道 我可能听上去很疯狂
I don't think you're crazy.
我不觉得你疯了
Kevin--
凯文
Kevin's told me he's had a dream very similar to that.
凯文和我说过他有很类似的梦
What about you?
你呢
What about me? You ever have it?
我怎么了 你有过吗
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
Would it really help if I came home?
如果我回家真的有用吗
It probably would.
可能
What do you want me to do?
你希望我♥干♥什么
Have you ever felt like you knew something...
你有没有感觉你内心深处
deep down inside...
知道些什么
but if you actually said it out loud,
但是如果你说出来
people would think you were crazy?
别人会觉得你疯了
Where was John the night Marco was killed?
约翰在马可被杀那晚在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表