剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
And it's gotta be a public place.
一定要在公共场所
And why would I wanna do that?
我为什么要这么做呢
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Like, to clear the past.
就好像是 告别过去
Make way for the future. You know.
迎接未来
Hey, look, I don't have anything against you, sir, okay?
我没对你有任何的不满 先生
I don't.
我没有
You thought you were doing
你认为你上次做的事
the right thing last time and you probably were.
是对的 也许你真是对的
Where are you? Well, I have lunch
你在哪 我每天下午两点左右
at the Latin Cafe every day pretty much about two p.M.
都会在拉丁咖啡馆吃午餐
I know it.
我知道了
I'll be there tomorrow. I'll see you there.
明天我会去那 到时候见
What the hell is that?
吃的什么东西
Cold cut combo.
冷切组合
A cold cut what?
冷切什么
It's a sandwich. It's--
它是一种三明治 它...
Dude, that's too much meat. Look at that.
兄弟 肉太多了 你看
You got-- You got shit-- You got ham, salami, baloney.
里面有 有 有火腿 腊肠 大香肠
Roast beef.
烤牛肉
Christ, it's gonna clog up your body and your mind.
我的天 这些会堵塞你的身心的
You gotta stay focused, little brother.
你得集中注意力 小兄弟
Focus, man.
集中
You see anything today?
今天你有看见什么吗
Anything for me?
有什么是关于我的吗
I don't know. Like what?
我不知道 比如说
What the fuck I should do with my fucking family now?
我现在该跟我家人做些什么之类的
No. Nothing about you.
没 没有关于你的
But, look, it'll probably come through.
但是 也许一切顺利
Just gotta give it time. Look, I don't choose the things I see.
花点时间耐心等 我看到什么由不得我
Okay? They choose me and, uh--
是它们选中了我
If I could make requests I'd be doing that,
如果我的祈求有用的话 我会祈求的
but that's not how it fucking works.
但事实上这样没用
What about me and Sally?
那我和萨莉要怎么办
Oh, God. I don't know.
我的天 我不知道
She's been calling me.
她一直在给我打电♥话♥
She wants to see me. All right, then go.
她想要见我 那好 去见吧
Go. Go see her. Go, man. I'm fucking failing here.
去 去见她啊 走 留我在这饱受失败
I'm failing and I can't fucking--
我很失败而且我无法
I can't reach them. I can't get through to them.
我无法接近他们 我搞不懂他们
Any of them, I can't-- I just can't.
任何一个 我都无法 我就是不行
Maybe you can. I don't know. You're connected to them.
也许你行 我不知道 你跟他们有关联
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
Ozzy, what are you doing?
奥兹 你在干吗
Come on, you should just talk to Sally.
来吧 你应该直接找萨莉谈
Call that judge we were talking about.
给那个我们说的法官打电♥话♥
The one-- To give us the warrant.
那个给我们担♥保♥的
The one we know. He'll give it to us.
那个我们认识的法官 他会给我们的
By this afternoon would be good.
今天下午能拿到就好
Let me call you back.
等下我给你回电♥话♥
Come on.
请进
Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
I wanted to say thank you
我想为你在审判中
for the support you gave me during the trial.
给予我的支持说声谢谢
Sometimes things turn out the way they should.
有时候事情就会按照应该发展的方向发展
Thought you were taking personal days.
还以为你回家休息去了
DeGrasse wanted me to give her a hand.
德格拉斯想让我来帮帮他
You need a break.
你需要休息休息
Hey, you know who's in town, don't you?
你知道谁来镇里了 对吧
Who?
谁
Mike Gallagher.
麦克·加拉格尔
No shit. Yeah.
不是吧 是的
How's he doing? He's doing great.
他怎么样 挺好的
He, uh...
他
You know Mike. Every day's a fucking party with the guy.
你知道麦克的 每天都很开心
Well, he's a damned good detective, though.
但他是个好警探
He was. Yeah.
曾经是
Tell him I say hello. I will.
代我向他问好 我会的
Front door was open.
前门开着
Oh, we don't lock it.
我们不锁门的
Ever?
从不关吗
Not during business hours.
上班时间不关
I wasn't sure you'd come.
没想到你会来
Yeah. Why?
为什么
Oh, I...
我...
I saw you at the courthouse.
我在法庭上看到你了
You looked pretty friendly with Chelsea O'Bannon.
你好像和切尔茜·奥班农关系很好
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
No.
没有
You're an adult, Nolan.
你已经是大人了 诺兰
You can do whatever you want.
你可以做任何你想做的事
Gee, thanks. But you're a Rayburn.
谢谢理解 可你还是雷伯恩家的
Remember that.
时刻记着
What the fuck does that mean?
你刚那是什么意思
What really happened, Sally?
到底怎么了 萨莉
Do you think Eric's innocent?
你觉得埃里克是无罪的吗
Doesn't matter what I think.
我怎么想不重要
It's a real tragedy.
这是一场悲剧
I wanna hear it from you.
我还想听你说说
Hear what from me?
听我说什么
What happened?
到底发生了什么
For a second, you looked just like your dad.
有一瞬间 你真的很像你♥爸♥
And you both remind me of my grandfather,
你们俩让我想起了我的祖父
that way you smile, that slow, mischievous smile.
你微笑的模样 那缓慢俏皮的微笑
You know how to drive?
你会开车吗
Come on.
走
We kept going back and forth
我们一直反反复复讨价
and I tried to stick with what we had talked about,
我努力想坚持自己原先的说辞
but then I started second-guessing myself. And I don't know.
可之后我又开始怀疑自己
Maybe I should've held out for more...
也许我应该再坚持的
You followed your gut, son. Your instincts.
孩子 你追随了你的直觉
That's all it is in business.
这才是关键
Anyone can type numbers in a spreadsheet, but...
谁都会用表格码数字 可...
spreadsheets can't tell you who to trust. True.
表格不会告诉你该信任谁 没错
So you're okay with it?
所以你有把握吗
More than okay.
妥妥的
We'll take it from here. Okay.
胜券在握 好
I wanna show you something. Sure.
我有东西要给你看 行
Take a look at that. What is it?
来看一下 这是什么
Preliminary site plan for the marina.
码头初步平面规划图
Things move fast here. You gotta be shitting me.
进展够快吧 我真是吓尿了
I want your input.
我想让你加入
Holy shit.
我靠
Oh, my God. Roy, this looks incredible.
天啊 罗伊 太牛逼了
How many square feet?
这有多少平方
Roy?
罗伊
What's up? Roy. Hey, hey, hey. Shit.
怎么了 罗伊 靠
Okay, um-- Oh, fuck.
我... 操
OK. Hang in there, buddy. Gonna call an ambulance.
坚持住 我这就给你叫救护车
Okay? No hospital.
好吗 不去医院
Oh, shit. Hello? Hello? Yes! I need an ambulance please.
我靠 喂喂喂 快派辆救护车
I think my friend is having a heart attack.
我朋友应该心脏病犯了
It's Mile Marker 89, Old Highway.
89英里路标 老公路
Yes, thank you. Thank you. Hurry, please. Roy...
谢谢 请尽快 罗伊
It's gonna be okay, buddy. Hang in there.
会没事的 坚持住
Roy? Shit.
罗伊 靠
Shit.
靠
These are the worst magazines in the world.
这些真是全世界最垃圾的杂♥志♥
Thank you so much.
谢谢
You heard from your mother? Yeah, she's up in Orlando.
你有你♥妈♥的♥消息吗 她在奥兰多
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表