剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
So, just pick somebody.
所以就随便选个人吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Did he have a girlfriend? I don't know.
他有女朋友吗 我不知道
Pissed-off ex?
生气的前任
No, that's my sister.
不 那是我妹妹
I don't think she was pissed off at him, though.
但我觉得她没生他气
Well, it doesn't matter. We can get her DNA. Easy enough.
无所谓 我们能拿到她的DNA 很简单
Are you...? No fucking way.
你 不可能
You know, it's probably already all around here.
可能已经遍布这里了
Fuck that. No way, man. That's my sister. Come on, now.
去你的 不可能 那是我妹妹 得了吧
God damn it.
妈的
Okay.
好吧
Well, who, then?
那么谁好呢
What about Eric?
埃里克怎么样
It's good, right?
不错吧
He's been calling, texting.
他一直在打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
He's already on Marco's phone. Yeah.
早就在马克的电♥话♥里有记录了 对
All right.
好吧
Now tell me what happened.
现在告诉我怎么回事
Okay, so, um...
好吧 所以
So, I come in...
所以 我进来了
and, uh, then I see him.
然后我看到了他
Who? Eric O'Bannon.
谁 埃里克·奥班农
he's standing over the body.
他站在尸体上方
Okay. Right?
好的 对吧
Standing here like this.
像这样站着
Yeah.
没错
And then I come in and he runs off.
然后我进来了 他逃走了
Yeah, it's not enough, though.
但这还不够
So, what else?
所以还有什么
What if, um, you heard them arguing as you approached the house?
如果你走近房♥子的时候听到他们在争执
Okay, yeah. They're yelling at each other when I got here. Right.
好的没错 我到的时候他们在互吼
Okay, that's good, but we gotta sell it better.
好的很好 但我们要说的更好听点
So, let's go back. Um...
所以我们倒回去
And by the way, Kevin, this is all your choice, you know?
顺便一提 凯文 这都是你的选择
If you weren't here, I can try to make that work,
如果你当时不在现场 我可以帮你
but if you were here...
但如果你当时在现场
I could turn you into a hero.
我能把你变成一位英雄
Okay, yeah.
好的
Right? You tried to save Marco's life.
好吗 你试图去救马可
Great.
很好
I mean, we got Marco's gun here.
这边我们有马可的枪
Right.
没错
And, uh...
而且
we got you standing there. Right.
你站在那里 好
And then Eric sees you entering the house, he raises the gun.
然后埃里克看到你进来 他举起了枪
Yeah, maybe...
也许
Oh, yeah. That's good, yeah.
没错 很好
What?
什么
That'll sell it, man.
这样就说得通了
Prove there was another person in the room.
证明房♥间里还有另一个人
How does him picking up the gun prove he's here?
拿起枪怎么就能证明他在这里
Because he shot you.
因为他射中了你
And then you call 911, and you report it.
然后你打了911 报告了这件事
No fucking way.
不可能
Stand still and let's finish this.
站好了 我们把这件事了结了
We're gonna wait here till my brother gets here.
我们在这等我哥哥来
Listen, do not fucking shoot me.
听着 他妈的别用枪打我
My gas.
我的氧气
Jesus fucking Christ.
我♥操♥
Hi, Mom.
你好妈妈
My gas. What?
我的氧气 什么
It's--
是
You got gas?
你有氧气吗
My gas.
我的氧气
Your gas is out. Okay.
你氧气用完了 好吧
We got a tank. We got a spare tank.
我们有一瓶 我们还有多一瓶
Empty.
是空的
It's empty? Why the fuck is it empty, Ma?
是空的 为什么是空的 妈妈
Chelsea's supposed to bring you fresh ones.
切尔茜本该给你带新的来
It's not supposed to be empty.
不该是空的啊
Where am I supposed to get one in the middle of the night?
这大半夜的我要去哪拿一瓶啊
Hospital.
医院
Okay. Call Chelsea.
好吧 打给切尔茜
She isn't picking up.
她不接
You need to go.
你得去
Hospital. Ma, I...
医院 妈妈 我
I love you. I can't fucking deal with this right now, okay?
我爱你 我他妈现在没法处理这事好吗
You gotta hold this thing in your nose, put your hand up there.
你把这个举好放在鼻子里 把手放上来
It'll be okay, okay? This is not my fault, okay?
会没事的 这不是我的错 好吗
You're gonna keep calling Chelsea. It's gonna be good, okay?
你继续给切尔茜打电♥话♥ 会没事的好吗
Just keep calling her, okay?
继续给她打电♥话♥ 好吗
You little cunt.
你个小畜生
I heard that, Mom.
我听到了 妈妈
Come on, answer, you fucking fuckwad.
快点接啊 他妈的卑鄙小人
Ozzy, I got your fucking payday for you, dude.
奥兹 你的发薪日到了
I got John Rayburn served up to you
我把约翰·雷伯恩给你
like a pig on a fucking silver fucking stick.
他就像个待宰的猪
He's done some seriously bad fucking shit,
他干了很多很严重的破事
and he's not gonna get away with it if we act fast.
如果我们赶紧行动 他就不能逍遥法外
So, you gotta fucking call me.
所以你♥他♥妈♥得给我回电啊
So, fucking call me.
他妈的给我回电
Hey, that, um--?
那个
That polar freeze?
那个极地冻结
Is that the one that turns your tongue all blue?
就是把你舌头变蓝的货吗
What was that?
那是什么
Yeah, probably.
大概吧
Okay, good. I'll have one.
好吧 给我来一个
What size?
大份小份
large.
大份
Okay, Kevin You know what?
好了凯文 你知道吗
Fuck this, man. This is crazy, okay?
操他的 这太疯狂了好吗
I'm done here.
我受够了
I'm gonna go back home, get John,
我要回家 叫上约翰
then we'll come back here. You got it?
然后我们回来这里 懂了吗
Kevin, if you move,
凯文 如果你动一下
I can't guarantee where the bullet will strike.
我不能保证子弹会打到哪里去
So, just stand still.
所以站好了
All right? Don't move.
好吗 别动
Fuck you. I'm out of here. Don't move.
操 我要离开这 别动
Fuck. Shit.
操 该死
Fuck.
操
I told you to stand still.
和你说了站着别动
You-- You fucking shot me, you bitch!
你 你♥他♥妈♥开枪打我 你个贱♥人♥
You fucking shot me!
你♥他♥妈♥开枪打我
No, I didn't.
没有 我没有
Listen to me. Listen to me, okay?
听我说 听我说 好吗
We don't have a lot of time. I didn't shoot you. You understand?
我们时间不多 不是我开枪打你 懂吗
Get an ambulance. Eric O'Bannon shot you
叫救护车 你听到争吵声
after you heard yelling, after you surprised him
你吓到他 看到他杀了迪亚兹警探后
and saw that he killed Detective Diaz.
埃里克·奥班农开枪打了你
What the fuck, man?
搞什么啊
Okay, Kevin?
好吗 凯文
Listen, man. Kevin, Kevin, stay with me, okay?
听着哥们 凯文凯文 看着我好吗
I need you to call 911 and report this. Where's your phone?
我要你报♥警♥报告这事 你手♥机♥呢
I can't. I can't.
我做不到 我做不到
Okay, all right.
好吧
I don't feel my legs. Stay, stay with me.
我的腿没有知觉了 保持清醒
Okay, now, listen.
好了现在听着
I need you to dial and call 911 now.
现在我要你报♥警♥ 打给他们
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表