剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I put all the files you wanted on your desk.
我把你要的文件都放你桌子上了
Maybe...
也许...
Friday?
周五
Yeah. Pick me up at six.
好 六点来接我
Sounds good.
感觉不错
You.
你
What?
怎么了
I think the day you die
我觉得你死的那天
you're gonna come here and clean out your desk before they bury you.
你会过来把桌面清理一下 以免被活埋了
Such an easy concept.
概念很简单
What's that?
什么意思
Yet people fought using them for years.
但是人们却好几年不习惯使用
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Seatbelts.
安全带
The thing is if you're in a car...
如果你在车里
and the car's going 65 miles an hour...
车速如果为每小时一百公里
you don't feel it.
你不会有感觉
You feel like you're sitting at home watching TV.
你感觉就像坐在家里看电视
Until the car hits something.
直到车撞上了什么
Then you realize the hard way...
然后你才吃到苦头
that you were going 65 miles an hour, too.
你的车速是每小时一百公里
Wakes you up real quick to the truth of the physics
当你的脑袋撞上挡风玻璃时
when your head goes through that windshield.
你的身体瞬间让你明白真♥相♥
Seatbelts.
安全带
The thing is, John...
事实上 约翰
you've been going 100 miles an hour ever since Danny died.
自从丹尼死后 你的时速一直是160
Then Marco gets murdered.
然后马可被杀了
The O'Bannon investigation.
调查奥班农
The trial, and bang...
庭审 然后...
suddenly it's over.
突然结束了
No seatbelt.
没有安全带
You get thrown through the window.
你被甩出了窗户外
Why don't you say exactly what it is that you're thinking?
你为什么不说出你到底在想什么
Because I don't like using the words.
因为我不喜欢说出来
Traumatic stress.
创伤应激
But then again...
但是
they could say that about all of us at any time.
我们每个人都可以说有这种问题
It's the job.
这工作就是这样
All you really needed...
你真正需要的...
You needed a seatbelt.
你需要安全带
And you need to take some time off.
你需要休息一段时间
That is something that I do not need to do.
这是我不需要的
Because what it is that I need to do is double down
因为我需要做的是双倍努力
and do what it is that I do best, and that is be a fucking cop.
做到最好 这才是做警♥察♥该做的
Need it or not...
不管你需不需要
it's mandated.
这是强制性的
Now get out of here.
赶紧走吧
I'll hold on to your badge and your gun.
我会保管你的警徽和枪
What were you looking for in those papers?
你看这些文件干什么
I was-- I was just...
我...我只是...
I was just trying to catch up.
我只是想跟上进度
On O'Bannon?
奥班农的案子
What did they write about him?
他们怎么写他的
Not much to say.
没什么可说的
All wrapped up.
都上交了
Pretty much forgotten by now.
估计现在都忘光了
I heard your brother's gotten himself in a big mess.
我听说你弟弟惹了大♥麻♥烦
Just a fucking asshole.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
You've been dealing with it your whole life.
你一直以来都在帮他擦屁♥股♥
What else is new, right?
有什么意外的 对吗
Do you have siblings?
你有兄弟姐妹吗
No.
没有
Only child.
只有孩子
Always wanted a brother.
一直想要一个兄弟
You're lucky.
你很幸运
John?
约翰
Helen.
海伦
You wanna order something?
想点些什么吗
Can I just get you the usual?
就给你平常点的吧
Sure. All right.
好 好的
And you're still waiting for someone?
你还在等谁吗
Oh, yeah. He'll be here.
是的 他会来的
It's been a while.
你等了好久
He'll be here.
他会来的
You're always waiting for him.
你经常在等他
He'll be here.
他会来的
Come on, Danny, don't fucking do this.
丹尼 别这样
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
You're really bringing Danny home?
你真的要带丹尼回家吗
Why?
为什么
It's like bringing home a damn time bomb.
那感觉就像带回家一个定时炸♥弹♥
That's what he is, you know. He's a biological weapon.
他就是这样 你知道的 他就是个生化武器
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would you even encourage him?
你为什么还要鼓励他
Meg and Kevin don't. Why do you?
梅格和凯文就不会 你为什么
Why do you want him to show up?
你为什么希望他出现
What isn't finished?
有什么未了之事
I wish you knew.
我真希望你知道
Have fun and use your legs!
好好玩 用腿
Come on!
加油
Pull it! Come on! Do it! Let's do this!
拉 快点 我们可以的
You gonna tie it around back? Oh, my gosh.
你得绕在背上 天啊
You missed it.
你错过了
Meg took your team.
梅格打败了你的队
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, it's just a silly game.
只是一个愚蠢的游戏
No, I mean Danny.
不 我是说丹尼
He didn't show.
他没有出现
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's fine.
没关系
I'm fine.
我没事
Truly.
真的
Who chose those teams?
谁挑的队伍
Who chose them? Oh, you little rat.
谁选的 你这个小老鼠
Oh, you little Dickens, you. Where have you been?
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 都跑哪里去了
I've been coming here.
我来这里了
Are you gonna stand here while your sister gets her ass beat?
你就准备站在这里输给你妹妹吗
Come on.
快来
I've been traveling here...
你来过这里...
He does this every fucking time.
他每次都这样
I told you.
我和你说了
It's like bringing home a damn time bomb.
感觉就像带回家一个定时炸♥弹♥
Hey, Mom?
妈妈
Just promise me you won't tell the others, okay?
保证你不会告诉别人 好吗
Aww... You'll always be my baby.
你一直是我最疼爱的
A mother and her firstborn have the strongest bond,
妈妈和第一个孩子关系最密切
I know you feel it too.
我知道你也有感觉
Okay.
好吧
What do you want me to do exactly?
你到底想让我♥干♥什么
You don't have to do anything.
你什么都不用做
I just want to show you
我只是想让你看看
all that'll be yours one day if you want it.
如果你想的话 这些有一天都会是你的
Now, this is the deed for the property.
这是地契
Now, that includes all the new bungalows.
包括所有新的房♥间
Mom. What?
妈妈 怎么了
John.
约翰
Have you finished your homework?
你作业做完了吗
We're building more bungalows?
我们要造更多房♥间
You have enough to worry about with your schoolwork.
你现在只需要关心你自己的功课
Just focus on that.
认真做好就行
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表