剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Did you finish it?
你做完了吗
Yes.
嗯
Then go set the table for dinner.
那就去坐着等晚饭吧
And that's where you can live
以后你就可以
with your wife and children one day if you want to.
和你妻子儿女一起住在那里
Mom?
妈妈
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Well, hello to you, too, kid.
你也好 孩子
What's going on?
怎么了
What do you mean? I'm cooking dinner for everyone tonight.
什么意思 我在给大家做晚饭
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这里
What do you mean? You're not supposed to be here.
什么意思 你不该来这里
You just said that.
你刚说过了
You know the trial is over, don't you?
你知道庭审结束了
Everything's gonna be back to normal now.
一切都会恢复正常
You can put a smile on your face.
你脸上可以多点笑容了
Did you cut your hair?
你剪头发了吗
Because it looks nice.
因为看上去不错
I'll be back for dinner.
我晚餐回来
Okay.
好
All right.
好了
You want to hand me the bread down there, please?
能把面包递给我吗
This looks fantastic, huh?
看起来很不错吧
All right.
好
Ah... Thank you.
谢谢
How is it?
怎么样
Awesome.
不错
Wonderful.
完美
Delectable.
美味
Is she always out this late?
她经常在外面待到这么晚吗
She's not coming home.
她不回来了
She texted me.
她给我发信息了
Me too.
我也收到了
She said she's not coming home.
她说她不回来了
As long as you're here.
只要你在这里
Where is she staying?
那她住哪儿
I didn't ask.
我没问
She's at a motel.
她住在旅馆
I think you're right. I think that maybe we should meet.
我觉得你说得对 也许我们应该见个面
For what?
为什么
It's like you said.
正如你所说
Maybe we can help each other out.
也许我们能互相帮助
Okay.
好
But first I have to know that my family's gonna be safe.
但首先我要知道我的家人会安全
Your family?
你的家人
What family?
什么家人
You can't even stay at your own house.
你连自己家都住不了
Danny.
丹尼
I need to know...
我要知道
that my family's gonna be safe.
我的家人会安全
John.
约翰
You're waiting in your car...
你在你的车里
for somebody to kill me.
等别人来杀我
You're hoping that he does.
你希望他得手
What about me?
我呢
Aren't I your family?
我是你的家人吗
Let's you and I meet tomorrow.
我们明天见
There's something I want to tell you.
我有些事想告诉你
Okay.
好
Well, I think it's a bad idea.
我觉得这是个糟糕的主意
I think it's a really bad idea.
我觉得非常糟糕
But if you want.
但是如果你想
You remember that bay we used to go to?
你还记得我们以前经常去的海湾吗
When we were in high school?
我们高中的时候
After a big night.
嗨一晚后
And we'd watch the sunrise.
我们会看日出
Yeah, I remember.
我记得
You gave me my first cigarette.
你给了我第一根烟
Yeah. I'll meet you there.
我们到那里见
We can watch the sunrise together.
我们可以一起看日出
The sunrise.
日出
That sounds great.
听起来不错
When's it gonna end?
什么时候才会结束
When's it gonna end, John?
什么时候才会结束 约翰
When's it gonna end?
什么时候才会结束
What?
什么
John, when's it gonna end? John?
约翰 什么时候才会结束 约翰
Hey, John.
约翰
There have clearly been some things going on with this family.
很显然我们家现在出了些问题
I think it would be good if we, uh... all talked.
我觉得要是我们都能讲出来 会好很多
You want to go first?
谁先讲
No?
没人吗
Okay.
好吧
I'll go first.
那我先
You showed some real balls tonight, John.
你今晚还真是有胆子
Getting rid of me makes complete sense.
除掉我感觉很合理
On every level.
不管是从哪个层面来说
But...
但是
you can't do it.
你下不了手
Or if you can...
或者说就算你能
you can't live with yourself.
你也无法忍♥受这种煎熬
'Cause you're weak.
因为你很软弱
Weak.
软弱
You know, what you have looks like strength.
你看上去很强悍
But really...
但实际上
a badge and a uniform?
警徽和制♥服♥
It's just a... costume and a performance.
只是...戏服和演出
So what is it? What's going on underneath there?
到底怎么回事 背后是什么
That's what I want to know.
那才是我想知道的
Behind all the make believe.
这些假象的背后
What is it that scares you so much?
是什么让你这么害怕
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
Then why are we still here?
那你为什么还在这里
Why am I still here?
我为什么还在这里
I'll see you at the beach.
海滩见
I can't go to the beach.
我不能去海滩
I'm--
我...
I'm not going to the beach.
我不会去海滩
Oh, yeah, you will.
你会去的
I can't do that.
我下不了手
Oh, yeah.
不
You will.
你会的
Hello?
喂
John, is that you?
约翰 是你吗
Yes.
是的
I'm leaving, John.
我要走了 约翰
Chelsea?
切尔茜
Yeah. It's me.
是的 是我
John, are you all right?
约翰 你没事吧
Is he okay?
他没事吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
Is Eric okay?
埃里克没事吧
John.
约翰
Hey, where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at the funeral home.
我在殡仪馆
I'm coming over there right now.
我马上过去
No, I don't think it's a good idea.
不 我觉得这不是什么好主意
No, I'm gonna come over there right now, Chelsea... No.
不 我马上来 切尔茜 不
I don't want you here, John.
我不想你过来 约翰
Listen to me. Just stay there, please.
听我说 在那儿等我
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表