剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
but, you know, he's my only--
但他是我唯一的
Okay, it's not just about the baby. You know? Um...
好了 这不仅事关宝宝
When was the last time we had a party, Mom?
我们上次开派对是什么时候了 妈妈
Like a real party?
真正的派对
Celebrated something?
有庆祝过什么吗
Don't you think it's time?
你不觉得是时候了吗
Is there a problem, guys?
有问题吗 伙计们
What's going on?
怎么回事
Everything all right?
一切顺利吗
It's all good.
都很好
It's all good. Yeah?
都很好 是吗
Except Mr. Gilbert wants this
除了吉尔伯特先生
glass hull to take the power of a carbon fiber hull,
希望玻璃船体承担碳化纤维船体的重量
which ain't gonna never happen, Kevin.
这根本不可能 凯文
Not tonight, not next week, not never.
今晚不行 下周不行 永远不可能
Mr. Gilbert invested a lot in this boat.
吉尔伯特先生砸了很多钱在这艘船上
Yes, he has. A lot.
没错 他是花了很多钱
Triple 400 horsepower turbo-charged engines,
三倍的400马力涡轮增压引擎
heavy-duty lower units.
重型轴承单元
We just had her out. She's good to go.
我们刚完成 可以出港了
He says she's good to go, Jake.
他说能出港了 贾克
She's good to go, Kev.
可以出港了 小凯
Okay. So, there's-- There's not a problem, right?
好了 所有没问题了对吧
Never thought we had one.
从没觉得我们有过问题
Be back by ten p.M.
晚上十点前回来
Gas her up.
加满油
All right.
好了
Fucking asshole. What the fuck are you doing?
混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥在干吗
Of course he's an asshole. Who gives a shit? Come on.
他本来就是混♥蛋♥ 谁要管啊 算了吧
This ain't right, Kev. This ain't right. This ain't professional.
这不对 小凯 这不对 这不专业
Listen, Jake, what Gilbert needs,
听着 杰克 吉尔伯特想要的
that's what we're gonna do. All right?
就是我们要做的 好吗
You don't think whatever
你都不想想
they're doing on this boat is not gonna--
他们在这船上的事
Trouble's not gonna come home to us? You don't think that shit?
会不会让我们惹祸上身吗 你不想想这个
Okay. Fuck, Kev!
好了 操 小凯
There's only one thing you do on a boat like that.
在那样的船上你只能干一件事
And that's none of our business, okay?
那不关我们的事 好吗
They've paid us for our services. Our part is done.
他们已经买♥♥单了 我们的任务完成了
I don't need to know the rest. Neither do you.
剩下的我不需要知道 你也不需要
You're never done when you start like this. Kevin.
这事一开始你就永远无法摆脱了 凯文
Trust me, okay?
相信我 好吗
Do you trust me?
你信我吗
It's okay. Come on. Cool off.
没事的 行了 冷静下
God damn! Kevin, what the fuck?
妈的 凯文 搞什么啊
Fuck!
操
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽空来见我
Have you, uh...?
你
Have you seen him lately?
你最近有看到他吗
I'm not looking to get involved in any of this.
我不想牵涉到这些事里
Just got out of jail.
刚出狱
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
In his file, it says that you've helped bail him out before.
他的档案里说你曾帮他保释过
I bailed Danny out, too, same time. You wanna talk about that?
我同时还保释了丹尼 你想谈谈这事吗
No. I wanted to talk about Ozzy.
不 我想谈谈奥兹
I'm sorry. I really don't know where he is.
不好意思 我真的不知道他在哪
All right.
好吧
Maybe if you think of anything, you can give me a call.
如果你想起什么 给我打电♥话♥
You first came here looking
你第一次来这里
for your older brother, wondering where he was.
是来找你哥哥 不知道他在哪里
Danny always talked about you the most,
丹尼聊你聊的最多
more than anyone else from back home,
家里其他人都不怎么聊
bragging about his cop brother from the Keys, so I helped you,
吹嘘他在礁岛的警♥察♥弟弟 所以我帮你
but you never let me know that he was killed.
但你从没告诉我他被杀了
Why is that?
为什么
You're right.
你说得没错
I'm sorry. I apologize. I should have.
对不起 我道歉 我该和你说的
Did you know that he had a kid?
你知道他有个孩子吗
Well, Nolan came to see me a few months back.
几个月前诺兰来找我
He wanted to be forgiven.
他想要宽恕
You know anything about that?
这事你知道吗
No.
不知道
Thinks that he's responsible for his dad's death.
觉得自己害死了他爸爸
He said that he made a mistake
他说他犯了个错
and he's the reason that Danny had no other choice
就是因为他 丹尼才别无他选
but to go back home and ask all of you for help.
只能回家寻求你们的帮助
You don't know where he is, do you?
你不知道他在哪是吗
Nolan?
诺兰
Not this time, John.
这次不会了 约翰
Miss O'Bannon. Ready to come with me?
奥班农小姐 准备好跟我走了吗
You're welcome to the funeral if you want.
如果你想来的话 欢迎参加葬礼
You're up next, Detective.
下一个该你了 警探
Roy Gilbert.
罗伊·吉尔伯特
What about him?
他怎么了
He got Kevin somehow to sign a piece of paper for the O'Bannons.
他让凯文为奥班农一家子签字了
Oh, I know. He asked me, too. I said no.
我知道 他也问我了 我拒绝了
He then told me that he was doing it because he wanted to help.
然后他告诉我他这么做因为他想帮忙
Help?
帮忙
Oh, God. Some people would say Roy Gilbert is a dangerous enemy.
天 人说罗伊·吉尔伯特是危险的对手
I say he's an equally dangerous friend.
我觉得他同样也是个危险的队友
If he wants to help you,
如果他想帮你
he'll go to any length.
他会不惜采取任何手段
How's that?
你觉得
All right.
好吧
I don't know. Maybe--
我不知道 可能
Maybe a party's exactly what we need.
可能一场派对正是我们所需的吧
I really miss your sister.
我真很想你妹妹
You know, once this trial is over,
一旦审讯结束
I'm sure Meg will be in touch.
我敢肯定梅格会有联♥系♥的
Well, I hope it's over soon, then.
那我希望这一切早日结束
Rayburn House. How may I help--?
雷伯恩家 有什么可以帮
No, it's not good news, Roy.
不 这不是个好消息 罗伊
John and I disagree with you.
我和约翰不同意你的想法
No, I'm not shooting the messenger.
不 我不是针对你
This is what you wanted, Roy.
这是你想要的 罗伊
Not us. You.
不是我 是你
Eric's getting out.
埃里克要出来了
John, that's out of our hands now.
约翰 现在这已经由不得我们了
I'm not gonna let Gilbert do this.
我不会让吉尔伯特这么做的
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
God willing.
如系天意
Hey, John.
约翰
No, it's okay. I'm up.
不 没关系 我起来了
What, right now?
什么 现在
Yeah, okay. Where are you?
好 行 你在哪
Hey, brother.
哥们
What's going on? You okay?
怎么回事 你没事吧
What?
什么
I wanted to let you know as soon as I heard
我一听说检察官来电
that the prosecutors called
明天让埃里克·奥班农参加葬礼
and Eric O'Bannon gets to go to the funeral tomorrow.
我就想来通知你
Okay.
好吧
You don't have to make a federal case out of it.
你不需要小题大做啊
Do you know what you're doing? Yeah.
你知道自己在干什么吗 知道啊
I'm trying to have a party for my son.
我在尽力给自己儿子办个派对
Roy Gilbert. Do you know who he is?
罗伊·吉尔伯特 你知道他是谁吗
Yeah, I do know who he is.
我知道啊
Yeah, he's the guy that saved our asses. More than once.
他救过我们 不止一次
He financed your whole campaign,
他赞助了你的整个竞选
and you didn't have any problem with that a few months ago.
几个月前你对他一点意见都没有
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表