剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
So, come party with us.
那就来跟我们狂欢吧
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Say yes, and I'll tell you.
你说好 我就告诉你
Trust me, you'll like it.
相信我 你会喜欢的
You want me to answer it? Tell him to quit calling?
你想让我接吗 告诉他别打了
No, it's my brother.
不用 这是我弟弟
I got a baby brother. Yeah?
我有个弟弟 是吗
He's starting high school.
他刚上高中
Such a pain in the ass. Always...
可烦人了 总是
complaining and wanting attention.
各种抱怨 求关注
Fucking things up.
还总搞砸事情
Fucking things up.
搞砸事情
Hey, hey, baby bro. Look at me.
小弟 看着我
Oh, fuck. Give me that phone.
操 把电♥话♥给我
Where have you been? I've been calling. Give me the phone.
你去哪了 我一直打 给我电♥话♥
You know what? I tried.
算了 我努力过了
What the fuck do you want? Where have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么 你去哪了
I've been calling you.
我一直给你打电♥话♥
I don't wanna talk to you, Kevin.
我不想跟你说话 凯文
Don't hang up, please. Don't hang up, John.
别挂 拜托 别挂 约翰
I have to tell you, something really bad has happened, John.
我得告诉你 发生了特别糟的事 约翰
Some really, really, really bad shit.
非常非常糟糕
Oh, fuck.
操
Oh, fuck, John.
操 约翰
It's Marco, John.
是马可 约翰
Marco's dead.
马可死了
He's dead, John.
他死了 约翰
Give me a minute. Oh, shit.
给我一分钟 妈的
Kevin.
凯文
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
I went over to Marco's house.
我去了马可的房♥子
I didn't have an option. We got into it.
我没有别的选择 我们进去了
And now he's--
然后现在他
He's just laying there. I don't think he's breathing.
他就躺在那儿 我觉得他没有呼吸了
What the fuck do you mean you didn't have a choice?
你♥他♥妈♥的说没有别的选择是什么意思
Now Roy Gilbert's guy is waiting
现在罗伊·吉尔伯特的人正在
for me over at Marco's, but I don't fucking know.
马可家等着我 但是我他妈的不知道
Kevin, what the fuck are you talking about, Gilbert?
凯文 你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢 吉尔伯特
Roy Gilbert. He has this guy, okay?
罗伊·吉尔伯特 他有个人 好吧
And he says that this guy says that he can help me fix it.
他说这人说他能帮我摆平
But I don't know, man. This guy is fucking nuts.
但是我不知道 这家伙是个疯子
I think he's gonna fuck it up.
我觉得他会搞砸的
Kevin, you listen to me.
凯文 你听我说
Listen to me. You stay right where you are. Do you hear me?
听我说 你待在原地 听见了吗
I don't want you to talk to anyone,
我不希望你跟任何人讲话
I don't want you to do anything,
什么都不要做
I don't want you to agree to anything,
什么都不要同意
you stay right where you are.
你就待在那儿
Okay, okay. Where are you, Kevin?
好 好 你在哪 凯文
Um... I'm, um...
我在
south of Mile Marker 80. I had to pull over.
80英里路标南边 我必须得靠边停下
Stay there. Okay. I'm gonna wait right here.
待在那 好的 我就在这等着
You understand me? Where are you?
你听懂了吗 你在哪
It doesn't matter where the fuck I am!
我在哪不重要
You stay right there. Can I go home?
你待在那里 我能回家吗
Can you what?
什么
I gotta get a drink, man.
我得喝点水 哥
I'm so thirsty, dude.
我好渴
Listen to me, you fucking asshole.
听我说 你♥他♥妈♥个混♥蛋♥
You stay right where you are.
你就待在原地
Stay where you are, let me get there,
待在那 我过去
and I promise I'll do everything I can to help you.
我保证竭尽全力帮你
But don't you fucking leave where you are right now, you hear me?
但是你♥他♥妈♥的不要动 听见了没有
Okay, great.
好 很好
I need you, John.
我需要你 约翰
Answer the fucking phone.
他妈的接电♥话♥
John?
约翰
Who else knows? Where are you, man?
还有谁知道 你在哪
Come on, just get here. Please, please, please.
快来吧 拜托 拜托 拜托
Meg? No. No, no. I didn't tell Meg.
梅格? 不 不不 我没告诉梅格
She doesn't know shit.
她什么都不知道
Kevin, does Mom know?
凯文 妈知不知道
I didn't know what else to do. I didn't have any other option.
我不知道还能做什么 我没有选择
I was calling all night, but you weren't picking up.
我一晚上都在打电♥话♥ 但是你没接
So, don't you fucking blame me, all right? I called you first.
所以你♥他♥妈♥的别骂我 我先给你打的
It's not my fucking fault, okay?
这他妈不是我的错 好吧
This shit never would've happened,
这破事儿本来不会发生
man, it never would've happened...
本来不会发生的
if you didn't do what you fucking did.
你♥他♥妈♥的要是没干♥你♥那事儿
John?
约翰
John?
约翰
John...
约翰
Hi there.
嗨
Where you been?
你去哪了
Where you been?
你去哪了
John.
约翰
Detective Rayburn.
雷伯恩探长
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你做这些
Just when you get a few days off, huh?
一放假就来事儿 是吧
Shit always happens.
倒霉事总会发生
Take your eye off the ball for a hot second...
一秒钟没注意
My wife had to go to the emergency room last year, too.
去年我老婆也去了趟急诊室
Middle of the night.
大半夜的
Appendix burst.
阑尾破了
I'll get you home as fast as possible.
我会尽快送你回家的
Kevin.
凯文
Where was it in the room?
这当时在屋子的什么地方
Um... On the table right there.
就在那边桌子上
Okay.
好的
So, listen, man. I talked to my brother.
听我说 哥们 我跟我哥说了
My brother John, he's a cop, and, uh...
我哥哥 约翰 他是个警♥察♥
he doesn't want me to do anything until he gets here, so...
他说在他来之前什么都不要做
Okay.
好的
So, I think we should just really wait for him.
所以我觉得应该等他来
Okay, he knows you're here?
好的 他知道你在这里
Yeah.
知道
And when is that gonna be?
他什么时候来
Not long. How long?
不会很久 不会很久是多久
Soon. How soon?
很快 很快是多快
Fuck.
操
Fuck, I-- He doesn't know that I'm "Here" Here.
操 他不知道我在这里
He thinks I'm at Mile Marker 80.
他以为我在80英里路标那里
It's where I called him from. I gotta call him--
我在那打的电♥话♥ 我得再打给他
Kevin. Kevin. I gotta talk to my brother, man.
凯文 我得告诉我哥
I don't I know, I know.
我不 我知道 我知道
Listen, listen. Let's just talk this through, okay?
听着 我们把这事理一遍好吗
You came in, you saw somebody standing over the body.
你一进来看到有人站在尸体上方
Whoever that was killed Marco.
那人杀死了马可
They saw you, they got scared, they ran. Who was it?
他们看到你怕了 跑走了 那人是谁
I just-- I think--
我只是 我觉得
I think we should wait until he gets here.
我觉得我们该在这等他来
That's what we gotta come up with
那是我们要编的情节
so you can tell a convincing story.
这样才能让人信服
Forensics are top-notch these days.
现在辩护律师都很厉害
You know? It could be almost anybody.
你知道吗 谁都有可能
Used to be you had to have a story that made sense.
你得有个说得通的解释
Now, we plant the DNA,
现在我们事先备好DNA
they send it to the labs.
他们会送去实验室
Juries love science, okay?
陪审团喜欢科学依据 好吗
And the lawyers, they find a story that matches the results.
律师会根据调查结果编个故事
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表