剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Listen, I'll try and stop by the hospital later tonight, okay?
今晚我想办法去医院看看 好吗
Call me if you need anything.
有什么需要就打给我
Tell me who I could help.
告诉我该怎么帮忙
I'd--
我...
I'd like to--
我想...
To confess.
忏悔
Good afternoon.
下午好
Hey, I really recommend the oysters.
我很推荐牡蛎
You said you wanted to talk to me?
你说你想和我谈谈
Yeah, come on in. Shut the door.
进来 关上门
I wanted to tell you this myself, that we got O'Bannon.
我想亲自告诉你 我们抓到了奥班农
How? Somebody called it in.
怎么抓到的 有人举报
He was on the move in the mangroves,
他正在红树林逃窜
and one of our boats spotted him.
我们一艘船看到了他
He had some interesting stuff with him.
他带了一些有意思的东西
Interesting stuff?
有意思的东西
He had Marco's gun.
他有马可的枪
The one that shot Kevin.
打中凯文的那把
And there's something else.
还有
O'Bannon had some of your brother's things.
奥班农有你兄弟的一些东西
Kevin's?
凯文的
Danny's.
丹尼
This looks familiar?
这看上去熟悉吗
Danny's initials are engraved on it.
这上面刻着丹尼的首字母
Dad gave him this.
爸爸给他的
How do you think O'Bannon got possession of it?
你觉得奥班农怎么会有这个东西
Think he stole it?
他是偷的吗
'Cause, you know, Marco floated a theory
因为马可认为
that O'Bannon killed Danny.
奥班农杀了丹尼
Yeah, it could give us motive.
这可能是动机
Marco confronts Eric,
马可找埃里克对质
tells him he's gonna bring him in.
告诉他会把他抓起来
They argue.
他们争吵
Eric hits Marco,
埃里克打了马可
then shoots your brother when he stumbles onto it.
然后被你弟弟撞见 就朝他开枪了
It's just that it's just a little too neat.
只不过这太简单了
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗
'Cause the last time I spoke to Marco,
因为之前我和马可谈的时候
he didn't think that O'Bannon was Danny's killer.
他不觉得是奥班农杀死了丹尼
So, when did that change?
什么时候变了想法的
And why would Marco confront him at his house?
马可为什么在自己家和他对质
That is so weird, right?
太奇怪了吧
Yeah, I-- I-- I don't know what to think anymore, Franco.
我...我不知道该怎么想 弗兰克
I, uh...
我...
You know, O'Bannon also had a pretty wild story about you.
奥班农对你的说法也很有意思
About me?
对我
He said you planted the gun on him last night.
他说昨晚是你把枪栽赃给他的
And the backpack with Danny's shit.
还有有丹尼东西的包
That's a hell of a story.
这故事真有趣
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
Because your sister told me that you had too much to drink,
因为你妹妹告诉我你喝多了
and you stayed there.
一直留在那里
You were checking up on me?
你在查我
Come on, John.
别这样 约翰
We were trying to find you.
我们是想找到你
But like I said, it was a wild story.
正如我所说 那故事很有意思
The DA's charging O'Bannon.
地检要起诉奥班农
I hope this gives your family some closure, John.
希望你的家人能得到慰藉 约翰
Thank you for keeping me in the loop.
谢谢你告诉我
Hello.
喂
You did good.
你做得很好
Did I?
是吗
Well, I know a way where you could leave but not leave.
我知道有一种离开的办法 但又不是离开
You can marry me.
你可以嫁给我
I'm not saying no.
我不是拒绝
But... I think we should take it slow.
但是...我觉得我们应该慢慢来
We have all the time in the world.
我们有大把的时间
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表