剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Come on. Where the fuck are you?
快点 你们他妈在哪
Let's go.
我们走
Ready?
准备好了吗
Hurry up. Let's go. Give it to me.
快点 我们走 给我
Hey, hola, Rayburn.
你好 雷伯恩
You have cerveza? Come on. Let's just get this over with.
你有啤酒吗 快点 我们快点解决
Can you check the money?
你能检查下钱吗
Where is Roy?
罗伊在哪
He's in the hospital.
他在医院
Oh, I am sorry. You will send him our best?
我很抱歉 你会带给他我们的祝福吗
Wait, where's Nicolas? He is in Cuba,
等等 尼古拉斯呢 他在古巴
preparing for our arrival.
给我们抵达做准备
But we must go, no? It's all here.
但我们得走了 都在这了
Yeah. We'll call you when we're safe in Havana.
对的 在哈瓦那安全了就给你电♥话♥
Let's go.
我们走
John Rayburn, open up!
约翰·雷伯恩 开门
Boston PD, you're under arrest.
波士顿警署 你被逮捕了
Come on, Rayburn, I know you're in there. Open up right now.
快点雷伯恩 我知道你在里面 快开门
You know this never gets old for me.
你知道我不会善罢甘休的
Oh, hey. Sorry. I'm just
对不起 我只是
messing with a friend of mine. Is he here?
和我一个朋友玩呢 他在这吗
Rayburn?
雷伯恩
No more here. Check out.
都不在这了 自己看
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll be right with you.
我会在你身边的
This is a surprise.
真是惊喜啊
Well, I had to come down this way, thought I'd stop by.
我要经过这路 想着就来看看
Well, come in, Dr. Lorenz.
进来吧 洛伦兹医生
You know, my wife and I, we stayed here once.
我和我太太 曾在这里住过一次
Never forgot the place.
从没忘记过这里
Yeah.
是啊
Can I get you something to drink?
我去给你倒杯喝的吧
No, I'm fine.
不必麻烦了
Can we take a walk?
我们到处走走吧
Sure. Follow me.
好 跟我走
You know, I saw our friend today.
我今天看到我朋友
He's very sick.
病得很重
But that's not why I'm here.
我不是来跟你讲这些的
I wanted to talk to you.
我有别的事想跟你讲
Okay.
好
You have a price in mind?
你有心理价位了吗
I do.
有了
Well, we should get the lawyers together, then.
那我们该一起请律师了
Mr. Delveccio.
德维卡里奥先生
No. No, no.
不不不
No. No, this is not what I agreed upon, okay?
不不不 这和我们说好的不一样
I told Mr. Gilbert I wanted to talk to him face to face. That's--
我跟吉尔伯特说好要面对面谈
Mr. Gilbert got delayed.
吉尔伯特有事来不了了
Easier if you meet him south. All right,
那不如你去南边见他吧 够了
so he first changes the time, now he changes the place?
他先是改时间 现在又改地点
Yeah. Come with us.
跟我们走吧
Would you go with you?
换作你会跟着去吗
Okay, come on, come on.
好吧 这样吧
Give me the address and I'll drive myself over there.
你把地址给我 我自己开车去
We'll drive and then bring you back here.
我们开车送你去 然后再把你带回到这
Okay.
行吧
Yeah, great.
好
That works out. Okay.
就这样吧 好
Can you give me a minute, please? Not really.
能失陪一会儿吗 还是别了吧
Is the bathroom still busted?
厕所还堵着吗
Yeah. Still?
对 还堵着
We'll stop along the way. Don't worry.
一会儿我们路边停一下 别担心
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用客气
That'll work.
就这样吧
You know, Roy was, uh...
罗伊他...
surprised you were thinking of selling.
没想到你会打算卖♥♥掉
Well, it's a--
这...
it's a big decision.
算是个重大决定
My wife loves this view.
我老婆喜欢这片景色
And the things you're doing with landscaping, I mean...
还有你打理的一些美化景观
Yeah, I'm thinking of putting in some, uh...
我还打算再种一些...
butterfly lilies.
蝴蝶百合
Before I go.
在我离开之前
They come back year after year if you're good to them.
你们要是照料得好 每年都会开花
He had two choices,
祂有两个选择
destroy them or die for them.
毁灭他们 或者为他们牺牲
You know, the parking lot here closes at ten, man.
对了 这儿的停车场十点就关了
Yeah. Get in.
上车吧
You know, and then there's no loitering.
然后车子就不能再停着了
Hey, you don't think they'll tow my car, do you?
你们觉得我的车会被拖走吗
No one's gonna tow you.
没人会拖你的车
Okay, good.
那就好
Good.
那就好
Destroy them or die for them.
毁灭他们 或者为他们牺牲
Hello? Did you fuck us, Kevin?
喂 你♥他♥妈♥耍我们吗 凯文
Nicolas, is that you?
尼古拉斯 是你吗
Did you fuck us?
你♥他♥妈♥耍我们吗
What are you talking about? Where are you?
你在说些什么 你在哪
Where the fuck are you, pendejo?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪 傻♥逼♥
We trust you.
我们那么信任你
What--? What the fuck are you talking about?
什么 你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么
You tell us.
你自己说
The plane never made it to Cuba.
飞机没能飞到古巴
They were onto us.
他们逮到我们了
Who?
谁
The feds. They forced the plane down.
条子 他们把飞机逼停了
What? They nailed Mateo.
什么 他们逮捕了马特奥
Esteban got away. I'm in Cuba. The shipment is gone.
埃斯特班逃走了 我在古巴 货没了
They knew.
他们知道了
Someone in your organization talked.
你那里有人卖♥♥了我们
No, no, no, man. Listen to me, it is not my organization. Okay?
不不不 听我说 不可能是我的人
You said
你说
you and Roy were partners.
你和罗伊是搭档
In a fucking boatyard, dude.
是他妈码头的搭档
Not in this.
不是干那事的
You made the deal for the shipment.
你讲好要把货送到的
You knew everything.
你都知道
Unless it was Gilbert.
除非是吉尔伯特
Gilbert didn't have anything to do with it.
吉尔伯特和这事无关
He had a heart attack.
他心脏病犯了
He's here in a hospital. What hospital?
他现在在医院 哪家医院
What the fuck, what hospital? There's only one hospital!
他妈的还能哪家医院 只有一家医院
Island Village.
岛屿村落
And if I call, they will tell me
我要是打电♥话♥问 会告诉我
Roy Gilbert is there?
罗伊·吉尔伯特在吗
And don't lie to me, Kevin.
别骗我 凯文
I know where you live.
我知道你住在哪
I'm not fucking lying. He's right here.
我他妈没骗你 他就在这躺着
The feds got-- They got Mateo?
条子抓走了马特奥
Yes. Oh, fuck.
对 操
We are so fucked, man.
我们死定了
Oh, shit. Kevin.
靠 凯文
Listen to me. Oh, shit.
听我说 靠
He won't talk. How do you know that?
他不会交代的 你怎么知道
You are telling me the truth, no?
你说的都是真的吗
Yes, it is the truth. I swear to God.
都是真的 我对天发誓
I swear to God.
我对天发誓
Do nothing.
什么都别做
Don't call attention to yourself.
别引火上身
Go about your day.
该咋样咋样
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表