剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Good morning, John.
早上好 约翰
How you feeling this morning?
今天早上感觉怎么样
Do you remember me from last night?
还记得昨晚的我吗
No, I don't.
不 不记得了
That's okay.
没事
It's to be expected.
这是正常情况
Quinlan.
昆兰
Look up.
向上看
Go left.
往左
Good. Where are my clothes?
很好 我的衣服呢
Your memory will come back when you're ready. Go right.
等你准备好后会慢慢记起来 往右看
Good.
很好
Best thing for you right now is to get some rest.
你现在最应该做的事就是休息
I wasn't wearing clothes, was I? It doesn't matter.
我当时什么都没穿 对吗 这不重要
Just rest.
休息吧
Your mother is coming to be with you.
你妈妈马上就来看你
You've been through quite an ordeal.
你经历了非常痛苦的事
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服在哪
Because those are not my clothes.
因为那些可不是我的衣服
The troopers brought them for you.
警♥察♥带过来给你的
What troopers?
什么警♥察♥
State troopers.
州警♥察♥
They're in the hall waiting to talk to you.
他们在大厅等着问你话
Why?
为什么
You've been through a lot
这几个月你经历了
the last few months.
很多事情
I suggest you stay here.
我建议你待在这里
Get your rest before you talk to them.
先好好休息 再和他们谈
You're safe here.
你在这里很安全
Look, I'm fine.
听着 我没事
You've suffered cerebral hypoxia.
你大脑缺氧
It affects not just the brain but the entire body.
不仅影响大脑 也影响了身体机能
Cerebral...?
脑...
Oxygen deprivation.
缺氧
You need time to gather your thoughts.
你需要时间整理思绪
I'm fine.
我没事
Your nails.
你的指甲
You said it was a diving accident.
你说是潜水事故
I believe you, John...
我相信你 约翰
but they don't.
但他们不信
John. Nope. I don't need to be here.
约翰 不 我不需要在这里
John? Nope.
约翰 不
We'll interview him. We have questions we'd like to ask.
我们会找他问话 我们有些问题
Yeah, he's pretty, uh--
是啊 他很...
What signs?
什么痕迹
Of a struggle, detective.
挣扎的痕迹 警探
Drowning.
溺水
Well, I was diving.
我在潜水
I...
我...
might have gone too far.
可能潜的太深
No, sir.
不 先生
At Elbow Reef.
在埃尔伯礁
We all know that's not true.
我们都知道不是这样的
I was diving with my friend Mike.
我在和我朋友麦克一起潜水
Mr. Rayburn.
雷伯恩先生
I can only tell you what they told me.
我只能告诉你们他们告诉我的事
You said some things after you were resuscitated.
你被救后说了些什么
Like what? Enough to open up an investigation.
什么 足以让他们展开调查
Well, all we did is we went out and had dinner last night,
我们只是做完晚餐不欢而散
me and Mike and Vonnie and Diana, and--
我和麦克还有丰妮和戴安娜
John maybe we had a few too many drinks but it wasn't
约翰 也许我们有点喝多了 但这...
Mike who?
哪个麦克
Mike Gallagher. Mike Gallagher's in town.
麦克·加拉格尔 麦克·加拉格尔在城里
Do you work with him?
是你的同事吗
Mom, Mike Gallagher! We went to the academy together.
妈妈 是麦克·加拉格尔 我们一起上学
We've known each other for 25--
都认识25...
He was at my wedding. Mikey. That does not sound familiar.
他来参加我婚礼了 麦奇 我没听过
It's Mike-- Look.
是麦克 听着
All we did is we went out and had dinner last night.
我们只是昨晚出去吃了一顿晚餐
Me, Mikey, Vonnie,
我 麦奇和丰妮
and, you'll be happy to know, Diana.
你要是知道戴安娜也在肯定很高兴
John, look at me.
约翰 看着我
I don't want to upset you more than you already are,
我知道你很难过 也不想雪上加霜
but we gotta talk about Diana. What about Diana?
但是我们得谈谈戴安娜的事 戴安娜怎么了
She took the kids out of town for the trial.
她为了庭审带着孩子出镇了
No, she didn't.
不 她没有
She hasn't been here in over a month.
她已经一个月没在这里了
You need some rest.
你需要休息一下
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
I'm not remembering things.
我记不起来
There was a trial?
有庭审
There was a trial.
有庭审
And I testified?
我作证了
Yes.
是的
And Eric took a plea?
埃里克接受协议了
What? What is it?
什么 怎么了
You don't remember?
你不记得了
Eric tried to escape.
埃里克想逃跑
He got shot by a prison guard.
他被一名狱警击中
Eric's dead.
埃里克死了
That's all our fault.
那都是我们的错
Why?
为什么
Because I killed him.
因为是我杀了他
No, I just told you he got shot trying to escape.
不 我刚告诉你他因为想跑被射杀了
No, Mom, I killed Danny.
不 妈妈 我杀了丹尼
Well, from time to time,
有时候
I think we've all felt like killing Danny,
我觉得我们都会觉得是自己杀了丹尼
but so far none of us have done it.
但不是我们任何人做的
Are you okay, honey?
你没事吧 亲爱的
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Good morning, John.
早上好 约翰
Do you remember me from last night?
还记得昨晚的我吗
No, I don't.
不记得
Look up.
往上看
Follow the light.
跟着灯光
I had a female doctor.
我有个女医生
When?
什么时候
And right.
右边
This morning I had a female doctor, Dr. Quinlan.
今天早上我的医生是个女的 昆兰医生
Well, that's good news.
那真是个好消息
Why is that?
为什么
You remember my name.
你还记得我的名字
I checked on you this morning.
我今天早上来看你
I had to wake you up, check your vitals.
我得把你叫醒 检查你的情况
What can you tell me about what happened?
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Well, I can tell you it was an accident.
我能告诉你那是一场事故
I know.
我知道
I know. That's what you said.
我知道 你是这么说的
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Is my mother...
我妈妈...
Is my mother still alive?
我妈妈还活着吗
I should hope so. She's coming to pick you up soon.
希望如此 她马上要来接你了
Though honestly, I don't think you're ready to go home.
不过老实说 我觉得你还不能回去
No, no, no. I don't know why I said that.
不不不 我不知道我为什么这么说
Okay. Good.
好
So tell me...
那告诉我
what happened?
发生了什么
We were diving. We were diving, my friend Mike and I.
我们在潜水 我朋友麦克和我在潜水
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表