剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, I've thought about it.
我想过
I always come back.
我总是会回来
Well, I know a way where you could leave...
我知道有一种离开的办法
but not leave.
但又不是离开
Is that a riddle?
那是个谜语吗
No.
不
You can marry me.
你可以嫁给我
In the name of the Father
以圣父圣子
and of the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.
和圣灵之名 阿门
You have done well for yourself, Roy.
你做得够多了 罗伊
Things broke in my favor.
事情还算有利
Big house for one person.
一个人住这么大的房♥子
Yeah. It suits me.
是啊 适合我
I can see that.
看得出来
I didn't want the encumbrances that come with family.
我不喜欢家庭带来的阻碍
You probably know something about that.
你也许对此有所了解
Drink?
喝一杯
I'm not staying that long.
我马上就走
Vodka, if I remember.
我记得你喜欢伏特加吧
I asked for your help, Roy.
我请求你帮忙 罗伊
I didn't ask you to shoot my son.
没要你朝我儿子开枪
No good deed goes unpunished.
好心没好报
Don't be an asshole.
别这么混♥蛋♥
You almost killed him.
你差点害死他
You asked for my help, Sally. I gave it to you.
你要我帮忙 萨莉 我就帮了
Come on, Roy. I know you better than that.
得了吧 罗伊 我知道你不止这点心思
Robert dies, you buy into the boatyard,
罗伯特死了 你买♥♥进了船坞
you're John's biggest campaign donor,
你是约翰最大的选举资助人
you give Meg legal work? Most people would thank me.
你还给梅格法律上的职位 一般人会感谢我
Most people don't know you like I do.
一般人不像我这样了解你
Are you threatening me, Sally?
你是在威胁我吗 萨莉
Because if it weren't for me,
因为要不是我
you and Robert would have been sharecroppers somewhere.
你和罗伯特不过是哪里的佃农
You stay away from my family.
你离我家人远点
Right now we're kind of in it together.
现在我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱
Sell me the boatyard.
把船坞买♥♥给我
Now, even if I was inclined, and I'm not,
就算我有这个想法 何况我也没有
that's really up to Kevin.
这也得凯文说了算
Kevin will do what I tell him.
凯文会照我说的做
That's been Kevin's problem, don't you think?
这一直是凯文的问题 你觉得呢
You-- You jealous fuck.
你 你这个嫉妒的混♥蛋♥
You've always wanted what Robert had.
你一直想拥有罗伯特拥有的东西
Well, you can't have it, Roy.
你不会得逞的 罗伊
I'll see you dead before that happens.
在那之前 我会看着你死去
Meg.
梅格
Hello, sister of mine.
你好啊 小妹
Fuck, this morphine is awesome.
这个吗♥啡♥太棒了
You should try this shit.
你应该试试
You don't feel nothing.
什么都感觉不到
Why weren't you here?
你当时为什么不在
I don't know, I've been busy, Kev.
我不知道 我很忙 小凯
I was at the Diazes',
我在迪亚兹家
helping them plan a funeral,
帮他们筹办葬礼
and then I went to the morgue,
然后我去了停尸房♥
and I saw Marco.
然后我看到了马可
And I saw what you did to him.
我看到你对他做的事了
No, that--
不 那
That was just an accident.
那只是一个意外
His head was crushed.
他的脑袋被敲碎了
You must've hit him over, and over and over.
你肯定砸了他一下 一下又一下
No, Meg.
不 梅格
He knew.
他知道了
He knew everything.
他知道了一切
I didn't have... A choice
我别无...选择
You and me, Kevin...
你和我 凯文
we're done.
我们完了
You and me...
你和我
no more going along with the ride.
不会再出去兜风
What do you mean?
什么意思
What are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
You're on your own.
你靠你自己吧
Fuck you!
操
Hey, Eric.
埃里克
Hey, asshole.
混♥蛋♥
Easy, easy. Fuck!
冷静点 操
I'm here by myself. Get out of here!
我一个人来的 滚出去
I just wanna talk. Get the fuck out!
我只是想谈谈 滚出去
I know you're scared, but if they find you here,
我知道你很害怕 但如果他们发现你在这里
you know what's gonna happen? I didn't kill Marco.
你知道会发生什么事吗 我没有杀马可
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen really closely.
好好听我说
We've got a witness that saw you there No.
有证人看到了你 不
He was dead when I got there, John, I didn't do that to him.
我到那里时他已经死了 约翰 不是我♥干♥的
I believe you. I don't think you could've done that--
我相信你 我觉得你做不出这种...
What the fuck are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Did you come to finish what you started last night?
来了结昨晚的事吗
You don't have much time.
你没多少时间了
Now, I'm just here--
我只是来...
I'm just here to give you the opportunity...
我只是来给你机会
to protect yourself.
保护你自己
Easy.
冷静点
Easy.
冷静点
Is it loaded?
上膛了吗
It's too bad.
太糟了
Fuck you.
操你
Marco's head was smashed to shit.
马可的脑袋被砸烂了
Did you do that?
是你干的吗
Fuck you, he was my goddamn partner.
操 他是我的搭档
Then who the fuck did?
那是谁干的
I had fucking immunity, John.
我都有豁免权了 约翰
Now I'm living like an animal here.
现在我活得和一个畜生一样
Eric, I'm really sorry.
埃里克 我很抱歉
There's some money, clothes, and a few other things.
这里面有钱 衣服 和一些东西
How the fuck did you find this place?
你怎么找到这个地方的
I have only ever been here... once.
我只来过这里...一次
Fucking Danny.
该死的丹尼
Fucking Danny.
该死的丹尼
Good luck, Eric.
祝你好运 埃里克
It's not gonna stop.
不会停的
What's not gonna stop?
什么不会停
The water.
水
The sea level's rising.
海平面一直在上升
I read in the paper
我在报纸上看到
that we're all gonna be underwater in 25 years.
25年后我们都得在水下生活了
Well, me...
我...
I'll be underground.
我就在地下了
God, I still can't believe what's happened.
天啊 还是不敢相信发生这种事
You need anything?
你需要些什么吗
No.
不
I'm okay.
我没事
Ms. Rayburn.
雷伯恩小姐
We're praying for your brother.
我们在为你哥哥祈祷
Thank you, Manny.
谢谢你 曼尼
Listen, I'd like to take the Sunfish out.
我想开太阳鱼出去
You know what you're doing? You want me to go with you?
你知道怎么做吗 要我和你一起吗
No, I'll be fine.
不 我没事
You really think Eric O'Bannon did this?
你真的觉得是埃里克·奥班农干的吗
That's what they say.
他们是这么说的
I--
我...
Oh, God, I'm sorry. I gotta get going.
天啊 我很抱歉 我得走了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表