剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
We're all still here.
我们都还在这
In spirit, if not in body.
即使身体不在 灵魂也在
You're not.
你不在
We're not.
我们也不在
People are gone, Sally.
大家都不在了 萨莉
And anyone who's left is just kind of...
留下来的都有些
I don't know, messed up.
我也不知道 糟糕
Things'll work out.
一切都会好的
They always do.
总是会好的
Told you.
我说了吧
I fucking told you.
我他妈的跟你说过吧
I get it now.
我现在懂了
You're right.
你说得对
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Even John. Did you show him?
连约翰也是 你给他看了吗
They're all lying.
他们都在撒谎
Let's fuck them up.
搞死他们吧
What the fuck do you want?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底想要什么
Hello?
喂
Hey, John, it's Victoria Conte,
约翰 我是维多利亚·康特
calling to confirm you're up first for us tomorrow, 10 a.M.
确认下你明天是第一个 上午十点
Oh, yes.
是的
Any questions? Concerns?
有什么问题吗
No. I'll see you in the morning.
没有 明天上午见
The fucking whole roof comes off.
那整个屋顶都他妈的掉了
Danny, I'm just saying that your family, they just--
丹尼 我是说你的家人啊 他们
They don't give a fucking shit about you, man.
他们根本不关心你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 哥们
Fuck your family, fuck the fucking Rayburns.
去他妈的家庭 去他妈的雷伯恩一家
They hate you, man. They always will.
他们恨你 他们永远都恨你
Jesus fucking Christ.
操你老天爷
Okay, man.
好吧 哥们
Okay, I'm-- I'm just trying to help, man. I'm on your side.
好吧 我只是想帮你 我是你这边的
Raise your right hand.
举起右手
Do you swear or affirm that the testimony
你发誓或确定即将给出的证词
which you're about to give will be the truth,
都是真实
the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
完整 不掺任何谎言的吗
so help you God? I do.
愿上帝保佑你 我确定
Be seated.
请坐
Please state your full name and occupation.
请说出你的完整姓名和职业
Jonathan Robert Rayburn.
乔纳森·罗伯特·雷伯恩
I'm a detective with the Monroe County Sheriff's Department.
我是门罗县警♥察♥局的警探
And, Detective Rayburn, have you and I met before today?
雷伯恩警探 我们今天之前见过面吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的
And have we talked about this case before today?
我们之前是否谈论过这个案子
Yes, ma'am, we have.
是的 谈论过
You and Mr. Marx have both helped prepare me.
你和马♥克♥思♥先生都帮我准备过出庭事宜
And what did we tell you to say?
我们让你如何发言
You told me to tell the truth.
你们让我如实发言
Thank you.
谢谢
And you've been a police officer for how long?
你已经做警♥察♥多长时间了
Twenty-seven years.
27年
And in that time,
在这期间
you have received a number of commendations for excellence.
你曾获得多次优秀表彰
Is that correct?
对吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的
If I could just read off the following:
我来读一下
The Award of Valor, the Chief's Special Award,
英勇嘉奖 警长特殊奖
seven different Awards of Commendation, five Unit Citations,
七次不同的表彰奖 五次队内表扬
the Matthew Blickle Community Service Award,
马修·布莉克社区服务奖
and you were recognized by the Florida Police Chiefs Association
佛罗里达警♥察♥协会认为你
for exceptional achievement and commitment to the public.
对公众做出了杰出的贡献
Yes, ma'am.
是的
Quite an illustrious career.
很光辉的职业生涯
And over the course of your career,
在你的职业生涯中
did there come a time when you were involved in an investigation
有没有参与调查门罗县警局
into the death of an officer
关于马可·迪亚茨
of the Monroe County Sheriff's Department named Marco Diaz?
被杀一案的调查
Yes, ma'am.
有
And when and where did you first become involved?
你在何时何地开始参与的
I was notified at approximately 2:45 A.M.
我大概在凌晨2点45分得知的
And that night, after you visited the crime scene,
那天晚上 你去过犯罪现场后
you went home, you checked in with your family,
回到了家 见了你的家人们
you conferred with Sheriff Aguirre on tactical plans,
你和阿吉雷警长一起商讨了策略
then you went to the hospital
然后你去了医院
and you donated blood to your brother, Kevin.
给你的弟弟凯文献血
But I'd like to go back to earlier in the evening,
但我希望你回想当晚更早些时候
between 8:30 and midnight.
在8点30分到半夜之间
Your cell phone gets 17 calls--
你的手♥机♥接到了17通电♥话♥
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官大人 与案情无关
Sustained. Your Honor
反对有效 法官大人
Not your witness,
这不是你的证人
and Detective Rayburn's private phone calls are hardly relevant.
雷伯恩警探的私人电♥话♥与本案无关
I'm trying to establish the credibility--
我在证明他的可信度...
Who he talked to that night
他那晚通话的对象
doesn't materially affect his ability
不会影响他在犯罪现场的
to see, hear or think about the crime scene.
所见所闻所想
When was the last time you saw Eric?
你上次看到埃里克是什么时候
That would be, uh...
大概是
three weeks... prior to the night in question.
三周前 问话前那晚
Which would be the 23rd, if I'm not mistaken.
如果我没弄错的话 应该是23号♥
You didn't see him at 8 P.M. The night of the murder?
凶案发生那晚晚上8点 你没有见过他吗
No, ma'am. Perhaps you're misremembering.
没有 也许你记错了
Didn't you find Eric and handcuff him
你没有去找埃里克 铐上他
and put a gun to his head?
拿枪指着他的头吗
Objection, speculation.
反对 纯属猜测
I'm trying to establish that John Rayburn
我想证实约翰·雷伯恩
has a historical bias towards my client.
对我的当事人抱有成见
I'd like to show how it applies to the night in question.
我想展示对当晚有何影响
Your Honor, Detective Rayburn is an honorable police officer.
法官大人 雷伯恩警探是一名优秀的警官
I trust we're getting there, counselor.
我相信我们都明白 律师
In fact, didn't you find Eric a few days later on the 19th
实际上 你几天后还去19号♥公路附近
and offer him a gun and other gear to protect himself?
找到了埃里克 给了他枪和其他保护自己的东西
Objection, Your Honor. Speculation.
反对 法官大人 纯属猜测
Overruled. Answer the question.
反对无效 回答问题
Your Honor Answer the question.
法官大人 回答问题
No, ma'am.
没有
You were at the crime scene and the gun disappeared.
你当时在现场 枪消失了
And then you visited Eric on the 19th?
然后你去19号♥公路见埃里克
No, ma'am. But didn't he end up with the gun?
没有 但是最后枪在他手上
Yes, but I can assure you
是的 但我保证
that had nothing to do with any of my actions.
那和我的行为无关
Your Honor-- -
法官大人
Counselors, please approach the bench.
律师们 请上前来
Hi, John.
约翰
You know why I came down here...
你知道我一开始
in the first place, started my career?
为什么来这里开始工作吗
I always thought I'd be somebody
我一直觉得我会成为那种
that left things better than I found them.
查明真♥相♥后能让一切变得更好的人
I'm a small-town guy, always had been.
我是个土气的人 一直如此
Not meant for the big stage.
见不了大场面
And I thought that I could do it here, have an impact.
我觉得我在这里能做到 发挥影响
You get a certain age, and, you know...
到了一定的年纪
you start thinking about how you did, how you're leaving things.
就会开始想自己做得怎么样 留下怎样的果子
And I did some good, sure,
我确实做了不少好事
but in my second year on the force, I did something wrong.
但在我入职第二年 我做了一些错事
Real wrong.
大错特错
Swallowing your family's lie about Danny, no, that wasn't it.
并不是压下了你们家关于丹尼的谎言
No, this was... irreversible.
不 这是...不可逆转的
And not long after, a few months,
后来 几个月后
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表