剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. Thanks. I don't feel so good.
好的 谢谢 我感觉不大舒服
Okay. Listen, you take care of yourself, okay?
听着 你照顾好自己
All right. Okay.
好的
I'll have them send up those newspapers.
我会让他们给你送点报纸
It'll make you feel better. Okay.
这会让你感觉好一点
You said that Marco turned away
你说马可转过头去
and that O'Bannon hit him from behind
奥班农就用某些雕塑
with some sort of sculpture. Yeah.
从后面打他 对
Did you see what he did with it afterwards?
你看到他后来做了什么吗
No. Maybe he took it. Did you see him do that?
不 也许他夺走了 你看到他动手了吗
No, I was shot.
不 我中枪了
I got it. Good.
我明白了 好
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Hey, look, do you--?
听着 你...
Yeah, go ahead. Yeah, I just wanted to try
拿吧 我只是想
the, uh, lemon poppy.
试试柠檬罂粟
Take care.
照顾好自己
Fucking hell, man.
该死
I was at the Diazes' today.
我今晚去了迪亚茨家
I need you to do me a favor. You have to make a call.
我需要你帮我个忙 你得打个电♥话♥
Some asshole at the morgue
停尸房♥有几个混♥蛋♥
won't let the priest in to see the body.
不让牧师进去看尸体
Yeah, I'll do that.
我会打的
Was Mom there?
妈妈在那里吗
She made ceviche.
她在做酸橘汁腌鱼
One foot in front of the other.
一步一步来
You told her everything.
你把什么事都告诉她了
Come on, it was all gonna come out, John. Marco knew.
得了吧 总会败露的 约翰 马可都知道了
I couldn't lie anymore.
我不能再撒谎了
You drove Kevin over to Marco's.
你把凯文送到马可家
Let's you and I be really clear on something.
我们俩把话说清楚
I know what you and Kevin were planning.
我知道你和凯文在计划什么
I know.
我知道
I completely understand why it is
我明白为什么
that you two would wanna protect yourselves.
你们要保护自己
I really do.
真的
What about Eric? They'll find him soon enough.
埃里克呢 他们很快会找到他的
They'll really pin the whole thing on him?
他们会把所有事推到他头上吗
How much does he know? Too much.
他知道多少 太多了
Oh, fuck.
操
Listen, I'll get to him and make this work out.
我会去找他 把事情都解决了
How? How are you gonna do that, John?
怎么做 你要怎么做 约翰
Eric and Danny, they used to go down to mile marker 100 or so.
埃里克和丹尼 他们以前会去100公里标志牌
They used to go out in the mangroves.
他们会去红树林
They used to go out there and party.
他们会去那边狂欢
Off of Dusenbury Creek. Some shack or something.
去杜森伯里溪 爽一爽
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Okay.
好吧
I'll be in touch with you.
再联♥系♥
Hey, where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪里了
I called you a million times.
我给你打了无数电♥话♥
Just went for a drive to clear my head.
只是去兜兜风 清清脑子
Maybe you should've kept driving.
也许你应该继续兜风
A Cohiba.
科伊巴雪茄
Nothing like it.
没有比这更棒的了
The Doble Robusto.
硬汉雪茄
From Fidel's private stock.
菲德尔的私人收藏
So, how can we help each other?
我们能互相帮助吗
Well, the Castros are finished.
卡斯特罗倒台了
Cuba is opening.
古巴开放了
US companies are investing. This is a new market.
美国公♥司♥开始投资 这是全新的市场
But we need product.
但我们需要产品
How much?
要多少
The demand will be high.
需求会很大
Gilbert told me to meet you.
吉尔伯特要我来找你
How's your brother?
你弟弟怎么样了
Fuck you.
操你
Look, man, I'm sorry about what happened, okay?
伙计 我对发生的事赶到很抱歉
You know, he gets kind of nervous
他很紧张
and he moved when he shouldn't have moved.
他不该动的时候动了一下
You gonna make me ask for it?
你要我开口吗
I don't want you to think that's the kind of thing--
我不希望你认为那种事...
I don't think anything.
我没有认为什么
Why don't you just hand it over?
直接给我吧
It's 'cause I owe Gilbert, all right?
这都是因为我欠吉尔伯特的
Get the fuck out of my car.
滚出我的车
Wait a second.
等等
Diazes need access to the body tonight.
迪亚茨家今晚想看尸体
Do that?
能做到吗
I can make that work.
我能做到
Okay, now get the fuck out of the car.
好了 滚出我的车
What about security?
安全呢
You've always been an importer, but this is something new.
你一直是一名进口商 但这是全新的领域
We can ensure our end.
我们这边可以保证
We've been in business for years.
我们做了好几年的交易
Question is... yours.
问题是...你的
Money can buy loyalty.
忠心可以用钱买♥♥
And if that doesn't work, there's other ways.
如果没有用 还有别的办法
Yeah, trust.
没错 信任
It's hard to come by and easy to lose.
失去简单得来难
We'll go slowly.
我们慢慢来
Hey, Sally. You should go home and get some rest.
萨莉 你应该回家休息一下
Is he awake? I think he's out.
他醒了吗 我觉得他又昏迷了
There's nothing for you to do right now.
你现在也无能为力
I'm gonna stay here tonight.
我今晚留在这里
Oh, honey, you can't stay here.
亲爱的 你不能留在这里
Where are you gonna sleep?
你睡哪里啊
They set up a cot for me in Kevin's room.
他们在凯文的房♥间给我铺了一个床位
That's great. That's good, honey.
太好了 真好 亲爱的
Roy arranged it.
罗伊安排的
Roy?
罗伊
He's been so great.
他一直很好
He even paid for a specialist to come in from Miami.
甚至雇专家从迈阿密来给他看病
Really?
真的吗
You're old friends, aren't you? No.
你和他是老朋友吧 不
No, we just--
不 我们只是
We just knew each other a long time ago.
我们只是很久以前就认识
He's been so good to us.
他对我们太好了
He's not who you think he is, Belle.
他不是你想的那样 贝尔
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm just telling you.
我只是告诉你
Be careful.
小心点
Well, all I know is that he helped Kevin when no one else would.
我只知道他对我和凯文的帮助多过任何人
We were going under.
我们当时在低估
We-- We were about to lose the boatyard and Roy stepped up.
我们差点失去船坞 罗伊站了出来
He really believes in Kevin.
他对凯文很有信心
He really has faith in him.
他真的很有信心
And that-- That's what Kevin needs.
那...那正是凯文需要的
I'll be back in the morning. Okay.
我明早回来 好
You get some rest.
你去休息一会
Good night.
晚安
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
对不起之前误会了
My brother was a good Catholic.
我哥哥是一名虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
This should have been done last night.
昨晚就应该做了
I'm sure you're upset,
你肯定很难过
but this is an open murder investigation
但这是一起尚未结案的凶杀案
and we have certain protocols.
我们有相应的程序
Meg... wanna come join us?
梅格 一起来吗
Ready?
准备好了吗
You ever think about going away?
你想过离开这里吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表