剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
My cab's here. You want a ride?
我的车到了 要搭一程吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
You sure?
你确定吗
I'm gonna call... Mm.
我会叫的
See you later.
再见
Attention, all passengers in the terminal:
注意 终点站的各位乘客
So, right now, as we head towards the top of the hour...
接下来 整点报道...
I was trying to think.
我想思考
I was trying to think, but I, um...
我想思考 但我...
I couldn't hold onto anything, Mom, and I, um...
我没法弄清楚所有事 妈妈 我...
I couldn't even see. Everything went black. I...
我甚至看不到 一片黑暗 我...
I-I just-- I couldn't see anything. Just-- just nothing.
我...我什么都看不到 什么都看不到
And, um...
然后
he turned to me, and he said that
他看向我 他说
all three of us were going to jail.
我们三个都得进监狱
I've been trying to call John all night,
我整晚一直想联♥系♥约翰
and he's not answering my phone calls.
他不接我电♥话♥
And I don't know what to do, so I came here.
我不知道该怎么 我就来了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
It's just so fucked up.
全都一团糟
Just...
全...
It is.
没错
Yes... it is.
没错
Marco was not getting it, and he wasn't listening to me at all.
马可还不知道 他当时根本不听我
I didn't know where else to go. I came here.
我不知道该去哪 我就来这里
Come on. One drink won't hurt you.
得了吧 喝一杯没关系
Let's get some air. Yeah.
我们去透透气 好
Oh, you go ahead, I'm gonna get some ice.
你先去 我去弄点冰块
Okay.
好
What are you doing?
你干什么
Mom, open the door.
妈妈 开门
Mom!
妈妈
Oh, come on.
别这样
Mom!
妈妈
Don't do this!
不要这样
Mom!
妈妈
Mom, open the door!
妈妈 开门
You've reached the voicemail of Detective Marco Diaz.
这是马可·迪亚兹警探的语♥音♥信箱
If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial 911.
如果是急事 请挂断电♥话♥报♥警♥
Otherwise, leave a message and have yourself a safe day.
否则请留言 祝你今天平安
I'm doing it.
我要去
Meg, let me give you a ride home.
梅格 我载你回家吧
I'm Give me a couple minutes.
我... 给我几分钟
I need to go see him.
我得去看他
No, you need to go home. I need to go see him.
不 你得回家 我得去见他
Just wait right here for a couple minutes.
在这里等几分钟
Home.
家
Hello?
喂
John, I need you here.
约翰 我需要你
You've been avoiding our calls all night. Stop it.
你一整晚都不接我们的电♥话♥ 别这样
You need to help the family.
你得帮助你的家人
There's nothing more important than that.
没有比这更重要的事了
Come home right now.
赶紧回家
Tell me where you are.
告诉我你在哪里
I can't.
我不行
Yes, you can, and you fucking will.
你可以 你要告诉我
Mom. How could you, John?
妈妈 你怎么能这样 约翰
I can't come home.
我不能回家
John, how could you?
约翰 你怎么能这样
How could you lie to me like that?
你怎么能这样骗我
We lied. I don't want you to think of it that way.
我们撒谎了 我不希望你这样想
Should've just went on the boat You helped the family.
应该上船的... 你帮助了家人
Should've went Nothing's important than that.
应该去... 没有比这更重要的事了
We lied.
我们撒谎了
You helped the family.
你帮助了家人
We lied.
我们撒谎了
...door number 2.
二号♥门
Attention, all passengers, now boarding 134...
所有乘客请注意 乘坐134...
Fuck it.
操
134 passengers, please board from door number...
134的乘客 请从二号♥门...
Hey, Kev, how's it hanging?
小凯 最近怎么样
You okay?
你没事吧
Kev? Yeah, yeah.
小凯 嗯
What's up?
怎么了
I'm here... Oh, there's ice cream if you want.
我是来... 那边有冰淇淋 你可以自取
to see if, uh, John... It's Scoonie's birthday.
找约翰... 今天是斯库尼生日
Is John here?
约翰在吗
No.
不在
Hey, Scoonie?
斯库尼
You, uh, heard from Rayburn? Nope.
你知道雷伯恩在哪吗 不知道
But his mother called looking for him.
但他妈妈打电♥话♥来找过他
Everything cool?
没事吧
Yeah, everything is-- Everything is good.
嗯 没事 没事
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you ever read The 48 Laws of Power? Huh?
你看过《权力的48条法则》吗
'Cause everybody in the joint is so into that shit.
酒吧里那帮人都很喜欢看
Not me, man. I can't get past the fourth law.
我不行 我到第四条就不行了
You know what I mean? Always say less than necessary.
你知道我是什么意思吧 不多话
You know, you, you got that down.
你就很擅长
I know you're not taking me out here to propose to me.
我知道你不是带我来向我求婚的
Or are you? Are you gonna propose to me?
是吗 你要向我求婚吗
Come on, man, you wanna swing?
来吧 你想亲热吗
I'll swing with you, I don't give a shit.
我跟你亲热 我才不介意
Nobody's looking. Come on.
没人在看呢 来吧
Wanna get into it? Come on, I'll pull it out.
想进去吗 来 我让你满足
Fuck!
操
I'm doing whatever I can to help him.
我在尽我所能帮他
Good.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
So, we're all squared up, then?
那我们都扯平了吧
No, Roy.
不 罗伊
Not even close.
差远了
You know what? Fuck you.
你知道吗
You're losing everything
你失去一切
'cause you killed your fucking brother, asshole.
是因为你杀了你哥哥 混♥蛋♥
Go ahead.
来吧
Anything to protect the fucking Rayburn name.
为了保护雷伯恩之名你愿意不择手段
Right?
对吗
...70 degrees. Fort Myers...
21度 梅尔斯堡...
Oh, you fucked up but good, son.
你完蛋了 但是还好 孩子
The way I see it, you only have two options.
在我看来 你只有两个选择
One, you turn yourself in.
第一 你去自首
That's a guaranteed outcome, checkmate.
那绝对是将死一军
Option two, you let me get you some help with this, right now.
第二个选择 你让我现在帮你
73 degrees right now...
现在是23度
Final boarding call...
最后登车通知
I can't guarantee it'll all work out,
我不能保证能用
but at least it'll give you a fighting chance to save yourself,
但是至少能给你一个自救的机会
your family.
挽救你的家庭
Watch your baby son born, see him grow up.
能看着你的孩子出生 长大
...boarding call. Next departure is in two hours.
登车通知 下一班车为两小时后
Wait!
等等
Either path you take, there's no turning back.
不管你选哪个 都没有回头路了
Yeah, John, this is Kevin again.
约翰 还是凯文
Where the fuck are you, man? Um--
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了 伙计
John. Come on, I need to talk to you.
约翰 快接电♥话♥ 我要和你谈谈
Call me back. Mom is fucking freaking out.
给我回电 妈妈急坏了
I can't deal with it.
我处理不了
I can meet you wherever you are.
不管你在哪 我去找你
Just call me or text me, okay?
给我打电♥话♥ 或给我发信息
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表