剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I need to ask you something. Please.
我得问你一些事 求你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's too late for that.
太晚了
If I had to do it over
如果我能重新来一次
It doesn't work that way, right?
不可能 对吗
You don't get that chance.
你没有这个机会
You said what you said in court.
你在庭上说的话已经收不回
Well, I didn't have a choice.
我没的选啊
You had to protect Kevin.
你得保护凯文
We all know that.
我们都知道
It's not your fault, John.
这不是你的错 约翰
That's what you came here to ask me, right?
你来就是问我这个的对吗
If we blame you?
我们怪不怪你
You can't be someone you're not.
你不能成为自己无法做到的人
We all know that.
我们都知道
I'm moving away.
我要搬走了
There's nothing left for me here.
这儿我已经没什么好留念的了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm leaving the bad behind.
把坏事留在身后
You should do that too, Nolan.
你也该这么做 诺兰
Get out of here.
离开这里
I keep trying to do the right thing.
我一直尽力在做对的事
Over and over.
一次又一次
I just don't know what it is that I need to do, though.
但我只是不知道我需要做什么
I don't know what it is that I need to do.
我不知道我需要做什么
He was my dad's best friend.
他是我爸爸最好的朋友
Everything about him, it's...
关于他的一切
It's all going away. It's like he's...
都烟消云散了 就像他
getting erased.
被世界擦除了
What about Beth?
贝斯呢
She's different. She--
她不一样 她
She always tried to protect him.
她一直想去保护他
Why?
为什么
She loved him.
她爱他
Like family should be.
家人就该这样
Unconditionally.
无条件地
Why didn't they stay together?
他们为什么不待一起
They never were together like that.
他们从没那样一起过
How did they meet?
他们怎么遇见的
I don't know.
我不知道
I never asked.
我从没问过
Do you have any good memories of my dad?
你和我爸爸有什么好的回忆吗
Of course I do. Like what?
当然有 比如呢
I thought so.
我就这么想的
I told you a story about us swimming.
我和你说过我们游泳的事
Tell me again.
再和我说一次
My dad...
我爸爸
the way he taught Danny
他教丹尼的方式
was he took him out in the middle of the ocean
就是带他到海中♥央♥
and he threw him overboard.
把他从船上扔下去
He expected him to swim.
他期待他游起来
And he did.
他确实游起来了
When it came to be my turn...
轮到我的时候
Danny jumps in the water and yells,
丹尼跳进水里喊道
"Come on in, Johnny. The water's great."
快来 约翰尼 水里好棒
Come on. I got you.
快点 有我呢
"I got you."
有我呢
"I got you."
有我呢
He took the fear out of me, you see.
他消除了我的恐惧
Then Kevin, you remember Kevin. You remember that.
然后凯文 你记得凯文吧 你记得吧
I mean, we just threw him overboard and we expected him to swim.
我们把他从船上扔下去 期待他游起来
We really did. But Kevin
我们真的这么干了 但凯文
sank like a stone.
像块石头一样沉下去了
And then we had to go back and pick him up.
然后我们只能回去把他捞起来
Are you sure that's true?
你确定这是真的吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
I heard your story. I don't buy it.
我听过你的故事 我不信
You guys grew up around water.
你们在水边长大
You'd have been swimming since you were really little.
你们从小应该就会游泳
What really happened?
到底发生了什么
It's not a story.
这不是故事
That's what happened. That's true. I mean with you.
是真实发生的 是真的 我指你
Did you try to kill yourself?
你试图自杀吗
And I don't want some story.
我不想听故事
I want the truth.
我想要真♥相♥
Let's do something fun.
我们玩点有趣的吧
You can't take her without an adult.
没有大人陪伴你不能带她去
Danny, don't!
丹尼 不要
Good morning, John.
早上好 约翰
Do you remember me from last night?
你还记得昨晚的我吗
No, I don't.
不 我不记得
This is wrong.
这不对
There's no wrong or right, John.
没有对错 约翰
There's just what is.
只有现实
And maybe we can figure this out together.
我们可以一起想解决办法
You stay the fuck away from me.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
Sit down. You stay the fuck
坐下 你♥他♥妈♥
Now, listen.
听着
You have to learn to be able to leave the past behind. I--
你得学会抛开过去 我
I know that you're upset because
我知道你很难过
you think that your father is disappearing.
因为你觉得你♥爸♥爸消失了
And I know that you're upset because Eric is dead.
我知道你难过因为埃里克去世了
But you-- You gotta be able to let these things go.
但你 你得看开这些事
That's what I should have said to you in the car.
这些话我该在车里和你说的
Said when?
什么时候
In the car, on the way back from Eric's wake.
在车里 给埃里克守夜回来的路上
That's what I should have said. Eric's wake?
那是我该说的 给埃里克守夜
I've been here dealing with Sally.
我一直在这处理萨莉的事
What about Mom?
妈妈怎么了
Are you okay? Is there something wrong with you?
你没事吧 你出什么事了吗
She's in the hospital.
她在医院
Hey, John.
约翰
Take a deep breath.
深呼吸
You're going to have to handle some difficult issues.
你得去处理一些棘手的问题了
We have your mother's DNR here.
这里是你妈妈的不抢救声明
What?
什么
You know what a DNR is?
你知道什么是不抢救声明吧
How is my mother?
我妈妈怎么样了
Well, she took some pills, John.
她吃了几片药 约翰
And it's understandable after all she's been through.
经历了这么多之后 这也是能理解的
What all of you have been through.
在你们遭受了这么多之后
Wait. Wait a second. How is she?
等等 等一下 她怎么了
I mean, I'm her health proxy.
我是她的医疗授权人
You're not, John. That's the problem.
问题是 你不是 约翰
Mrs. Rayburn had a new health proxy notarized a few days ago.
雷伯恩太太几天前公♥证♥了个新的授权人
There's some question about his age.
他的年龄有点问题
I'll take care of that.
我会去处理的
Mom.
妈妈
It's me, John.
是我 约翰
I don't know what happened, but everything's gonna be all right.
我不知道发生了什么 但都会没事的
We're gonna get through this.
我们会挺过去的
No.
不
What?
什么事
Mom, she's not the answer.
妈妈 她不是答案
What are you talking about? This isn't it.
你在说什么 不是的
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
I want to talk to you outside.
我和你到外面说
What do you want? What do you think is
你想要什么 你以为
Why are you here?
你为什么会在这里
You think this is fun for me? What the fuck do you want?
你觉得我这是好玩吗 你♥他♥妈♥想要什么
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表