剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
Oh, yeah.
嗯
Good man, Eddie.
好伙计 埃迪
Good luck!
好运
During the course of this trial,
在庭审的过程中
I'm going to ask you to look
我希望你们好好审视
at a powerful triangle
忠诚 影响力
of loyalty and influence and deception.
和欺骗能力的三角圈
Kevin Rayburn, a brother,
凯文·雷伯恩 家中小弟
who claims to be the only eyewitness.
声称是唯一的目击证人
His older brother, John Rayburn,
他的哥哥 约翰·雷伯恩
who's a detective who investigated the crime scene.
他是调查犯罪现场的警探
And their younger sister, Meg Rayburn,
他们的小妹 梅根·雷伯恩
who is the ex-fiance of Marco Diaz,
是马可·迪亚茨的前未婚妻
who has a history of violent outbursts towards Marco Diaz
对马可·迪亚茨曾有动手的暴♥力♥史
and whose DNA was found at the crime scene.
在现场也找到了她的DNA
And who has disappeared into thin air.
她就这么失踪了
I'm gonna ask you to hold these people in your mind,
我希望你们记住这些人
keep them front and center and ask yourself:
关注这些人 问问你们自己
Why?
为什么
Why would the Rayburns
为什么雷伯恩一家
want to frame Eric O'Bannon...
想要陷害埃里克·奥班农
What are they talking about?
他们在说什么
their lifetime childhood friend,
他们童年的玩伴
for the murder of Marco Diaz?
杀害了马可·迪亚茨
Eric O'Bannon has a criminal record
埃里克·奥班农有前科
for petty crimes.
劣迹斑斑
Eric O'Bannon is a flawed human being.
埃里克·奥班农有缺点
But Eric O'Bannon is not the brutal killer
但是埃里克·奥班农不是
that the prosecution wants you to see.
控方希望你们看到 需要你们看到的
Needs you to see.
那种人
What can I do for you?
有什么需要我帮忙的
Well, it depends.
那得看情况了
Are you Mr. Rayburn? Yes, I am.
你是雷伯恩先生吗 是的
Kevin Rayburn? Yep.
凯文·雷伯恩 是的
You were a friend of my brother Danny's. Yeah. Yeah, man.
你是我大哥丹尼的朋友吗 是的
Awesome. I was, I was.
真不错 是的 是的
Bro, I'm gonna be completely honest with you, all right?
兄弟 我老实和你说了
I'm, uh... I'm friends with Eric, too.
我...我也是埃里克的朋友
What was your name again?
你叫什么来着
You know, I've been talking to Eric.
我和埃里克聊过
He's in really rough shape right now.
他现在真的很糟糕
And he just asked me to come over and talk to you man to man,
他要我来找你 好好谈谈
no bullshit, no lawyers, and, you know, just-- Just--
不扯谎 不带律师 就是...
Okay, okay, here's-- Here's the thing. Yeah. All right?
是这样的 好吗
He swears that he didn't shoot you. Listen.
他发誓他没有朝你开枪 听着
I'm gonna ask you to
我得请你
get the fuck off my property right now, okay?
离开这个地方了
He said he wasn't even there, bro.
他说他当时甚至不在那里 兄弟
I mean, I'm not calling you a liar, man.
我不是说你是骗子 兄弟
I didn't say you were.
我没说你是
I don't got evidence either way, bro. I got nothing.
反正我也没证据 兄弟 我什么都没有
I'm not gonna ask you twice. We're done. Come on.
我只说一次 我们聊完了 别这样
Come on, man. Come on. Come on. Just...
别这样 伙计 别这样
Just hear me out, please. Just hear me out.
听我说完 拜托 听我说完
'Cause I see shit.
因为我能看到
I do.
真的
All the time now.
一直以来
And it's changed me. It's changed me.
这改变了我 这改变了我
I'm not the same guy I once was, and you know what?
我不是原来的我了 你知道吗
I just wanna help you change.
我只是希望你能改变
I can't talk about this case.
我不能谈论这个案子
No, you don't have to talk about it. How about that?
不 你不用谈论 这样吧
Okay? I just want you to think about it, that's it.
好吗 我只是希望你好好想想 就这样
Okay? That's all I ask, that you--
好吧 我就这点要求 你...
You get sober and see it for what it is. I'm sober.
你清醒一下 看看怎么回事 我很清醒
Are you, though? Dude, I'm very fucking sober.
是吗 我很清醒
Are you sober in your thoughts?
你的脑子很清醒吗
Do you see it? What's your next move?
你明白了吗 你下一步干什么
What's your next move? Huh?
你下一步干什么
'Cause I'm sorry, but...
因为 很抱歉
You're running out of time. What the fuck does that mean?
你没有时间了 这他妈的什么意思
Are you threatening me? Oh, no.
你在威胁我吗 不
Is that what's going on here? No, no, no, man.
你这么半天是在威胁我吗 不 哥们
No, I'm not threatening you.
我不是威胁你
I'm not, bro.
我没有 兄弟
You know what?
你知道吗
You're-- You're actually threatening you. Heh.
你其实在威胁你自己
'Cause I don't control this.
因为我无法控制这些
This is just ticking, I ain't got nothing to do with it.
时间一秒秒流逝 我跟这没关系
Just ticking. Ticktock, that's it.
滴答 滴答 就这样
It's late.
很晚了
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 很抱歉
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Eric's falling apart.
埃里克已经崩溃了
He's talking all kinds of shit, and I--
他各种说胡话 我
He wanted me to call you. You won't take his calls.
他让我打给你 你不接他的电♥话♥
And I wanna do right by him, you know?
你看 我想想对他好点
Isn't there anything you can do to help him?
你就没办法帮他了吗
Now?
现在
No, nothing.
没有
He seems to think that you're intentionally trying to hurt him.
他好像觉得你故意想要伤害他
I--
我
I know you, John. I told him you wouldn't do that.
我了解你 约翰 我告诉他你不会的
Will you just answer his call?
你就接下他的电♥话♥吧
Look, I-- I can't answer his calls.
你看 我不能接他的电♥话♥
You could just explain yourself. Listen.
你可以自己解释一下 听着
You gotta understand, I've got a job to do.
你得明白 我有工作要做
And I do-- I'm gonna do my job.
我得做好自己的工作
I have nothing against your brother.
我对你弟弟没有意见
I'm gonna go on the stand,
我会站在证人席上
say what I saw at the crime scene.
如实说明在犯罪现场看到的一切
I'm gonna read my report, and that's all.
我会读一遍我的报告 就是这些
Have you ever seen this?
你看过这些吗
Found it in my mom's drawer.
在我妈的抽屉里发现的
They're young. Yeah.
真年轻 是啊
What happened to Danny's arm?
丹尼的胳膊怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
Never seen this.
从没看过
You want it?
你想要吗
No, Chelsea, I don't want it.
不 切尔茜 我不想要
I'm sorry. Thanks for coming.
抱歉 谢谢你来
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能做什么
Please, help him, John.
求求你 帮帮他 约翰
You're not responsible for your mother's actions, Nolan.
你不需要对你妈做的事负责 诺兰
I know, but you should take it.
我知道 但这你应该拿着
She stole from you...
她偷了你的东西
and I'd feel better.
这样我会感觉好些
You know, pay your debts and all that.
还清债务之类的
Well, thank you.
谢谢
Nolan, it's a very...
诺兰 这是非常
honorable gesture, but...
高尚的行为 但
I can't accept it.
我不能接受
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah. I just...
好 好 我只是
feel like I missed out.
感觉错过了什么
On what?
什么
I don't know, I get here and everything...
不知道 我来到这里 一切都
falls apart.
垮掉了
Nothing's falling apart, Nolan.
什么也没有垮掉 诺兰
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表