剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I don't feel I'm not fucking around, Kevin, okay?
我感觉不 我他妈没和你开玩笑 凯文
I need you to dial 911 now, okay?
我需要你马上拨911 好吗
Oh, fuck.
操
911. What's your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况
Answer her. 911. What's your emergency?
接话啊 911 什么紧急情况
Answer her. Tell her where you are.
回答她 告诉她你在哪
If you need the police, press one.
如果需要警♥察♥ 请按一
If you need the fire department, press two.
如果需要消防服务 请按二
If you need an ambulance, press three.
如果需要救护车 请按三
Is there someone there with you who can give me an address?
有人和你一块可以给个地址吗
I just heard shots fired.
我刚听到了枪声
Hello?
你好
If you can hear me, just stay on the line.
如果你能听到 请不要挂机
911. What's your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况
I just heard shots. A few shots at my neighbor's house.
我刚听到枪声 我领居家传来几声枪声
Can you give me the address, sir?
能告诉我地址吗 先生
It's a cop's house. Diaz. Marco Diaz.
是警♥察♥家里 迪亚兹 马可·迪亚兹
The police department is on the way, sir.
警♥察♥已经在路上了先生
Stay in your house and lock your doors and windows.
待在你自己家里 锁好门窗
They'll be there soon.
他们马上就到
We got a male vic, he's clear.
找到一名男性受害者 他没问题
Come on, let's move.
快点 动起来
We got a faint pulse.
探测到脉搏较弱
Bullet's still lodged.
子弹还在体内
Sir? Sir, can you hear me?
先生 先生 能听到我说话吗
Please respond to me.
请回答
Rayburn.
雷伯恩
What was that address again?
地址是哪里来着
How's the BP?
血压如何
It's dropping fast.
正在快速下降
Push more fluids.
再多注射点
We gotta stop the bleeding...
我们得给他止血
Keep pressure on the arm. Pulse ox is fading.
保持手臂按压 脉搏血氧在下降
Take a left up here.
这边左转
Oh, what the fuck? Fuck.
什么鬼 我♥操♥
John.
约翰
One victim deceased, Detective Diaz,
一位受害者已身亡 是迪亚兹警探
and one shot is your brother.
另一位中枪的是你弟弟
What the fuck are you talking about, my brother?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 我弟弟
You didn't know? No. Dispatch said that Marco
你不知道 不知道 调度中心说马可
What the fuck are you talking about? Jesus, John. I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 约翰 我很遗憾
Marco sho--
马可
Looks like he was beaten.
看起来他被打了
Blunt force head trauma. It's a fucking mess.
重击导致脑部创伤 他妈的一团乱
Kevin is on his way to Island Village.
凯文在去岛屿村落的路上
He took two rounds. One in the leg, one in the stomach.
他中了两枪 一枪在腿上一枪在肚子上
Did he say anything?
他有说什么吗
No. No, no.
没有 没有没有
He was unconscious when the unis arrived.
警♥察♥到的时候他已经失去意识了
John, go be with your brother.
约翰 去陪你弟弟吧
We'll handle things here.
这边我们来处理
I ju-- I...
我只 我
Suspects? None.
嫌疑人呢 没有
We gotta start working the scene.
我们得开始调查现场了
Kevin.
凯文
We're in this together, John.
我们正在处理 约翰
We'll get the motherfucker.
我们会找到那个混♥蛋♥的
Fuck.
操
It's Marco, John.
是马可 约翰
Marco's dead.
马可死了
I didn't have an option. We got into it,
我没得选 我们卷进这事
and now he's just laying there.
现在他就这么躺在那儿
And now, Roy Gilbert's guy is waiting for me over at Marco's,
现在罗伊·吉尔伯特的人在马可家等我
but I don't fucking know.
但我他妈不知道
Kevin, what the fuck are you talking about?
凯文 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Gilbert. Roy Gilbert.
吉尔伯特 罗伊·吉尔伯特
Listen to me. You stay right where you are. You hear me?
听我说 你待在那里别动 听到了吗
I don't want you to talk to anyone,
你别和任何人说话
I don't want you to do anything,
什么事都别做
I don't want you to agree to anything,
什么事情都不要答应
you stay right where you are.
你待在原地别动
It's not my fucking fault, okay?
这他妈不是我的错好吗
This shit never would've happened, man,
这种事本来不可能会发生的
it never would've happened if you didn't do what you fucking did.
如果你♥他♥妈♥没干破事 这不可能会发生
Neighbor over there is the one that called after hearing shots.
那边的邻居就是听到枪声报♥警♥的那位
Your brother called 911, but he was unable to give an address.
你弟弟打了911 但没法说出地址
Neighbor didn't see anything.
邻居什么都没看到
We're going door to door right now.
我们现在一家一家打听
Yeah. I already set up a perimeter.
没错 我早就设了个范围
Any other angles? Cases you guys were working on together?
有其他切入点吗 和你们的案子有联♥系♥吗
No.
没有
Anyone getting out of prison? Guys--
有人越狱吗
Fuck, Carol, I don't know.
操 卡萝尔 我不知道
I gotta say it 'cause I'm thinking it, okay?
我这么说因为我还在想好吗
Diana and the kids okay?
戴安娜和孩子们没事吧
They're safe?
他们安全吗
Yeah, they're at home in bed asleep. Why?
对 他们在家都在床上睡了 怎么了
I already dispatched a patrol.
我早就派了巡逻队
'Cause whoever did this could be targeting you, too.
因为不管这事谁做的 都可能目标是你
Thank you.
谢谢
His, uh, next of kin?
他的近亲
I'll do it.
我来处理
Excuse me.
不好意思
Anything else I can do for you?
还有什么事我能帮你吗
I need your car.
我需要你的车
Sure. Keys are in it.
当然没问题 钥匙在里面
Got anything?
有线索吗
Yeah. I got the, uh, time of death between 60 and 90 minutes ago.
死亡时间在六十到九十分钟前
Hey, John.
约翰
I'm sorry about your baby brother. I hope he's okay.
你弟弟的事我很遗憾 我希望他能没事
Hello? Knock, knock.
你好 敲敲门
I'm not in the mood.
我现在没心情
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Who's there? Ozzy, what do you need?
谁在那里 奥兹 你想要什么
Well, for starters...
开胃菜嘛
I need a goddamn shower. That's for damn sure.
我得洗个澡 这他妈是肯定的
Still in Miami, right? Yeah.
还在迈阿密是吗 对
I'll see you soon. All right.
等会见 好的
Is John okay?
约翰还好吗
The doctor will be right with you.
医生会陪着你的
Excuse me, I was promised an update from Dr. Vasson.
不好意思 瓦松医生保证会给我消息
Could you please contact him?
你能联♥系♥下他吗
He's in surgery.
他在做手术
Belle.
贝尔
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我的天 非常遗憾
Kev--
凯
John sent an officer to get me. What's the status on Kevin?
约翰派了个警员来找我 凯文怎么样了
They won't tell me. They-- No one's telling me anything.
他们不告诉我 他们 没人和我说
He's in surgery, and they said that he was at Marco's.
他在做手术 他们说他当时在马可家
He's what? I don't know.
他在干吗 我不知道
I don't know. He...
我不知道 他
Where's Meg? Has anyone seen her or John?
梅格在哪 有人看到她或是约翰吗
I don't know. Okay.
我不知道 好吧
Okay, I got it. Hi.
好了 我来处理 你好
Is he out of surgery yet?
他手术结束了吗
They won't tell me anything. Belle Rayburn?
他们什么都不告诉我 贝尔·雷伯恩
Dr. Vasson wanted to tell you
瓦松医生让我转告你
your husband made it through his first surgery.
你丈夫已经安然度过第一次手术
They've stopped the bleeding from one of the wounds,
一处伤口的血已经止住了
and they're working on the second one now.
现在他们在处理第二个伤口
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表