剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I used to think the greatest thing
我以前认为我
that ever happened to me
最幸福的事
was being born a Rayburn.
就是做一个雷伯恩家的人
It's what I thought since I was a kid.
我从小就这么认为
Welcome, welcome.
欢迎 欢迎
We're so happy to have you honeymooning with us.
很高兴你们和我们一起共度蜜月
We have the matching set.
我们还带了配套装置
Don't worry about a thing.
别担心我们
Oh, I see you brought your diving gear
你们还从斯德哥尔摩大老远
all the way from Stockholm.
带了潜水设置
I've been waiting three years for my brother to turn 40.
我等我哥哥40岁好几年了
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Would you like a mimosa or a glass of champagne?
你们要含羞草鸡尾酒还是香槟
Two mimosas. Thank you.
两杯含羞草 谢谢
That never changed...
那从来没有变过
Bungalow two and six. I will give you...
2号♥和6号♥房♥ 我会给你们...
...till now.
直到现在
We'll take the scenic route.
我们走观光线
Now I know it was a lie we were taught to believe.
现在我知道这是我们被灌输相信的谎言
Two guys were nosing this morning, around asking questions,
有两个人今早过来到处张望 问东问西
checking out all the boats that we worked on for him.
查看以前给他干过活的所有船
So? I think it was the Feds.
所以呢 我觉得是联调局的
You don't know it was Feds. I know what Feds look like.
你又不确定是联调局 我知道联调局的样子
They were asking questions about Gilbert.
他们在问关于吉尔伯特的问题
What kind of questions?
什么问题
A lie that bonded us when we didn't know any different.
在我们分辨不出区别时 将我们联接的谎言
What was here before you built the inn?
你们创建这座旅馆前 这里是什么地方
Oh, nothing. It was just nature.
什么都没有 就是大自然
May I ask how you found it?
我能问问你们怎么找到这个地方的吗
Years ago, my husband was in the Navy.
很多年前 我的丈夫在海军
He was stationed off the coast of Key West.
他被派往礁岛的海岸线
We were flying up to Miami Beach in a friend's seaplane.
我们坐朋友的水上飞机前往迈阿密海滩
And Robert looked out the window and he said,
罗伯特看向窗外 他说
"Wait, wait. Circle back. Right there.
"等等 绕回去 那里
Right there, that's where we're gonna live our lives."
那里 我们以后就在这里安家"
And we've been here for some 40-something years.
然后我们就在这里住了四十多年
All right. We're never leaving.
好吧 我们不信
I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉
A lie that became our truth.
一个变成我们真♥相♥的谎言
And it would eventually break us apart.
最终会让我们分崩离析
Jake, just wait. Don't quit.
贾克 等等 别辞职
Jake, Jake, Jake. Come on. Come on. Come on.
贾克 贾克 贾克 别这样
Please. Kevin.
拜托 凯文
You're smart. Get you a lawyer, man.
你很聪明 找个律师吧
There was a time when we were innocent, my siblings and me.
曾经 我和我兄弟姐妹是无辜的
But that's long past.
但那是很久以前了
I asked you here
我问你
because nothing matters to me more than the truth.
是因为对我来说最重要的是真♥相♥
And I'm gonna tell it.
我要说出来
I don't need to be read my rights.
不需要向我宣读我的权利
I'm here to confess.
我是来坦白的
Jesus fucking Christ.
上帝啊
I'll do everything that I can to make things better.
我愿意尽我所能弥补
Go fuck yourself in hell, please.
滚一边去吧
I wanna do everything that I can to help make things right.
我愿意尽我所能做出弥补
So, you can sleep? Is that why?
这样你就能睡得安心 对吗
I was wrong.
我错了
I don't really want you to do anything.
我没想让你做任何事
Okay, because I get it now.
因为我现在明白了
Your fucking brother, your mother, your sister,
你弟弟 你妈妈 你妹妹
you all have to live with what you did,
你们都得背负着这些罪活下去
you know? You're pathetic.
你们真可悲
I'm over it. Yes, sir. Back to work.
我无所谓了 是 长官 回去工作
Know what you can fucking do?
你知道你能干什么吗
Just keep Danny's kid out of it.
别把丹尼的儿子扯进来
Do that. Out of what?
就这样 扯进什么
"Out of what?"
扯进什么
I didn't fucking tell him what you did.
我没告诉他你做的那些事
He doesn't need to know the truth.
他不需要知道真♥相♥
About who killed his dad,
到底是谁杀了他爸爸
he doesn't fucking need that.
他不需要知道
I said back to work.
我说回去工作
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Oh, and may I suggest that you all take your shoes off
我能建议你们把鞋子都脱了
and walk barefoot on the warm sand.
赤脚走在温暖的沙滩上吗
It's lovely. Come on, Worsham.
太棒了 来 沃什姆
Such a pleasure to watch and learn from you.
很高兴能学到这么多
Thank you.
谢谢
Did your lawyers receive the contracts?
你们的律师收到合同了吗
Reviewing them as we speak. Oh, good.
现在正在看呢 太好了
I wanted you to meet my wife Nancy.
这是我妻子 南希
Hi, Nancy. Sally Rayburn.
南希 我是萨莉·雷伯恩
Such a pleasure. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
I know I shouldn't say anything,
我知道我不该这么说
but are you sure you wanna sell this?
但你确定要卖♥♥掉吗
I know.
我知道
It's, um--
这里
It's bittersweet.
有苦有甜
You know, our doors will always be open to you, Sally.
我们的大门永远向你敞开 萨莉
Thank you. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 我很感激
Drive. All right. Just
开车 好吧 别...
Drive, cabron. Drive.
开车 小子 开车
Listen, I told Nicolas I didn't tell anybody anything.
我和尼古拉斯说了我什么都没告诉别人
I didn't say shit to anybody.
我什么都没告诉别人
I don't even know what is going on.
我甚至不知道怎么回事
Roy had a heart attack.
罗伊心脏病发
I got him to the hospital.
我送他去了医院
I was trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
What else did you tell Nicolas?
你还和尼古拉斯说了什么
I didn't tell him anything.
我什么都没告诉他
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
If he calls again,
如果他再打电♥话♥来
you do not tell him about me, you understand?
不要告诉他我的事 明白吗
Yes, yes.
好 好
Can you tell me what is going on here?
你能告诉我是是怎么回事吗
Nicolas is a Fed. What?
尼古拉斯是联邦的 什么
DEA, FBI, I don't fucking know.
缉毒局 联调局 我不知道
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
That's probably not his real name.
那可能都不是他的真名
Hijo de puta told them everything.
那混♥蛋♥把什么都告诉他们了
Fuck, we are so fucked. I have to get to Havana.
操 我们完蛋了 我得去哈瓦那
You're gonna help me.
你得帮我
How am I supposed to do that?
我该怎么帮你
These guys have been in my boatyard, man.
这些家伙都在我的船坞 伙计
They're looking for me now. That's your problem, Get me a boat.
他们在找我 那是你的问题 给我弄艘船
I can't get you a boat.
我不能给你弄到船
That's what I'm telling you.
我都和你说了
All right. All right. Just calm down.
好吧 好吧 冷静点
Think I give a shit about your family?
你觉得我在乎你的家人吗
Just--
别
You wanna see your Rocky grow up, huh?
你想看着你的洛基长大吗
Calm down. Calm down.
冷静点 冷静点
I'm gonna need a little time.
我需要一点时间
I have to find a captain.
我需要找一名船长
Pull over.
停车
Twenty-four hours.
24小时
And if you fuck me, Kevin,
如果你敢糊弄我 凯文
I will come back and kill you and all your family.
我会回来杀了你和你家人
You understand? Yes.
你明白吗 明白
I'll be in touch.
再联络
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表