剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, Jesus. Fuck.
天啊 操
I'm gonna be sick. Fuck.
我要吐了 操
It's okay, man. Stay with me, all right?
没事的 伙计 冷静点 好吗
Okay. So, then what happens?
然后怎么样了
Yeah, so, then I hit him, and he goes down,
我打了他 他倒下了
and then I just dropped the fucking statue.
然后我就丢下了那该死的雕像
Okay, and then?
然后呢
I-I-I can't remember.
我记不得了
Try.
试试
I was freaking out.
我吓坏了
So, did you sit down at all?
所以你坐下来静了静
No, I don't know. I can't-- I don't think so.
不 我不知道 我不...应该不是
Okay. Well, you must've done something.
好吧 你肯定做了些什么
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I did.
我做了些
What?
什么事
Jesus.
天啊
You touch him? You try to help him? No.
你碰他了 你想帮他 不
I pissed myself.
我尿裤子了
Okay.
好吧
Um, where in the room exactly? I don't remember.
在房♥间哪里 我不记得了
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Everything went black, and then I just-- I left.
一切都一片漆黑 我就...我离开了
Yeah, well, that settles that.
那就好解决了
Piss. Why?
尿 为什么
I'm assuming you changed out of the clothes you were wearing?
我想你当时穿的衣服应该都换了
Yes, obviously.
当然了
Okay, so, then, piss in your pants now.
那就尿裤子
Why?
为什么
Look, you come in here, you're sweating, you're jittery,
你进来 满头大汗 紧张不安
you got opentoed shoes, shorts, tshirt. Okay, all right.
穿着凉鞋短袖短裤 好吧
Zero containment. Then you touched the door, the dolphin,
没做任何隔离措施 你还碰了门 海豚
God knows what else, then you piss all over the floor?
天知道你还碰了什么 你还尿在地板上
I mean, the upshot?
最好的情况
We're standing knee-deep in a swamp of Kevin Rayburn.
我们现在深陷凯文·雷伯恩泥沼之中
Then there's your DUI.
你还有酒驾
So, you're in the system. So, piss now. Okay, okay.
所以系统中有你的记录 尿吧 好吧
I can't. I don't have to piss.
不行 我不用尿
I'm, like, dehydrated. All right.
我脱水了 好吧
Oh, boy.
天
Drink that.
喝掉
Uh, where's the weapon?
凶器在哪里
It's safe.
很安全
The weapon is safe, man. I hid it.
凶器很安全 伙计 我藏起来了
No one's gonna find that.
没人会找到
I need it. Why?
我需要 为什么
Because nothing gets hidden.
因为你没法隐藏任何东西
The surest way to find something is to hide it.
找东西的最好办法是把它藏起来
So, either I destroy it, or I plant it.
所以交给我毁掉 或者交给我栽赃
What do you mean, "Plant it"?
什么叫"栽赃"
One step at a time, okay?
一步一步来
How long is it gonna take you to get me the weapon?
要多久才能拿到凶器
I don't know, 20 minutes. Maybe.
我不知道 可能二十分钟吧
So, half hour, tops?
那最多半小时吧
Yeah, sure. All right.
是的 好
So, you'll be back in half an hour.
那你半小时后回来
Here, do me a favor.
帮我个忙
I want your phone number. Why?
我要你的手♥机♥号♥码 为什么
Just write it down. I'll just tell you.
写下来 我告诉你就行
You need a reason for being here, okay?
你需要一个来这里的理由
Marco called you to come over,
马可打电♥话♥给你要你来的
so I'm gonna call you from that phone in about 20 minutes.
我20分钟后会用那个电♥话♥打给你
You pick it up, you stay on for half a minute,
你接起来 等半分钟
and then there'll be a record of you guys talking.
然后就会有你们联络过的记录
What am I supposed to say?
我该说什么
Nothing.
不用说
It's just gonna be me on the other end,
另一头是我
so, you know, no one's gonna hear it.
所以没人会听到
All right?
好吗
Now let's go. Clock's ticking. You go get that...
去吧 时间不等人 你去拿到...
you come right back...
然后再回来
and by that time, you should be ready to piss again.
到时候 应该已经准备好再尿尿了
Wait, who's Eric?
等等 埃里克是谁
He's been calling and texting all night.
他整晚一直在打电♥话♥ 发信息
Oh, that's right, that's right. He called Marco when I was here.
没错 没错 我在这里的时候他打给了马可
That's what made me snap. That's Eric O'Bannon.
所以我才慌了 是埃里克·奥班农
Eric fucking O'Bannon.
该死的埃里克·奥班农
What is wrong with you? Give me the money.
你怎么回事 把钱给我
No, get your own fucking cash.
不 拿你自己的钱去
Fuck.
操
You piece of shit. What did you do now, huh?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 这次又做了什么
I literally didn't do a fucking thing
我真的什么都没做
and no one's gonna fucking believe me.
没人相信我
Then take the cash. Take it all. Got it.
拿上钱 都拿走吧 好
I have more.
我还有
Where? If I give you everything I have,
在哪里 如果我把所有东西都给你
you swear to me I'll never see your face again?
你发誓我以后再也不会看到你的脸吗
Look.
听着
Whatever they fucking tell you...
不管他们和你说什么
don't believe a word. It's lies.
什么都别信 那是谎言
Like it always fucking is.
就像以前一直一样
I didn't fucking kill him.
我没有杀他
Eric? Eric?
埃里克 埃里克
Hello?
喂
Yeah, right. Okay.
好吧 好
Thirty seconds, right? Right.
三十秒 对吗 对
Okay, what am I supposed to say?
我该说什么
Stop panicking, all right?
别慌 好吗
Okay, right. Okay.
好 好
Hang on a bit longer.
等会再挂
Fuck.
操
It was John.
是约翰干的
No shit.
不是吧
And you guys helped him.
你们帮了他
And the three of you... are going to fucking prison.
你们三个都要进监狱
So, do me a favor, all right?
行行好
And get the fuck out of my house.
滚出我的家
No!
不
You made the right choice.
你做出了正确的选择
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
操
Come on, John. Come on.
快啊 约翰 快接
You've reached John Rayburn. Please leave a message.
这里是约翰·雷伯恩 请留言
You've reached John Rayburn. Please leave a message.
这里是约翰·雷伯恩 请留言
Fuck.
操
Doesn't seem like they're getting the hint you're ignoring 'em.
他们好像没意识到你故意不接电♥话♥
You need more fun in your life.
你要多找点乐子
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Or not.
或者不是
But I'd say so.
不过我觉得是
Were you always so serious?
你一直这么严肃吗
Even at my age?
即使在我这么大的时候
Maybe.
可能吧
Dude, you gotta just... hang out.
大哥 你得 放松点儿
You know, live your life.
享受生活
Go on and be a bad boy for once.
任性地做一次坏男孩
That your wife?
那是你妻子?
No.
不是
Got anyplace you really gotta be right now?
你现在必须去什么地方吗
No.
没有
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表