剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Hard to forget.
很难忘记
I'm involved with them in something big.
我有牵涉到他们的大项目
I need it to go through in order to finance this project.
为了支撑这项目 需要他们的顺利完成
Okay.
好吧
But, uh...
但
there have been some hitches
这笔交易里
in the deal.
有些阻碍
I need you to help.
我需要你的帮忙
I don't know, Roy. Ah...
我不知道 罗伊
I'm finally free of all that shit, you know?
我终于摆脱了那些破事 你知道吗
Well, of course.
当然
You wouldn't have to do anything...
你不需要干什么
you're uncomfortable about.
你觉得不自在的事
I mean, I wouldn't put you in that position.
我不会置你如此
But this project here...
但这里的这个项目
could be worth millions.
价值上百万
And you'd have a substantial piece of that.
你会分到一大部分
The Cubans loved you, Kevin.
古巴人喜欢你 凯文
They're coming in tomorrow.
他们明天过来
Go over this file,
仔细检查下这个文档
see if there's a connection to that missing person.
看看和那个失踪人员有没有什么联♥系♥
Hey, excuse me, excuse me. You got a Sharpie on you?
不好意思 这里有素描师吗
Why?
为什么这么说
I know who did the Winn Dixie jobs. He don't look like that.
我知道温迪克斯案子谁干的 他不长这样
You're here to make a report? Oh, no, sir. No.
你是来报案的吗 不是 长官
But I am here to talk to Detective Rayburn. John Rayburn?
我来这里找雷伯恩警探 约翰·雷伯恩
Well, he's not handling that case.
他不负责那个案子
I still gotta talk to him.
我还是得找他
He's off for a couple days.
他请了几天假
Why don't you talk to another detective?
你要不找其他警探
What's your name? Oh, man.
你叫什么名字 我的天
Shoot. You know what, um...
糟糕 你知道吗
I forgot that I had this other appointment. Um...
我忘了我还有其他约
Know what, I'll see him when I see him.
我看到他再说吧
Hey, babe.
宝贝
Hi, hon. I got lobsters for dinner.
亲爱的 晚餐我买♥♥了龙虾
Check these babies out.
看看这些大伙计们
Look at this.
来看看
Huh? Huh? Beautiful.
不错吧
Listen. I, uh...
听着 我
I have some news. I saw Roy Gilbert today.
有几个事 我今天见了罗伊·吉尔伯特
And he made me a proposition.
他给了我个提议
He wants me to manage this brand-new
他想让我负责
project that he has going on.
他正在做的新项目
A mixed-use marina.
一个混合式码头
Ton of money.
超多钱
Honey, this could change everything for us.
亲爱的 这可以改变我们的一切
How?
怎么改变
Bigger house, for starters.
开始我们可以换个更大的房♥子
We were talking about having another baby.
我们曾讨论过再要个孩子
This could make that happen.
这样就可以有了
I mean, it's huge, hon.
利润真的很高 亲爱的
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
Belle?
贝尔
I've been thinking...
我一直在想
I've been thinking about...
我一直在想
...the day my father died.
我爸爸去世的那一天
What's going on?
怎么了
I was six.
当时我六岁
I know. You told me this.
我知道 你和我说过
I didn't tell you this part. We were...
这部分我没说 我们当时
so happy. We were about to
很开心 我们刚要
fly for the first time for a family vacation.
出发开始第一次家庭假日游
We were going to Arizona.
我们要去亚利桑那州
And me and my sisters were out in the front yard,
我和姐♥妹♥们♥在前院里
playing tag and running through the sprinklers.
玩捉迷藏 在浇花的喷水里跑来跑去
And my mom called us in, and she told us
我妈妈把我们叫了进去 她和我们说
that he had been killed in a truck accident.
爸爸在一场货车事故里遇害了
Honey, you okay?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Ever since, I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop.
此后 我就一直提心吊胆
It's like I can't...
就像我不能再
trust happiness because I know it could be taken away any second.
相信幸福 因为我知道它会随时被夺走
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
I've been so happy with you and Rocky.
和你还有洛基在一起我一直很幸福
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
What kind of question is that?
这是哪门子问题
You know I love you. Of course I love you.
你知道我爱你 我当然爱你了
What would I have to do for you to leave me?
我要怎么做你才会离开我
I don't know what you're asking me. I'm not gonna leave you.
我不知道你要我♥干♥吗 我不会离开你的
I love you, you can trust me.
我爱你 你可以相信我
Look, Belle, I'm not gonna take your happiness away.
贝尔 我不会夺走你的幸福
You're hungry. Let me get dinner started, okay?
你饿了 我们开始做晚饭吧
Did you kill Marco?
是你杀了马可吗
What? You lied on the stand.
什么 你在听证席上撒谎了
I found the papers with your...
我找到了你背下的
madeup testimony that you memorized. Belle.
假证词 贝尔
That's all over now, okay?
现在都结束了 好吗
It's not... over for me, Kevin.
对于我来说还没结束 凯文
I'm leaving you...
除非你告诉我真♥相♥
unless you tell me the truth.
否则我就离开你
I don't wanna end up like John and Diana.
我不想落得像约翰和戴安娜一样的结局
But you've gotta tell me.
但你得告诉我
Did you do it?
是你干的吗
Tell me.
告诉我
Did you?
是你吗
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
It all started when Danny came home.
这事都是从丹尼回家开始的
No, DeGrasse, everything's fine.
不 德格拉斯 一切顺利
Taking a couple days off to let things--
休息几天 让事情
Just catching my breath.
就让自己喘口气
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
All right.
好的
You know,
你知道的
we hate you guys so much
我很讨厌你们这群人
that we invite you down here
所以我们每年请你们来一次
every 12 months just to make us remember,
就是为了让我们记住
"Why is it we hate them so much?"
为什么我们这么讨厌他们
And ever since graduation, which, mind you, has been how far now?
毕业后 提醒一下毕业多久了
Twentythree years. What is it, 20?
二十三年了 是二十年了吗
Twenty-three years.
二十三年了
God. God, we're old.
天呐 天呐 我们老了
I can honestly say
我可以很实在的说
this is the highlight of our year. It is.
这是我们今年的重要时刻 确实
Seriously, we love you guys.
真的 我们很爱你们
We love you. I wish you could be closer.
我们爱你 我希望你们能再亲近点
Maybe you can be closer. What's your answer?
可能你们可以 你说呢
Well, one of these days.
有些日子里
One of these days, we may. No. This guy's never leaving.
有些日子里可以 不这人从没离开
Think he's leaving while Robert's around?
觉得罗伯特在的时候他走了
I think Sally captains the ship now.
我觉得萨莉现在在主管大权
A mama's boy? He's terrified of his mother.
妈宝 他怕他妈妈
You'd be terrified of her too if you lived under her thumb.
如果你们生活在她的掌控下也会怕她的
I am terrified of her. True.
我也怕她 实话
Come work with me for six months.
和我一起干半年吧
Worst thing that could happen is you come back to Camelot.
最坏的不过就是你回到现在的生活
Why don't we just start with a visit? Done. When?
要不就先去看看吧 好的 什么时候
Well, I'll tell you what.
告诉你们
Next year there's a pier dedication for Mom and Dad.
明年还会有为我爸妈举办的码头落成礼
Oh, fancy. How's that?
真不错 怎么样
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表