剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
So, I'm selling the inn.
我要把旅馆卖♥♥了
Why? What?
为什么 什么
Well, this house, this home.
这个房♥子 这个家
All these years, whenever I thought about my family
这些年来 我想到我们家族
or the blessings I've been given, I--
或者我受到的庇佑 我...
I saw this house, not the people.
我只能看到这个房♥子 不是这些人
Not your parents or your aunt and uncles,
不是你们的父母叔叔姑姑
not even me or your grandfather.
甚至不是我或者你们的祖父
I saw a building.
我看到一幢房♥子
Not the family. I saw a symbol of the Rayburn family.
不是一家人 只能看到雷伯恩家的标志
And that's wrong.
那是不对的
I don't want you all to try to hold on to it.
我不想让你们坚持守护下去
Or all the sorrow that it's brought on.
或者继承这带给我们的痛苦
You're free of all that.
你们不用承担
So I'm selling the inn,
所以我要卖♥♥掉旅店
and I'm giving the money to my grandchildren.
把钱给我的孙辈
But what about you? What are you gonna do?
但你呢 你打算怎么办
I don't know. I'll be fine. Maybe I'll travel.
我不知道 我会没事的 也许我会出去旅游
I can see some of the places
有一些你们爷爷
your grandfather and I wanted to see.
和我想去看的地方
You can't leave.
你不能走
Honey.
亲爱的
Maybe things feel like too much is moving too fast.
也许其实事情没有发展得这么快
And maybe it is, but we'll be okay.
也许的确很快 但我们会没事的
Does Dad know you're doing this? Not yet.
爸爸知道你要卖♥♥吗 还不知道
No, I didn't want him to try to talk me out of it.
不 我不想听他劝我打消这个念头
But I'll tell him. I'll tell him.
但我会告诉他 我会告诉他的
And I won't change my mind.
我不会改变主意的
This money belongs to you, just you.
这些钱属于你们 只属于你们
This is your inheritance.
这是你们继承的遗产
More coffee? Yeah, please.
还要咖啡吗 好的
Detective Rayburn. Agent Kimball.
雷伯恩警探 我是金博尔探员
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来见我
Do you want something to eat? I'm good.
要点吃的吗 不用
My brother Kevin. What about him?
我弟弟凯文 他怎么了
I know you've got an ongoing investigation.
我知道你们正在调查
You can't talk about it. That's right.
不能讨论 没错
Kevin feels that he's the target of the investigation
凯文觉得自己是调查目标
because of possibly his association with Roy Gilbert.
因为他和罗伊·吉尔伯特有关联
As you said, I can't comment on that.
正如你所说 我无可奉告
I'm not asking for any special favors, believe me.
我没有要你给我开后门 真的
I do think it's possible
我觉得你和我
that you and I could help each other out here.
可以相互帮助
I know you've had a rough year.
我知道你这一年经历了很多事
I don't wanna make it worse.
我不想给你雪上加霜
But your brother Kevin is in a whole world of trouble.
但你弟弟凯文麻烦大了
Whatever my brother has done,
不管我弟弟组哦了什么
you have to know that he's entry level at best.
你得明白他只是个小角色
We know that.
我们知道
So, we can talk then?
那我们能谈谈吗
You think he'd turn State's Witness?
你觉得他愿意作证吗
I can't be positive, but I'm pretty damn sure.
我能表态 但我肯定他愿意
Our primary interest is Gilbert.
我们的首要目标是吉尔伯特
His networks, his associates, his international connections.
他的网络 他的联♥系♥人 他的交际圈
Kevin and his family, they are not safe down here.
凯文和他的家人在这里不安全
If he testifies, he'll need witness protection.
如果他作证 就需要证人保护
If he's helpful to us, we'll figure it out,
如果他对我们有帮助 我们会考虑
but things are moving really fast, Detective.
但是事情发展得很快 警探
It always does, doesn't it?
一向如此 是吗
"Things are moving fast"? What does that mean?
"事情发展很快" 这话是什么意思
It means we're running out of time.
意思是我们没时间了
So, they'd put us like in witness protection?
他们会对我们进行证人保护吗
Where? Where would we go? It doesn't matter.
去哪儿 我们去哪儿 这不重要
That's not gonna work. Why?
这样没用 为什么
Kevin, if you turn on Gilbert,
凯文 如果你指证吉尔伯特
he's gonna use Marco's murder
他会利用马可的死
as leverage to protect himself.
做筹码保护自己
He won't do that. He's not gonna do that.
他不会这么做的 他不会这么做的
He said I'm like a son to him. He wouldn't do that.
他说我就像他的儿子 他不会这么做的
Have you ever wondered where the fucking murder weapon is, Kevin?
你就没想过凶器在那里吗 凯文
The night everything happened,
发生一切的那晚
Shakowski tells you to go out and get it and bring it back to him.
舍考斯基叫你去拿 带回来给他
Why would he do that, Kevin?
他为什么这么做 凯文
'Cause Roy has it now. That's why.
因为现在在罗伊手上
I'm telling you this because
我告诉你这些 因为
you need to know where the investigation is.
你得知道调查到哪里了
You need to know how much investment they have in you.
你得知道他们有你多少料
You need to fucking understand that there is another option.
你得明白还有别的选择
Prison, that's the other option?
监狱 这就是别的选择
The only thing left to do. That's probably the best thing.
只剩这个了 这可能是最好的选择
They'd get me for trafficking.
他们会因为运毒抓我
They don't have anything else on me.
他们没有我别的把柄了
I'll be--
我会
Fuck.
操
Fuck, I don't know what to do.
操 我不知道该怎么办了
I'm telling you what to do.
我告诉你该怎么办
Turn yourself in.
自首
I'm gonna need, I'm gonna need some more time.
我需要 我还需要点时间
a few more hours. It's not easy to find someone.
再给我几个小时 找人不容易
Fuck your family--
操♥你♥全♥家♥
Shut the fuck up. Don't you fucking say that!
给我闭嘴 你再敢说一句
Listen, just--
听着
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉 我很抱歉
Just give me a couple more hours.
再给我几个小时
I'll call you back in two hours.
我两小时内给你答复
That's the Cuban guy. You gotta listen to me.
是古巴人 你得听我说
He says he's gonna kill my family if I don't help him.
他说如果我不帮他就杀了我家人
You have to listen to me I'm gonna see Roy.
你得听我说 我得去见罗伊
I gotta talk to Roy one more time.
我得再找罗伊谈一谈
You can't fucking do that.
你不能这么做
You can't-- Kevin, that's the wrong decision.
你不能 凯文 这是个错误的决定
You can't do that!
你不能这么做
Roy?
罗伊
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思 不好意思
Did Mr. Gilbert get moved?
吉尔伯特先生转病房♥了吗
I'm sorry. You are? I'm Kevin Rayburn.
抱歉 你是哪位 凯文·雷伯恩
I'm his business associate.
我是他的商业伙伴
I just was here with him last night.
我昨晚还和他一起
You're not family. Only next of kin gets notified.
你不是亲属 只会通知亲属
"Gets notified"? For what? What're you talking about?
通知什么 你在说什么
Mr. Rayburn, you should speak to the family.
雷伯恩 你得找他家属谈
You can tell me. I'm like family to him.
你可以告诉我 我就像他的家人
I'm sorry. Com
对不起 别
Excuse me. The gentleman
不好意思 昨晚
that was in here last night, did he pass away?
住在这里的先生 他去世了吗
Did he die?
他死了吗
Come on.
告诉我啊
Fucking hell. Okay.
操
Hello, Rayburn House. How may I help you?
雷伯恩家 有什么需要帮助的吗
Hi, Sally.
萨莉
It's Dr. Lorenz, I'm calling about the purchase of the inn.
我是洛伦茨医生 我是想来谈谈买♥♥旅店的事
All right, boys. Two Buds. Maker's.
好了 两瓶酒 美格的
Conch fritters. You boys having a good night?
炸海螺 祝你们今晚愉快
Could be doing better if you sit on my lap.
如果你坐在我腿上就很愉快
I would pay to see that. I'd pay to avoid that.
我愿意付钱 我愿意付钱不这么做
Hey, cop in the house.
警♥察♥来了
Chelsea, I'm looking for Nolan.
切尔茜 我找诺兰
Go fuck yourself. Hey, listen to me.
滚吧 听我说
Chelsea, you okay?
切尔茜 你没事吧
I'm a detective. I don't give a fuck who you are.
我是个警探 我才不管你是谁
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表