剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I just wasn't in the mood.
我只是没那个心情
I see.
我明白了
And these records also show that you called your brother, John,
你的通话记录还显示 那晚你给你哥哥约翰
seven times that night.
打了七次电♥话♥
That seems unusual.
看起来很反常
Why were you so intent on getting in touch with him?
你为什么一心想要联♥系♥他
Mr. Rayburn, I asked you a question.
雷伯恩先生 我问了您一个问题
Why were you trying so desperately to get in touch with your brother John?
你为什么如此急切想要与约翰取得联♥系♥
Objection, Your Honor. Sustained.
反对 法官大人 反对有效
Rephrase it, counselor.
控方律师 请重新组织语言
Why did you call your brother, John, seven times?
你为什么给你哥哥约翰打了七个电♥话♥
I had to talk to him. Well, these records indicate
我有话和他说 这些通话记录确实显示
that you did speak to him for several moments.
你和他说了几分钟
What was that about? Why did you need to talk to him?
你们的谈话关于什么 你有什么话要跟他说
My wife was pregnant at the time.
我妻子那时候怀孕了
And, uh... she was having some abdominal pains.
她有些...肚子痛
And so I called John to see
所以我打电♥话♥问约翰
if he thought we should go to the hospital,
问他是不是认为我们该去医院
because he has kids. I thought he would know.
因为他有孩子 我觉得他会知道
Why didn't you mention that when we spoke about Meg's calls?
我们谈到梅格的来电时 你为什么不说这些
Forgot.
我忘记了
Really?
真的吗
Because you remember everything perfectly
你对接下来几个小时发生的事情
in the hours that followed.
可是记得清清楚楚
But you forgot that your wife's pregnancy was in danger?
但你却忘了自己怀孕的妻子处于危险之中
I was shot twice that night. I remember that.
我那天晚上中了两枪 我记得这一点
Let's talk about your family.
我们谈谈你的家人吧
You seem incredibly close-knit.
你们似乎联结很紧密
Sorry, was that a question?
抱歉 这是提问吗
Do you think you're close-knit?
你是否觉得你们联结紧密
I guess. Thirty years ago,
或许吧 三十年前
there was a tragedy in your family.
你的家庭中发生了一场悲剧
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官大人 与案情无关
It goes to credibility.
这涉及到证词可信度
There's only one eyewitness to this crime,
此案仅有一名目击证人
so we could use some leeway here, Your Honor.
因此这里可以留有余地 法官大人
I'll allow it. Don't stray too far though, counselor.
允许提问 请勿离题太远
Thank you.
谢谢您
So, this tragedy, what happened?
那么 这是怎样的一场悲剧呢
My sister died.
我的姐姐死了
Now, this is your older sister, Sarah, correct?
现在谈到的是你的姐姐莎拉 对吧
Yes. And what happened?
是的 发生了什么
She drowned. It was a boating accident.
她溺水身亡 这是一起乘船意外
I'm sorry.
深表遗憾
And that same day, your brother, Danny, ended up in the hospital.
同一天 你的哥哥 丹尼 进了医院
How did that happen?
这是怎么回事
I-- He was hit by a car, I think.
我觉得他是被车撞了
You don't know?
你不知道具体情况吗
I was a little kid. I barely remember it.
我当时还小 几乎什么都不记得
And your family didn't talk about it?
你的家人也不谈论这件事吗
It was painful for us.
那是我们痛苦的回忆
It still is.
现在依然如此
I'm sure.
我明白
Your father blamed Danny for your sister's death, didn't he?
你父亲把你姐姐的死亡归罪于丹尼 是吗
And isn't it true that your brother, Danny,
而且 你哥哥丹尼也不是被卡车撞了
wasn't hit by a truck?
我说的对吗
Your Honor, please.
法官大人
That your father beat him up so badly
你父亲把丹尼狠狠揍了一顿
that he ended up in the hospital?
导致他进了医院 对不对
Isn't that what really happened?
这才是真♥相♥ 对吧
I don't remember. Counselor, I'm warning you.
我不记得了 控方律师 警告
I'm getting there. Then you get there faster.
我马上就要涉及关键点了 尽快
And that your family covered for your father.
你的家人掩盖了你父亲的罪行
Isn't it true that your family lied to the police to protect him?
你家人对警♥察♥说谎以保护你父亲 对不对
I don't know.
我不知道
Doesn't your family have a history of covering for each other?
你家人有互相掩护的惯例 对吧
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
When you were arrested for drug possession,
当你因持有毒品被捕时
didn't your sister, Meg, represent you?
你妹妹梅格曾代表你出庭作证 对吧
Yes.
是的
And she got you a plea? No jail time?
她申诉成功了吧 你没有服刑 对吧
Yes. That's a sweet deal.
是 这交易真不错
You must have been grateful to her.
你一定很感激她
You must have owed her big-time.
你一定是欠了她好大一个人情
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 提问收回
Let's go back to the phone calls from Meg.
我们回到梅格的来电
If Meg was in trouble, wouldn't you be the first phone call
如果梅格处于困境之中 你会是她第一个
that she would make? Objection, calls for speculation.
联♥系♥的人 对吧 反对 主观推断
Sustained.
反对有效
Isn't it true that it wasn't Marco who called you
那天晚上并不是马可叫你
to come to the house that night?
去那座房♥子的 对吧
It was your sister, Meg. No.
是你妹妹梅格叫你去的 不是这样
Meg called you, the one person that owed her
梅格给你打电♥话♥ 因为你欠她人情
and that loved her enough to take a bullet for her.
而且你足够爱她 愿意为她挡子弹
That is not true.
不是这样的
And that you called John Rayburn, your brother, seven times,
然后你打给约翰·雷伯恩 你的哥哥 七次
to frame Eric O'Bannon for the murder...
将凶案嫁祸给埃里克·奥班农
That's not what happened.
不是这样的
...that your sister, Meg, committed. That is not what happened.
其实是你妹妹梅格做得 不是这样的
Your Honor, the Rayburn family is not on trial here.
法官大人 受审的不是雷伯恩家人
My objection still stands.
我的反对依然有效
Sustained. Counselor.
反对有效 律师
I apologize, Your Honor. My mistake.
抱歉 法官大人 是我错了
I withdraw the question. I'm done with this witness.
我收回我的提问 我问完了
Thank you, Mr. Rayburn.
谢谢你 雷伯恩先生
You may step down.
你可以下去了
There's an angel singing! That is crazy!
简直是天籁 太疯狂了
Someone at the door.
门口有人
Go get it, please. I'm singing.
去应门 我在唱歌♥
Hey. Welcome.
欢迎
I'm Lauren.
我叫劳伦
But my friends call me... LC.
但我朋友都叫我...LC
Come in.
请进
No, that's all right. I think I've got the wrong house. Sorry.
不 没事 我觉得我走错了
Oh, that's embarrassing.
那太尴尬了
Well, go hug a stranger and pass it on.
那就当是我跟陌生人传递拥抱吧
Come on, you guys, help!
你们来帮帮我
Actually, maybe this is the right house.
其实我觉得 我找对了
Amy!
艾米
Oh, my God.
天啊
You made it?
你来了
This is John, everybody. Everybody, this is John.
这是约翰 大家伙 这是约翰
We grew up together.
我们一起长大
Hey, John. Hi, John!
你好 约翰 你好 约翰
What's up, man? Come on in.
你好 伙计 进来
Why did you do it, Kev?
你为什么要这么做 小凯
Why did you lie?
你为什么要撒谎
I was fine that night.
我那天晚上没事
I didn't have any problems with the baby.
宝宝没有问题
You weren't even home.
你甚至都不在家
You left earlier with Meg.
你之前和梅格一起走了
They were gunning for her.
他们把矛头指向了她
I didn't wanna give them more ammunition.
我不想给他们更多把柄
What if they call me? Belle...
万一他们传唤我呢 贝尔
Am I supposed to lie on the stand? No.
我应该在证人席上撒谎吗 不
I could go to jail.
我会进监狱的
They're not gonna call you. What if they do?
他们不会传唤你的 万一他们传唤了呢
They won't. What if they do?
他们不会的 万一呢
I don't know!
我不知道
Fuck! I don't know. I don't have the answers.
我不知道 我没有答案
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表