剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Hemingway?
海明威
My grandfather used to get drunk with him.
我的爷爷经常和他喝得大醉
Yeah, half of Havana used to get drunk with Hemingway.
哈瓦那半数人都经常和他喝得大醉
Half of Havana got drunk with my grandfather.
哈瓦那半数人都和我爷爷喝得大醉过
Yeah, and slept with your mother.
是啊 还和你妈妈睡过
Well, that's part of our heritage down here.
这算是我们的传统了
Deep sea fishing, you know?
深海海钓
We learn it from our dads and they learn it from their dads.
我们的爸爸教我们 他们又师承他们的爸爸
Heritage. What's the word for that in Spanish?
传统 这个词在西班牙怎么说
My dad taught my brothers and I
我爸爸在我和我哥哥们
how to fish when we were real little.
小时候就教我们怎么钓鱼
And he used to say what he loved best about it
他经常说他最喜欢的
was that every time he came out...
就是每次上钩的时候
it was all about the struggle, right?
那种搏斗是最棒的
You had to stay honest. He would never use the boat...
必须要公平 他从来不用船
to tire out a fish 'cause that wasn't fair.
把鱼拖累 因为那太不公平了
Has to be a fair fight.
必须公平斗争
That's what I'm gonna teach my son.
我也要这么教我儿子
That's gonna be his...
那将是他的...
patrimonio.
遗产
Excuse me.
让一下
To your son.
敬你儿子
What's his name?
他叫什么
Rocky. Para Rocky.
洛基 敬洛基
Para Rocky!
敬洛基
Rocky.
洛基
He said you were against Eric O'Bannon's plea.
他说你反对埃里克·奥班农的辩诉协议
Raul is very angry.
劳尔很愤怒
And he believes an eye for an eye.
他认为应该以牙还牙
What about you?
你呢
Oh, I...
我...
I try to find...
我想在...
forgiveness in my heart.
心中寻找宽恕
But it feels like sand through my fingers.
但感觉却像是握不住的沙子
Have you been able to forgive the man...
你能原谅那个
who killed Danny?
杀死丹尼的人吗
Oh, my God. Give and take.
天啊 边松边紧
Nicholas, Nicholas, give and take. That's right.
尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯 边松边紧 没错
You can't muscle him in. Use the engine, man. Use the engine.
不能硬拉 开引擎 伙计 开引擎
We don't have to use the engine. Use the engine.
我们不用用引擎 用引擎
Let him have a run.
让它挣扎
Now reel him, reel, reel him in!
收杆 收杆
Reel. Come on. Come on, reel.
收 快 收杆
Oh, shit. You got the mother lode there.
钓到大家伙了
Now, that's a big fucking fish.
这鱼可真大
Hey, Nicholas, you're doing great.
尼古拉斯 你做得很好
When the rod starts to bend like that, feed him more line, okay?
鱼竿这样弯曲后 就再送点线
I'm coming. Give me a minute.
我来了 稍等一下
What the fuck are you doing?!
你在干什么
He was losing the fish, man.
鱼快跑了
You can't shoot a fucking marlin.
你不能朝马林鱼开枪
This is catch and release here, you fucking idiots.
这就是收与放 笨蛋
Goddamn it.
该死
Fuck, man. Fuck you, motherfucker.
操 操你 混♥蛋♥
Hey, hey. Don't fucking touch me. Fuck you.
别碰我 操
Tranquilo, Mateo. Tranquilo, Mateo. Fuck you, motherfucker.
冷静点 马特奥 冷静点 操 混♥蛋♥
Don't you touch me. Fuck you.
别碰我 操
I've had it with this maniac. I don't know what he's on,
我受够这个疯子了 我不知道他要干什么
I'm over this motherfucker. Kevin, we're sorry, man.
我受够这个混♥蛋♥了 凯文 对不起
We didn't know the rules. We meant no offense, man.
我们不知道规矩 无意冒犯 伙计
Fuck.
操
We can make this right. No, I don't want your money.
我们能弥补 不 我不要你的钱
Fuck you.
操
My concern is not about forgiveness, Soledad.
我在意的不是宽恕 索莱达
Or about what happens to Eric O'Bannon.
或者埃里克·奥班农会怎么样
That's not what I care about.
我在乎的不是这个
My son Danny, you know, got involved in drugs and was murdered.
我的儿子丹尼 卷入毒品交易被杀
It's still painful.
这对我们所有人
For all of us.
还是很痛苦
I don't wanna relive it.
我不想放下
Not in public.
不会公开原谅
The same is true for you.
对你来说也一样
They could make him look like a criminal if they want.
如果他们想的话 能公开他的罪行
If this goes to trial...
如果上庭
we'll be put under a microscope.
一切都会放大
Every fight, every...
每场争执 每个
mistake.
错误
Every loss.
每个损失
That's what I care about.
这才是我最在乎了
Does he work here?
他在这里工作吗
I guess.
应该吧
You want me to wait?
要我等你吗
No.
不用
You can call me if he doesn't show up.
如果他没出现就打给我
I'll come back.
我会回来的
She's not answering.
她不接
She knew about today. I'm sure she's just running late.
她知道今天要来的 肯定只是迟到了
That's okay.
没关系
Well, let's use the time
那我们用这段时间
to talk about what's happening with you two.
谈谈你们俩之间怎么了
I thought we were gonna talk about Janey.
我以为我们要聊的是珍妮的事
This is about Janey.
这就是珍妮的事
So, how long have you guys been separated?
你们分居多久了
A couple of months. A few months.
几个月 没几个月
What happened?
怎么了
You don't want to talk about it? No, not necessarily.
你们不想谈吗 嗯 没必要
John has a hard time talking
约翰总是不想
about what he feels, his whole family does.
聊他的感受 他们家人都这样
Does Diana have a point, John?
戴安娜说得有道理吗 约翰
Always. Really?
永远是对的 是吗
Belle had to practically drag Kevin to couples counseling.
贝尔得拉着凯文去参加夫妻家庭咨♥询♥
And then what? He lasted two times before he stormed out.
然后呢 坚持了两次就甩门而去
You guys don't-- You don't talk about this stuff.
你们不会...不会聊这种东西
Okay.
好吧
Well, let me ask a sensitive question.
那我问你们一个敏感的问题
Are you seeing other people?
你们有和其他人约会吗
Why is that relevant?
这有什么关系
Well, it could affect Janey's state of mind.
可能会影响到珍妮的精神状态
This is supposed to be a safe space.
这里是一个安全的地方
John?
约翰
No, of course not.
不 当然没有
Diana?
戴安娜
Yeah, I went on a date.
我跟别人约过会
Okay.
好吧
And what was that like?
感觉怎么样
It was really strange.
感觉很奇怪
It was like an out-of-body experience.
感觉好像都不是我
I haven't been out with someone else since I was 16.
我16岁后就没有和别人出去约过会
It sounds like you're making an effort to move on.
你好像开始努力向前看了
Is that what you're telling John?
你是想告诉约翰这个意思吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Diana said that you had trouble expressing your feelings, John.
戴安娜说你没法表达自己的感受 约翰
I'm sure you feel something about this.
你肯定有些想法
No.
没有
I don't.
我没有
Hi, I wasn't speeding. You okay, Ms. O'Bannon?
我没有超速 你没事吧 奥班农小姐
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我是谁
Your brother's case has been getting a lot of attention.
你哥哥的案子万众瞩目
I'm sure there's been a lot of stress.
你肯定压力很大
You haven't been drinking or doing drugs?
你没有喝酒或嗑药吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表