剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yes.
有
I thought you said you didn't know where she was.
你不是说你不知道她在哪里吗
I don't.
我不知道
You admitted that you told your children to lie.
你承认你让你孩子撒谎
Just that one time.
就那一次
Does that include John?
包括约翰吗
Yes. And did that include Kevin?
是的 包括凯文吗
Yes.
是的
So, given this history of lying,
基于他们以前撒的谎
do you think it's possible that Kevin is lying now
你觉得凯文现在说看到我的当事人
when he says he saw my client murder Marco Diaz?
杀死了马可·迪亚茨会不会是在撒谎
I don't know. Do you think it's possible
我不知道 你觉得有没有可能
that he's lying when he says that my client shot him?
他撒谎说是你当事人朝他开枪的
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you think it's possible that your daughter, Meg,
你觉得你的女儿 梅格 有没有可能
murdered Marco Diaz in a jealous fit?
因为妒忌杀死了马可·迪亚茨
And then called Kevin to help her?
然后找凯文来帮她
And then shot Kevin to frame an innocent man?
然后打伤凯文 陷害给一个无辜的人
And then they had John cover it all up.
然后让约翰帮他们掩饰
Is that possible?
有可能吗
Is that possible,
鉴于你们家族
based on your family's history of lying
曾经有撒谎包庇的前科
to protect the family?
有没有可能
Do you think that all three of them are lying now?
你觉得他们三个现在都在撒谎吗
Is that possible?
有可能吗
No.
没有
No? Why?
没有 为什么
No.
不
It's not possible.
不可能
Meg could not have killed Marco Diaz.
梅格不可能杀死马可·迪亚茨
Not unless she was able to be in two places at the same time.
除非她能同时身处两处
What does that mean?
什么意思
Meg was with me.
梅格和我一起
Meg was with you on the night that Marco Diaz was murdered?
马可·迪亚茨被杀那晚 梅格和你一起
Yes. The whole night?
是的 整晚吗
From 11 on.
从11点开始
She was asleep by midnight.
她到了半夜就睡着了
Why didn't you mention this to anybody? Nobody asked me.
你为什么之前不说 没人问我
Mrs. Rayburn, I'm sorry.
雷伯恩太太 我很抱歉
Please help me to understand.
请帮我说明白一点
You had this information and you never came forward?
你一直知道这件事 但是从来没说出来过
My daughter...
我的女儿
is not on trial
没有因为
for murdering Marco Diaz, Ms. Santos.
杀害马可·迪亚茨而受审 桑托斯小姐
Your client is.
你的当事人才是
Fuck you.
操
Fuck you all.
操你们所有人
Mom.
妈妈
I know what you've done for all of us.
我知道你为我们组哦了什么
Thank you.
谢谢
You can't do this. You can't plead guilty.
你不能做什么 你不能做有罪辩护
You should have seen how they fucking looked at her.
你们应该看看他们都是怎么看她的
It's like she was the Virgin fucking Mary up there weeping.
她好像是哭泣的玛利亚圣女
It doesn't mean anything. She's a mom crying.
这不代表什么 她是个哭泣的母亲
They're gonna feel bad for a minute and--
他们会难过一会
Doesn't mean they're gonna find you guilty.
这不代表他们会判你有罪
It's not just a mom, it's Sally Fucking Rayburn. You get it?
不仅仅是一个妈妈 那可是萨莉·雷伯恩
Fuck. Thirty years.
操 三十年
Thirty fucking years.
三十年
It's that or the death penalty.
不然就是死刑
This is crazy. Can you talk to him?
这太疯狂了 你能和他谈谈吗
You haven't even put up his case.
你都没反击
You haven't called me to the stand.
你都没叫我出庭
I can't call you as a witness anymore, Chelsea.
我不能再传召你作证了 切尔茜
I don't want you to fucking call her as a witness.
我不想让你传召她做证人
Marx will just chew you alive.
马克西会把你生吞了
The circumstances of your firing
你被解雇一事
completely discredit your testimony.
让你的证言可信度大打折扣
What? It's useless now.
什么 现在没用了
I didn't steal anything. They're making it up.
我什么都没偷 这都是他们编的
They have you on camera. It was one pill, one time.
摄像头拍到了你 就一次 一片药
Doesn't matter, Chelsea.
这不重要 切尔茜
So, that's it? You just give up? He just goes away for 30 years?
就这样吗 你放弃了 他得被关30年
It's not really my decision.
这不是我的决定
And even if we plead guilty, they may not accept it.
就算我们做有罪辩护 他们也不一定接受
You told me you believed in him.
你告诉我你相信他
I do.
我相信
But what happened today, Sally Rayburn hurt us.
但是今天 萨莉·雷伯恩给我们一记重创
I'm done.
我完了
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
So, you'll talk to them?
你会和他们谈谈吗
Diana told me the story
戴安娜告诉我
that you told about your father and--
你说的关于你父亲的...
Jesus, I--
天啊 我...
I can't imagine what--
我不敢想象...
What you went through. I'm so sorry.
你经历了什么 我很抱歉
I just... thought maybe it'd help.
我只是...觉得这样可能会有帮助
It wasn't true.
那不是真的
Of course not.
当然不是
Don't you think I would've told you that by now?
不然我早就告诉你了
And just so we're clear,
我告诉你
I didn't do it for you or for Kevin.
我不是为了你或者凯文
I did it for Meg.
我是为了梅格
Well, like I said, I'm sorry y'all had to go through this.
我说了 很抱歉你们经历了这些事
I wish your family the best.
祝你们家人安好
Move on with your lives, put this shit in your rear-view mirror.
继续好好生活 不要再想这档子事了
Listen, um, I wanna say...
听着 我想说...
thank you for everything you've done.
谢谢你做的一切
A new day begins, right, Kevin?
崭新的一天 对吗 凯文
Good night, man.
晚安 伙计
Well, that was quite a performance.
演得不错
The jury wept.
陪审团逗哭了
I almost shed a tear myself. I did what I had to do.
我自己都差点哭了 我做了我该做的事
You always do, Sally.
你一向如此 萨莉
That's what I admire about you.
这就是我钦佩你的地方
For all that sweetness,
尽管看上去很温柔
you're about as cold-blooded as they come.
关键时刻你可以如此无情
Is that your idea of a compliment?
你觉得这是在赞美我吗
Your kids know you're here? No.
你的孩子们知道你在这里吗 不
I don't want them involved. They are involved.
我不希望把他们卷进来 他们已经卷进来了
I'll tell them when it's appropriate.
我会在合适的时候告诉他们
I think you might regret it, Sally.
我觉得你可能会后悔 萨莉
This is not something you can take back once it's done.
这种事一旦做了 就无法回头
It's time.
是时候了
I thought you might know someone.
我觉得你可能认识一个人
I might.
有可能
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表