剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
And tell Roy what happened.
告诉罗伊出事了
I'll be in touch. Wait a minute.
我再联♥系♥你 等等
How do I know what--?
我怎么知道...
Fuck.
操
We're almost there.
快搞定了
He'll give us Gilbert.
他会供出吉尔伯特的
Then we'll arrest both of them.
然后我们再将他们一网打尽
Well, mission incomplete, I'm afraid. No John.
任务失败了 没找到约翰
You couldn't find him? No. I checked the motel, the inn, everywhere.
你找不到 我旅店 宾馆查遍了
Nothing.
都找不到
Twenty years on the job,
当了二十年警♥察♥
you couldn't find a guy that wasn't hiding from you.
居然还找不到一个压根没躲着你的人
Imagine that. Mike.
就是说 麦克
He's alive.
他还活着
I'm so happy we're all here.
很高兴大家都到齐了
Yeah. Twentyfive years.
是啊 25年了
Hey, Roy.
罗伊
How you feeling?
你还好吗
Too mean to die.
可不能一死了之
And when I go, they won't be naming any piers after me.
等我死了 都不会用我名字命名个码头
Probably not.
估计不会
Remember Hearst?
知道赫斯特吗
He ran an empire.
他创建了个帝国
When he died,
他死后
everybody wanted to know how much he left behind.
大家都想知道他到底留了多少遗产
The answer was all of it.
答案是所有
Who you got to take care of you?
有人照顾你吗
Kevin's been here.
凯文在
I've been thinking a lot about Robert lately.
我最近一直想起罗伯特
He knew exactly what he wanted.
他就完全知道自己想要什么
He found you and he built it.
他找到了你 和你组建了家庭
Yeah, he did.
是啊
I only knew what I didn't want.
我只知道我不想要什么
There's nothing wrong with that, Roy.
这样想也没有错 罗伊
Everybody changes.
人都会变的
Never changed for me.
我就从没变过
I didn't wanna be responsible for anyone.
我不想对任何人负责
I didn't want it.
我不想
In some ways...
有时候
I envy you, Sally.
我会嫉妒你 萨莉
The only thing you ever cared about...
你唯一在乎的...
was your family.
就是你的家人
For you...
对你来说
it was simple.
这很容易
Whatever it was, Roy...
无论做什么 罗伊
it wasn't simple.
都不容易
Three of us went out on that boat.
我们三个人坐了船出去
No, no, no. I don't I don't Only two came back.
不不不 我 只有两个人回来了
My fault.
我的错
Robert didn't have anything to do with I know that.
罗伯特和那件事毫无... 我知道
And you didn't need to do what you did. I had no choice.
你也不必那么做 我别无选择
You could have turned me in. Robert was with you.
你可以告发我 罗伯特当时也和你一起
Still.
可是
No, we did what we had to do, Roy.
我们做了我们该做的 罗伊
Yeah, you were wrong. Fuck you.
你做错了 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
You've forgotten who you were, Roy.
你已经忘了你自己是谁了 罗伊
You've forgotten who you were.
你忘了自己是谁了
I just wanted to see Eric take the stand.
我只想看埃里克站上证人席
I mean, he just looked like he was gonna kill himself.
他看着就好像随时会自杀一样
Or implode or something.
或是崩溃之类的
You guys don't wanna talk about it?
你们没话要说吗
Let's order something to eat. Yeah.
我们叫点吃的吧 好
Yeah, I'm not-- I'm not, uh--
我...我就...
I'm not gonna be staying for dinner.
我就不留下来吃晚饭了
How's your mom? How's she doing?
你妈呢 最近还好吗
She's good.
挺好的
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能和你聊几句吗
Yeah.
好
Alone. Yeah.
私下 好
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What's that about?
这是什么意思
Don't know.
不知道
Okay, just wait, wait, wait. Hold on. There's something I gotta tell you.
等一下 我有事要告诉你
I was hoping we'd be a little bit more drunk, but--
我本想等我们再喝醉点再讲的
Could you have a seat, John?
你先坐下吧 约翰
Okay, listen, there-- There's just no excuse.
听我说 我没有要找借口
What's going on, Mike? Okay, I crossed the line.
怎么了 麦克 我越线了
I did something I shouldn't-- I said-- Well, I definitely said
我做了我不该... 我之前肯定发誓过
something I shouldn't have. What are you talking about?
绝对不该做的事 你在说些什么
John, listen to me, okay? I'm coming clean,
约翰 听我说 我坦白
and I'm sorry. I am sorry from the bottom of my fucking heart,
我很抱歉 我从心底里感到抱歉
but the last time we were here, I kissed Diana.
可上次我们在这的时候 我亲了戴安娜
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
That's why we didn't come back last year,
所以我去年才不回来
that's why I can't face you Fuck you. She told me about that.
所以我没脸见你 操♥你♥妈♥ 她都说了
You knew about it?
你早就知道了
What the fuck are you doing down here, Mike?
你♥他♥妈♥到底来这想干什么 麦克
What do you mean?
什么意思
What the fuck is it you're not telling me?
你♥他♥妈♥到底瞒着我什么
Don't know what you're talking about. Aguirre.
不知道你在说什么 阿吉雷
Okay. Saw you in the parking lot with Aguirre.
好吧 我在停车场看到你和阿吉雷
Okay. You're overreacting. Is this about O'Bannon?
你想多了 是关于奥班农的事吗
What's the fuck with you and the case?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么还记着这案子
Guy's doing 30 years. It's over.
都过了三十年了 早就结了
Why are you fucking asking questions?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么还到处问
OK. You're acting really paranoid right now.
我觉得你妄想猜测很严重
Then what was in the file, Mike?
那文件袋里是什么 麦克
I saw him give you a file. Why did he give you a file? What file?
我看到他给你了 什么文件袋
What the fuck was in it? Why are you asking questions?
他妈的里面有什么 你为什么到处问
I'm not. You looking into this case?
我没有 你想重新调查吗
I'm not looking into it. Why did Aguirre lie to me
没有 那为什么我说麦克·加拉格尔
when I said, "Mike Gallagher. He's in fucking town."
他妈的回来了 阿吉雷要骗我
He lies about it. Why would he do that, Mike?
他撒谎了 他为什么要这么做 麦克
Why the fuck did he lie about that?
他他妈的为什么要撒谎
Okay. Hold on, hold on, okay?
好 先等等 先等等
Okay, just calm down a little bit here.
你先冷静一下
There is something that I--
有件事我...
I didn't tell you.
我没告诉你
You've been turning me down,
你一直拒绝我
like, non-stop. I got a shit ton of work in Boston,
不管我 我在波士顿接到了一大堆活
and I'm looking for a partner, somebody I can trust.
我在寻找搭档 我信得过的搭档
So I approach Aguirre. He says, "Sure, I'll consider it."
所以我找了阿吉雷 他说会考虑
He gives me his resume, his financials, but I tell him, listen,
他把简历和财务状况给了我 我跟他说
"Don't tell John until you've made up your mind."
"你没决定之前别告诉约翰"
Now, look...
听我说
you're going through something. I don't know what it is.
你最近心烦意乱 我不知道是怎么回事
Only thing I'm doing, I wanna help you climb out of it.
我来只是想帮助你逃离你的那些破事
All right?
好吗
I just wanna go diving.
我只是想潜水
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表