剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You understand that?
你明白吗
I can't. You're gonna go to him.
我不行 你得去找他
And you're gonna make him fix this.
你让他解决这件事
And he's gonna save you,
他会救你
and he's gonna save your family.
他会救你一家
And I don't care what he has to do
我不管他要做什么
or who he has to fuck over.
或者他要干掉谁
The Cubans, or Roy, Diana,
古巴人 或者罗伊 戴安娜
his own fucking children.
还是他自己的孩子
Do you understand me?
你明白吗
He's gonna fix this, and he's gonna save you,
他得解决这件事 他得救你
and he's gonna save me and our baby.
他得救我和我们的孩子
Okay?
行吗
Yeah.
好
Chelsea, it's John.
切尔茜 我是约翰
Listen, I'm looking for Nolan.
我要找诺兰
I need a number on him.
我需要他的号♥码
Can you give me a call, please?
能给我回电吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Did he leave? Yeah, he's gone.
他走了吗 他走了
Un-fucking-believable. He's still coming around.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信 他还敢来
I gotta get to work.
我得去上班了
What do you want me to do, Kevin?
你想让我做什么 凯文
Nothing, John. Fuck. I knew this was a bad idea.
没什么 约翰 我知道这是个糟糕的主意
I told Belle this was a mistake to talk to you.
我告诉贝拉和你说是个错误
I knew you were gonna give me that judgment.
我知道你肯定会说我
That thing you do.
你都会这样
That "You're such a fuckup" Stare. I knew it.
"你真是没用"这种论调 我早就知道
Why do you do that?
你为什么这么做
I mean, I'm seriously asking you. Why--?
我很认真地问你 为什么
Why is it so important for you to be superior to me?
为什么高我一等对你来说这么重要
Me? I mean, I'm a fucking--
我 我是说 我是个...
I'm an asshole. Everybody knows it.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 大家都知道
I've fucked up my whole life.
我的生活一团糟
But why do you get so much satisfaction
但是你为什么从高我一等中
by feeling superior to me?
能获得如此巨大的满足感
I don't. Yes, you do, John.
我没有 你有 约翰
You've done it my whole life.
我这辈子你都是这样
I shouldn't take it personally.
我不应该觉得这是针对我
You've done it to me, to Meg.
你这样对我 对梅格
You did it to Danny.
你也这样对丹尼
I don't feel like I'm better than you.
我没有觉得我比你好
Nolan came by to see me earlier.
诺兰之前来找我
He wanted to talk about Danny.
他想谈谈丹尼的事
Did you talk to him? Fuck no.
你和他谈过了吗 当然没有
You know he was talking to Chelsea at the trial, right?
你知道他在庭审的时候在和切尔茜说话吧
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
What do you think he knows, John?
你觉得他知道些什么 约翰
I'm not sure.
我不确定
You don't have a number on him, do you? Fuck no.
你没有他的号♥码吧 当然不知道
I don't know shit about that kid.
我对那孩子一无所知
What exactly is it that you want me to do for you?
你到底想让我为你做什么
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
I didn't know how to tell you at first.
一开始我不知道该怎么和你说
And then you had your accident and I--
然后你出了事故 我...
It's horrible timing. You can say so.
只能说时机太差了
Where's Janey? She's at the new place.
珍妮在哪里 她在新家
Where is the new place?
新家在哪里
It's north of Marathon, on the ocean side.
在马拉松北边 靠海
I tried to leave you half of everything and--
我想给你留下一半东西
If there's anything you still want,
如果你还需要什么
you just come and take it.
就来找我们拿
I don't want any of it. Take it all.
我不需要 都拿走吧
I don't need it.
我不需要
I was thinking about the first time
我在想我第一次
I came to dinner at the inn.
去旅馆跟你们共进晚餐
I was 16.
我当时16岁
We'd been going out for a few months,
我们已经交往了几个月
but that was the first time that I met everybody.
但那是我第一次见到大家
And I was really excited.
我很激动
But you kept checking on me the whole night because
但你整晚一直在问我怎么样
you'd warned me that Danny was a loose cannon,
因为你提醒过我丹尼是头脱缰的野马
and your dad can run hot and cold.
你♥爸♥爸经常忽冷忽热
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
And I remember when I went home that night,
我记得那晚我回家时
my mom asked how it went, and I said--
我妈妈问我怎么样 我说
Before I even understood what it meant,
我自己都还没意识到是什么意思
I said that, "Everybody seemed so sad."
我说"大家看起来都很悲伤"
What--? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么啊
I remember that dinner.
我记得那次晚餐
Everyone was happy at that dinner.
大家那次晚餐都很开心
We were all laughing 'cause
我们都在笑
Kevin was trying to breakdance or something.
因为凯文想跳霹雳舞之类的
We were all happy. I know. You're right.
我们都很开心 我知道 你说得对
You never say-- You never say.
你从来没 你从来没说过
You never said we were sad, ever.
你从来没说过我们很悲伤
It wasn't like anybody said anything
不是说谁说了些什么
or anybody did anything.
或者谁做了些什么
It was just a feeling.
只是一种感觉
I couldn't have even told you then what it meant.
我当时没法告诉你那是什么意思
But there was a heaviness in the air.
但空气中就有一种沉重感
And I tried.
我努力过
I really tried to put it out of my mind for years.
我这么多年真的在努力把这种感觉放起来
But I was right.
但我没错
You are, all of you.
你们所有人都很悲伤
But you more than anybody.
你比所有人更甚
You've never really been happy.
你从来就不想变得开心起来
I could feel that.
我能感觉到
And I guess I just thought that I--
我猜我只是想我...
I was so in love with you that...
我太爱你了...
maybe... maybe I could help change that.
也许...也许我能帮你改变
I waited for you.
我等你
I tried to show you in a thousand different ways
我想用一千种不同的方式让你知道
that I was here waiting.
我在等你
That when you were done with it,
等你放下了
with all that your family does to you,
你的家庭对你所做的一切
that I would still be here for you.
我还是会陪伴着你
But that sorrow, that torment in you, it's never changed.
那你的那种痛苦 折磨 从来没变过
I love you.
我爱你
God, I love you.
天啊 我爱你
You're the only man that I have--
你是我唯一爱过
That I've ever loved.
爱过的人
It's not enough.
这还不够
I'm sorry.
对不起
God, I know you are.
我知道
I never meant it to be like this.
我从来没想到会变成这样
Of course you didn't.
当然了
He's just like his dad. How do you know?
他和他爸爸一样 你怎么知道
He's not coming.
他不来了
You don't know anything. I don't know anything?
你什么都不知道 我什么都不知道
No. I get it. You're buddies with him now.
不 我明白 你和他关系好
You guys are pals? Look, Nolan is your cousin.
你俩很铁 诺兰是你们的兄弟
He's part of the family. You can't blame him
他是家人 你们不能怪他
for not being as comfortable around all this as you are.
没法像你们这样自在地相处
It's no surprise he's not as...
他没有像你们这样
well adjusted to this as you.
调整得好也不奇怪
He's better adjusted than everyone thinks.
他比你们想象中调整得要好
Yeah, right.
是啊
I wanted to talk to the three of you together,
我想和你们三个一起谈谈
but I'll just have to talk to Nolan another time.
但是我只能另找时间和诺兰谈了
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表