剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
That's it, little brother. Only you know the answer to that.
就是这样 弟弟 只有你知道答案
Think about it. Think about it.
想一想 想一想
Since we were kids.
打小时候起
That day
那天
on the beach.
在沙滩上
Dad pounding the shit out of me.
爸爸在暴打我
Sarah's dead.
莎拉死了
Mom's gone.
妈妈走了
Meg and Kevin are hiding in the house.
梅格和凯文躲在家里
And you are the only other person there.
你是唯一在现场的
Why?!
为什么
And you felt every one of those blows with me, didn't you?
你能感受到每一拳重击 对吗
You're not real and I don't believe in ghosts.
我不是真的 我不相信鬼魂
I'm not a ghost, John. I live right here.
我不是鬼魂 我就住在这里
The question is, why do you need me here?
问题是你为什么需要我在这里
Why do you need me... here?
你为什么需要我 在这里
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, I told you you couldn't handle it.
我和你说过你处理不了
What the fuck was I supposed to do?
我他妈要怎么做
I was just a kid. I couldn't do anything.
我只是个孩子 我什么都做不了
He was too strong. I couldn't do anything.
他太强壮了 我什么都做不了
I don't blame you for any of that. You were a kid.
我不怪你 你是个孩子
What could you do? You were a kid.
你能做什么 你是个孩子
You couldn't stop him. I don't blame you.
你不能阻止他 我不怪你
But you just said you don't blame me.
但你刚说你不怪我
I don't blame you. I don't understand.
我不怪你 我不明白
I don't blame you for that.
那事我不怪你
Ever since then, though, John, what do you think you've done?
但此后 你觉得你都干了什么约翰
What do you think you've been trying to do?
你觉得你一直都想干什么
You've been trying to protect me.
你一直尽力想保护我
You've been trying to make me okay, haven't you? Huh?
你一直想确保我没事对吗
You've been keeping me weak with loaning me money,
借我钱 让我无力反击
going to pick me up all the time,
一直来接我
making excuses for me, I wouldn't show.
给我找借口 我没表露过
You've been keeping me an asshole.
显得我像个混♥蛋♥一样
I didn't need any of that. Didn't make me any better.
那些我都不需要 并没有让我好受一点
What did I need from you?
我需要你做什么
I only needed one thing from you.
我只需要你做一件事
What do you think it was, John?
你觉得那是什么 约翰
What do you think it was?
你觉得是什么
Tell me that. What do you think I needed to hear?
告诉我 你觉得我需要听什么
What did I want you to tell me?
我想让你告诉我什么
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Yeah, but for me.
但这是为我
For me, not for you.
为我 不是为你
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I need some help in here! Let's go!
这边需要帮忙 我们走
Lunch is ready.
午餐准备好了
What?
什么
What did you say?
你说什么
Lunch is ready.
午餐准备好了
The sand feels good.
沙子感觉好舒服
Come on. You gotta eat.
快点 你得吃饭
You really gave me a scare.
你真的把我吓死了
You should know better.
你该更清楚的
Why? What did I do?
为什么 我♥干♥了什么
Well, you went out alone.
你一个人出去了
You were lucky.
你很幸运
You should never go diving alone.
你永远都不该一个人去潜水
Diana called.
戴安娜打过电♥话♥
She was worried about you.
她很担心你
We all were.
我们都很担心
Good thing Mike saw what was happening.
好事是麦克看到了
Mike?
麦克
Gallagher.
加拉格尔
John, you really don't remember him saving you?
约翰 你真的不记得他救了你
Mom, the doctor said that You're right.
妈妈 医生说 你说得对
They said rest and your memory will come back slowly.
他们说好好休息 你的记忆会慢慢恢复
So we just won't force it.
所以我们不要强迫自己
Okay?
好吗
Oh. Nolan stopped by while you were napping.
你午睡的时候诺兰路过了
How long was I asleep?
我睡了多久
Maybe an hour.
可能一小时吧
He wants to talk to you,
他想和你聊聊
John. He's got some questions about Danny.
约翰 关于丹尼他有几个问题
John?
约翰
Come and eat.
快来吃
Yeah.
好
You're not done yet, John.
你还没完 约翰
John?
约翰
We're not done.
我们还没完
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表