剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Are you okay? Yeah, it's fine. I got it. Thanks.
你没事吧 没事 谢谢
If you want a drink, go to the bar.
你要是想喝酒 去吧台点
Do you have his phone number?
你有他的号♥码吗
Leave him alone. It's important.
别去烦他 这很重要
To who, huh? You're all such pathetic pieces of shit.
对谁来说 你就是个可悲的混♥蛋♥
Whatever you have to tell him is lies.
反正不管你要和他说什么都是谎言
You just want to tell him something
你只是想告诉他一些事
to make yourself feel better.
让你自己感觉好一点
He doesn't need to hear that.
他不需要听
He doesn't need you in his life.
他的生活不需要你
What's that all about?
那是怎么回事
Mom is drunk as shit.
妈妈醉得不行
Why? I don't know, John.
为什么 我不知道 约翰
Maybe because two of her kids are dead,
也许因为她的两个孩子死了
one's run away, and you and I are all she has left.
一个跑了 她只剩我们两个了
Roy's dead.
罗伊死了
Did Mom tell you? Nope, I told Mom.
妈妈和你说的吗 不 我告诉妈妈的
What'd you expect? I don't know.
那你还能指望她怎么样 我不知道
I didn't expect anything.
我没指望什么
I didn't expect her to lose her fucking mind.
我没指望她会突然疯了
She hated the guy.
她恨这家伙
Roy and Mom were having an affair when we were kids. I mean--
我们小时候 妈妈和罗伊出轨了 我是说
What the fuck did you say?
你说什么
You know what I'm talking about. You're crazy.
你知道我说的是什么 你疯了
You're fucking paranoid.
你太疑神疑鬼了
The shit that comes out of your mouth.
你说得一通鬼话
That's not their story.
不是这样的
And you'd know their story?
你就知道是怎么样的
I know their story. Roy told me.
我知道是怎么样的 罗伊和我说了
Roy was a liar. He was on a boat. He got drunk.
罗伊是个骗子 他在船上 喝醉了
He stabbed a guy. It was an accident. Dad saw it.
捅了一个人 那是个意外 爸爸看到了
Mom and Dad helped him to cover it up
爸爸和妈妈帮他掩盖了
because he lent them the money
因为他借了他们钱
to buy the property for the inn. That's the story.
买♥♥建旅馆的地 事情是这样的
No. Shut up.
不 闭嘴
Just shut your fucking mouth.
把你的嘴巴闭上
Roy's dead.
罗伊死了
The Feds, Nicolas, there's nothing to stop them.
联邦的人 尼古拉斯 没有能阻止他们的了
They're gonna come for me now.
他们要来找我了
You came back to the house
你回到这里
to get help from Mom, and she was drunk.
找妈妈帮你 她喝醉了
I didn't come to get help, John.
我不是来找她帮忙的 约翰
I came to say goodbye.
我是来道别的
Mom?
妈妈
What the fuck?
怎么回事
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom, you all right?
妈妈 你没事吧
There are parts of Miami when there's a super moon
超级月亮出现之时 水会
the water rises up through the storm drains in the streets.
通过排水沟淹没半个迈阿密
It just rises up.
就这么升高
Can't stop it.
停不下来
The water.
水
It's gonna keep coming.
会一直升高
And there's nothing we can do about it.
我们无能为力
It takes whatever it wants.
它会夺走一切
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The sea, it takes everything.
海 会夺走一切
My children.
我的孩子
My home.
我的家
I can't even sell it now.
我现在都卖♥♥不出去了
No one's selling the inn. Oh, yeah. I am. I am.
没人要把旅馆卖♥♥了 我要卖♥♥ 我要卖♥♥
I was.
我是打算卖♥♥
All the papers were ready to sign.
所有文件都准备好了 只要签字
Real nice couple.
那对夫妻很好
Lovely couple. Ready to sign on the dotted line.
真的很好 都准备好签字了
Mom, what are you talking about?
妈妈 你在说什么
You were going to sell the inn?
你想卖♥♥掉旅馆
Did you know about this?
你知道吗
What does it matter now?
这现在还重要吗
They had experts here poking in every corner,
他们派专家来查看每个角落
measuring this and that.
量这个量那个
They said it's gonna be underwater in ten years.
他们说十年后这地方就会被淹没
Maybe less. It's worthless.
也许不到十年 这毫无价值
I don't even have this left.
我连这地方都没了
I wasted my life.
我耗费了一生
That's it. Stop. You need some sleep. You're done.
够了 别说了 你该休息了 你够了
Sit down.
坐下
I'm done, all right?
我完了 对吗
Oh, I was done the moment I had you boys.
我生下你们时 就完了
When Danny was born...
当丹尼出生
I mean, you hardly know
我是说 生第一个时
what's going on with the first one, but...
我还不知道是怎么回事 但是
even then I could--
就算是那时 我也
I could see he was lost.
我也能发现他很迷惘
He was so beautiful.
他很漂亮
Like Robert.
像罗伯特
Long and lean.
又高又瘦
But I could see he'd never find his way.
但我知道他会找不到自己的路
So, I held him close.
所以我紧紧抱着他
As close as I could.
非常紧
I thought maybe if I loved him enough, he'd be okay.
我想如果我能足够爱他 他就会没事
Mom. Wouldn't he?
妈妈 会吗
Listen to me, Mom. Danny wasted his own life.
听我说 妈妈 丹尼自己毁了自己的一生
And then he blamed everyone else for it, okay?
然后他怪在所有人头上
That is his fault.
那是他的错
That is not your fault.
那不是你的错
And you.
你
You didn't even have the strength to be born.
你甚至都没力气降生在这个世上
They thought you were gonna die inside of me.
他们本来以为你会死在我腹中
I was in so much pain, so they cut you out.
我太疼了 他们就把你剖出来
But I shouldn't have let them.
但我应该让他们继续
I should have made you fight your way out.
我应该让你自己努力出来
Find your strength. Prove yourself.
找到自己的力量 证明自己
But I didn't. I didn't.
但我没有 我没有
You know what, I don't need to listen
你知道吗 我不用
to this shit anymore, all right? I'm done.
听这些屁话 我受够了
I let you be weak.
我让你这么弱
Let's just get the fuck out of here, okay?
我们离开这里吧
Please, let's just go.
拜托 走吧
Sweet, sweet Sarah.
可爱的莎拉
And Meg. Sarah was so delicate.
还梅格 莎拉很纤弱
So tiny.
很小
And Meg came out so fast.
梅格出来得很快
I hardly knew she was there.
我都没什么感觉
My sweet girls.
我可爱的姑娘们
Please, let's just go. But you.
拜托 我们走吧 但是你
John.
约翰
You tore me when you came out.
你出来的时候几乎把我撕裂
You were covered in blood when they put you on my chest.
他们把你放在我胸口上 你浑身是血
I screamed for them to take you!
我尖叫着要他们把你抱走
But the blood stayed.
但还是留下了血迹
The stain...
血污
smeared red on my--
溅洒在我
on my white gown.
白大褂上
You did this.
是你干的
You did this, John.
是你干的 约翰
Sarah and Danny.
莎拉和丹尼
It's your fault!
都是你的错
John, come on. You don't have to listen to this.
约翰 走吧 你没必要听她说
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表