剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna pass out.
有时候我觉得我快昏过去了
Don't talk for a second.
先别说话
Just breathe normally.
正常呼吸
Your pressure's fine, John.
你的血压很正常 约翰
Sometimes there's a word
有时候我想说什么
that I wanna say and I can't think of the word.
但是我想不出来该说什么
I can't get it to come out.
我说不出来
Well, your bloodwork is completely normal.
你的血检没有问题
And your EKG is good.
你的心电图也不错
I don't see anything wrong with you.
我觉得你没有什么问题
What about shortness of breath? That's not normal.
那气短呢 那不正常
John, you've been under a lot of stress lately, okay?
约翰 你最近压力很大
You had a major event with that diving accident.
那场潜水事故让你承认了很大压力
You need to take it easy.
你得放松点
You know I'm thinking it's my heart. It's not your heart.
我觉得是我的心脏 不是你的心脏
Then what else could it be? What do you think it is?
那还能是什么 你觉得是什么
Maybe you missed some You don't have cancer.
也许你漏掉了什么... 你没有癌症
There's other tests. There's other scans.
还有其他检测 还要其他扫描
John, you are perfectly fine.
约翰 你很好
Just breathe, okay?
深呼吸 好吗
Just take a deep breath for me.
深呼吸
Good. Good.
很好 很好
There is one thing I'd like you to try.
我想让你试试做一件事
I want you to stop taking your medication.
我想让你停药
My blood pressure pills? Yes.
我的血压药 没出
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
On rare occasions, there could be side effects.
在特殊情况下 可能是因为副作用
All right. Okay.
好吧 好
Good. Thank you.
好 谢谢
And you need to take it easy. Relax. Unplug.
你得放松点 放松 休息
Listen to music. See me in a month.
听听音乐 一个月后再来
I made extra salad.
我多做了些沙拉
What'd the doctor say?
医生怎么说
Oh, he's not worried, Mom.
他一点都不担心 妈妈
He just says I need rest is all.
他只说我需要休息
Good. Nolan stopped by. He wants to see you.
太好了 诺兰来过了 他想见你
About what? Danny.
有什么事 丹尼
He wants to ask you some questions.
他想问一些问题
Come sit with me.
来坐我边上
I told him you'd be happy to talk,
我告诉他你很乐意和他聊
but to give you a few days when you're feeling better.
但是过几天 等你感觉好一点
What's wrong? You're not feeling well?
怎么了 你不舒服吗
What're you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I was invited for lunch.
我受邀来共进午餐
How do you know each other?
你们怎么认识的
John, John, John.
约翰 约翰 约翰
She's a friend of mine.
她是我的朋友
So, you're just friends?
你们只是朋友
Oh, come on, now. Don't--
得了吧 别...
Please don't start that again.
别再这么问了
We're friends.
我们是朋友
She can sit at the family table.
她可以坐在家族聚餐的餐桌前
So, she's family then?
她现在是家人了
She is what family... should be.
她是...家人应有的样子
We look out for each other.
我们互相照顾
We have fun together. No agendas.
我们一起很开心 没有牵挂
You're--
你...
You're not related to us?
你和我们没有血缘关系吗
What're you talking about?
你在说什么
Tell her, John.
告诉她 约翰
He thinks that Dad had an affair.
他觉得爸爸出轨了
That woman had a kid.
那个女人有个孩子
Mom found out, which is why she was leaving
妈妈发现了 所以那天她才要走
on the day that Sarah and I went out on the boat.
我和莎拉才会上船
Sarah drowned, and on, and on, and on.
然后莎拉溺死了 然后 然后
I don't know anything about that.
我不知道
Yeah, I've told him it's not true,
我和他说了那不是真的
but he doesn't believe me.
但他不相信我
Thirty-five years later,
都过去35年了
he's still just a kid.
他还是个孩子
Trying to make sense of things
想弄清楚那些
that don't always make sense.
弄不清楚的事
It's okay.
没关系
It's time to let it go.
该放手了
Come sit with us.
来和我们坐一起吧
You know what you gotta do.
你知道你该做什么
You can't keep avoiding him.
你不能一直躲着他
Hey, Kev?
小凯
Honey, can you bring me some water?
亲爱的 能给我拿点水吗
Kev?
小凯
Kevin, are you okay?
凯文 你没事吧
Honey?
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Kevin, open the door.
凯文 开门
Kevin, tell me you're okay.
凯文 告诉我你没事
Kevin?
凯文
Kevin?!
凯文
Kevin? Don't look at me.
凯文 别看我
Just don't fucking look at me.
别看我
What are you doing? Don't That's far enough.
你在干什么 别...够近了
Are you okay? Go back. Don't come any closer.
你没事吧 回去 别再靠近我了
Ke--
凯...
Please go. Please go. Kevin.
走吧 走吧 凯文
Oh, Kevin.
凯文
Put the gun down. Go. Just go.
放下枪 走吧 走吧
Kevin. Go. Get the fuck out of here!
凯文 走吧 离开这里
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Kevin, put the gun down.
凯文 把枪放下
We have a baby, Kevin.
我们有个孩子 凯文
I love you.
我爱你
Kevin, put the gun down.
凯文 把枪放下
They-- They know everything.
他们...他们什么都知道了
That fucking douchebag Nicolas, he's DEA.
那个混♥蛋♥尼古拉斯 他是缉毒局的
He's DEA.
他是缉毒局的
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Kevin, put the gun down, okay?
凯文 把枪放下 好吗
And now I am fucked.
现在我 完蛋了
Do you understand that?
你明白吗
You're not fucked.
你没有完蛋
This is the only thing left for me to do.
我只有这一条路了
Just put the gun down.
把枪放下
Just put it down. We have a baby.
把枪放下 我们有个孩子
Kevin, does the DEA
凯文 缉毒局
know about the Cubans?
知道古巴人的事吗
Yes. Do they know about Roy?
知道 他们知道罗伊的事吗
Yes. Okay.
知道 好
You listen to me.
听我说
You're gonna go,
你得去
and you're gonna tell John to fix this.
你得要约翰解决这件事
He started all of this. He can't fix it, Belle.
一切都是因为他而起 他解决不了 贝尔
This is what I'm trying to tell you.
我就是想告诉你
No one can fix this.
没人能解决
You're better off without me.
你没有我会更好
Rocky, he's better if I'm gone.
洛基 没有我会更好
This is the only thing that I can do to help.
我只能这样帮助你们了
You shut up. You listen to me.
闭嘴 你听我说
You listen to me.
你听我说
If anyone deserves to go, it's John.
如果说有人该走 那也是约翰
He's not gonna take you away from me.
他绝对不能把你从我身边夺走
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表