剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I was wondering...
我在想...
when, uh, do I testify?
我什么时候作证
If all goes smoothly, the day after John.
如果进展顺利 在约翰作证后一天
You good with that?
你能搞定吗
I think so.
应该吧
I'm fine with that.
可以
I feel ready.
我准备好了
Hundred percent.
完全好了
Oh, shit.
靠
Oh, fuck.
操
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
No.
不
Fuck.
操
I agree, I don't want Nolan involved either.
我同意 我也不想让诺兰介入
Good.
好
What else did he tell you?
他还告诉你什么了
That's it, really.
真的就这些了
He tried to give me the check, talked about Janey Rayburn,
他想给我张支票 提了珍妮·雷伯恩
said Eric wanted him to contact John.
还说埃里克想让他联♥系♥约翰
I told him he shouldn't be here at all,
我跟他说他不应该来我这
but he's just as stubborn as his dad was.
可他就跟他爸一样固执
Eric gets one phone call a day. That's all he does.
埃里克每天只能打一通电♥话♥
He's just looking for a miracle.
他在等待奇迹
He even contacted Ozzy Delveccio.
他还联♥系♥了奥兹·德维卡里奥
You knew about that?
你知道
He's down here now for the trial.
他也来出席庭审
Asshole. What good's he gonna do?
混♥蛋♥ 他能捞到什么好处
He's changed.
他变了
Yeah, right.
行吧
Sort of had an epiphany when he was in jail.
在监狱里好像顿悟了
My brother's always involved in stupid bullshit.
我哥哥总是被牵扯进各种破事
When am I gonna learn to expect the fucking expected?
我他妈什么时候也能顿悟一下
Did Eric tell you that he called me?
埃里克和你说过他打给过我吗
He wants you to contact John?
他想让你找约翰
Yeah.
对
He thinks that things will change
他真以为只要找到他
if he actually gets to talk to him.
事情就能有转机了一样
He told me about a detective and asked me to track him down.
他跟我提了一名警探 要我找到他
What detective? What for?
什么警探 干什么
Someone Danny knew from way back.
好像是丹尼很久以前认识的
Eric wants me to try to get him there when John testifies.
埃里克希望我能在约翰作证的时候把他带来
Said it might make a difference if John saw him in the courtroom.
他说讲不定约翰在法庭见到他就会有转机
You mind?
可以进来吗
No. Mom?
进来吧 妈
You all right? Oh, I've just been driving around.
你没事吧 我只是开车到处兜兜
Thinking about tomorrow.
想着明天的事
Didn't have any place else to go.
也没其他地方可以去
My mind won't settle down.
我的心就是一直定不下来
Oh, John.
约翰
How did this thing--?
我们怎么...
How did we get here?
变成现在这样了
Am I remembering things wrong? Did--?
我是不是记忆紊乱了
I mean, we had some good times, didn't we?
我们以前一大家子其乐融融的吧
Mom, of course we did.
妈 当然是
We did, did we?
是有过吧
Yes, we did.
有过
All the parties and the birthdays and...
开派对 过生日
your dad playing the ukulele.
你♥爸♥弹着乌克丽丽
Singing, remember that?
唱着歌♥ 还记得吗
Yeah.
记得
How did it happen, John?
到底怎么回事 约翰
I wish I knew.
我也想知道
But you were there.
可你当时在
We were all there.
我们当时都在
No.
不
No, Danny.
不 丹尼
With Danny.
丹尼
And you.
还有你
Maybe it's better that I--
也许我
don't, uh...
什么都
that I, um...
不知道
that I never know.
这样更好
Oh, shit.
靠
I got a nosebleed.
我流鼻血了
I got a bloody nose here.
我流鼻血了
Hey, can you stop the van? I got a nosebleed.
你们停下车 我流鼻血了
I don't wanna get it on my fucking suit, please.
我可不想把血他妈的弄到我的衣服上
Dude, I don't wanna go to court with blood on my suit.
我可不想穿着带血的衣服上法庭
Could you please pull the van over?
你们能不能停下车
It all started as a beautiful hot day in the Keys.
那天也是礁岛一个美好的大热天
Detective Marco Diaz went to the gym,
马可·迪亚兹警探去了健身房♥
showered,
冲了个澡
made himself a little Cuban coffee.
泡了杯古巴咖啡
Called his lovely mother,
给她亲爱的母亲打了通电♥话♥
and then he went off to work.
然后他就去上班了
But by nightfall,
可到了晚上
Detective Marco Diaz...
马可·迪亚兹警探
would be brutally slaughtered...
被冷血杀手
in cold blood.
残忍♥杀害
Smashed in the back of the head with a blunt instrument.
被钝器猛击了后脑勺
And then when he's laying on the floor
他倒在了地上
and he's defenseless,
毫无防备
and bleeding,
鲜血直流
and in pain,
和痛苦
he's hit two more times.
他又打了两下
Two more times that will end his life.
两次致命伤
As you know there's a mandatory six-month probationary period
你知道收到这种评价表后会强制
after a lackluster review like this.
六个月停职
This is bullshit.
胡说八道
I've been working nights. Can't we just do this another time?
我一直在上夜班 能以后再说吗
Hey, Chels. Is it so hard to smile, be nice and be punctual?
小茜 微笑 亲切 守时就这么难吗
I am.
我是啊
Look at all my last ten years of reviews. I--
你看我过去十年的评价 我...
This isn't accurate and you know it.
这不准 你知道的
I've never had anything remotely like this.
我从来没有得到这样的评论
Russo's tanking my numbers 'cause of my brother.
拉索因为我哥哥的事故意给我低分
This trial's gonna be divided into two parts.
这场庭审将分为两部分
In the first part, you're gonna hear all the evidence.
第一部分将呈现给大家所有证据
And in the second part,
第二部分
you're gonna be asked to decide
我们将要决定
whether or not the defendant is eligible for the death penalty.
是否要给被告判死刑
Fuck it. I'm through the first round for a job
操 反正我已经通过了
at Memorial in Jacksonville anyway.
杰克逊维尔纪念医院的第一轮面试
You need a couple of personal days?
你想休息几天
You have them. Use them.
那就给你时间 好好利用
Take a couple of days, hon.
休息几天吧 亲爱的
Go be with your brother.
去陪你哥哥
You're probably gonna hear a lot of stories,
你们可能会听到由辩方捏造的
fabricated by the defense.
很多故事
Oh, yeah.
没错
They're gonna throw a lot of complicated theories and guesswork,
他们会提出很多复杂的猜测和理论
some "What ifs" at you,
跟你们说很多"如果"
but I'm gonna keep it real simple.
但我想说得简单点
Because, in fact, this case...
因为事实上 这个案子
is very simple.
很简单
After texting
埃里克·奥班农
Detective Marco Diaz 12 times
在两个小时内给
in just two hours
马可·迪亚茨警探
and using threatening language,
打了四次电♥话♥
after calling Detective Marco Diaz
发了十二条含有威胁性
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表