剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, yes, he does. Get the fuck out of here.
他要听 离开这里吧
Don't you, John? Don't you?
是吗 约翰 是吗
John. The good one.
约翰 好孩子
Let's go.
我们走
You had no idea...
你根本不知道
what family was.
家庭是什么
You never have.
你从来不知道
No.
是啊
I guess not.
我想是吧
Let's go. There's nothing here for us, man.
走吧 我们在这里没有什么东西了
There's nothing left here. Come on.
我们没什么了 走吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Hey, whatever it is, you can tell me.
不管是什么事 你可以告诉我
You don't have to suck it up all alone.
你不用一个人在这伤神
Here, it's a shitty habit, but--
来 这个习惯很差 但是
So, you talk to her? What'd she say?
你和她聊了吗 她怎么说
It's stupid. Of course it's stupid.
太蠢了 当然很蠢
What happened?
怎么了
I was a bad kid from the start, right, John?
我一开始就是个坏孩子 对吗 约翰
How did you see me?
你怎么看我的
I don't remember.
我忘了
How did you see me?
你怎么看我的
Gun to your head,
用枪指着你脑袋
how did you see me growing up?
你长大的过程中是怎么看我的
Who was I?
我是谁
I don't remember.
我忘了
Sure you do. You remember.
你当然记得了
See that over there?
看到那边了吗
Did you ask her out? Yeah.
你约她出去了吗 嗯
And? She said no.
然后呢 她拒绝了
That's her loss, bro.
那是她的损失 兄弟
She asked me if you were my brother.
她问我你是不是我哥哥
Why? Maybe she likes you instead.
为什么 也许她更喜欢你
Come on. Hey, I would not do that to you.
得了吧 我不会这么对你的
Okay? You're my fucking brother.
好吗 你是我弟弟
And her friend said that she wants you to ask her out, right?
她朋友说了她想让你约她出去吧
Yeah. Okay, so she's playing hard to get.
是啊 那她在欲擒故纵
That's good. That's a good thing.
那很好 那样很好
That means this girl Dana really likes you.
那说明这个叫戴娜的姑娘喜欢你
It's Diana.
是戴安娜
Diana.
戴安娜
Diana.
戴安娜
That was the start of your whole life then.
那是你人生的开始
And over there.
还有那边
Tell me about him.
告诉我他的事
How'd it happen?
怎么发生的
Just tell him...
告诉他
I was a bad kid right from the start. Right, John?
我一开始就是个坏孩子 对吗 约翰
How did it happen?
怎么发生的
He wants the truth.
他想知道真♥相♥
He does not wanna know that.
他不会想知道的
'Cause that's all he's asking.
因为他只问这个
He just wants to know what happened.
他只想知道到底发生了什么
John.
约翰
Our whole lives you couldn't trust Mom and Dad. They lied.
一直以来你不信任爸爸妈妈 他们撒谎
Change the family.
改变家人
You can help him right now.
你能帮助他们
And that's what he's asking you.
他是在问你这个
One more time.
再一次
John.
约翰
Special Agent Frank Torres.
我是弗兰克·托里斯特工
He's been working UC on the case with us.
他和我们一起合作这个案子
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
So, where are we at? I've talked to Kevin.
怎么样了 我和凯文聊过了
And? He'll turn himself in.
然后呢 他会自首
Okay, but is he gonna testify?
好 但是他会作证吗
Look, I don't know exactly what he's gonna do...
我不知道他到底会做什么
but that's between you and Kevin now.
但那是你们和凯文之间的事了
Your brother's facing some heavy time.
你哥哥得坐上很久的牢
I'm just glad to see him turn himself in safely.
我只是很高兴能看到他安全地自首
Okay. When do you wanna do the handoff?
好吧 什么时候带走他
Tomorrow, nine o'clock, his place.
明天 九点 去他家
And I've talked to him. He promises me he'll be ready.
我和他谈过了 他保证会准摆好
I know this is hard for you. John.
我知道这对你来说很困难 约翰
Kevin's doing the right thing here.
凯文♥做♥得没错
Yeah, I know.
我知道
He's a good person.
他是个好人
Anyway...
不管怎么样
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
You're sure?
你确定吗
Are you sure this is the right thing?
你确定这样做对吗
You feel okay about it?
你觉得可以吗
I don't see any other way through it, Belle.
我看不到别的办法了 贝尔
And John? He agrees.
约翰呢 他同意
Belle.
贝尔
I never wanted to hurt you or Rocky.
我从来没有想伤害你或洛基
I know that.
我知道
Sometimes it feels like I just let life...
有时感觉我让人生...
just take me wherever it wanted.
带着我随波逐流
I didn't take any responsibility,
我不用负责
you know? I just kind of coasted.
我只要靠岸就行
I should've done things different.
我应该换种方式的
He inside? I assume so.
他在里面吗 应该是的
I was waiting on you guys. Let's go.
我在等你们 我们走
Kevin, it's time.
凯文 时间到了
Check around the back.
去后面看看
Kevin, let's go. Open up.
凯文 该走了 开门
What's going on, John?
怎么回事 约翰
Hey, Kev--
凯...
Clear. They emptied their closets.
安全 他们衣柜都空了
They're in the wind.
他们跑了
Hey, where the hell are you? Give me a call.
你们去哪了 给我回电
I can't control what happens now. I know this guy.
接下来的事情就不由我控制了 我了解这家伙
He's no fucking genius.
他不是什么天才
Any idea where he could've gone?
你知道他可能会去哪里吗
No, I-- -
不 我...
What?
什么
Kevin, what the hell are you doing?
凯文 你在干什么
I'm sorry, John. I just couldn't do it.
对不起 约翰 我做不到
I couldn't go to prison.
我不能去医院
I couldn't do that to Belle and Rocky.
我不能这样对贝尔和洛基
You have no idea how much trouble
你不知道你给你自己
you're getting yourself in.
惹了多大的麻烦
You need to get back here now. I can't.
你得赶紧回来 不行
Me and Belle, we're gonna start a new life, John.
我和贝尔 我们要开始新生活 约翰
"New life"? What the hell are you talking about?
"新生活" 你在说什么
In Cuba. They can't extradite us there.
在古巴 他们不能引渡我
Kevin, where are you right now?
凯文 你现在在哪里
About a mile past Marathon. Smooth sailing.
刚过马拉松一公里 一路顺利
You took the inn boat?
你开走了旅馆的船
It's too slow. I got a guy.
那太慢了 我找了个人
Look, Kevin. You're not gonna make it.
凯文 你逃不掉的
The Coast Guard's gonna pick you up.
海岸巡逻队会去抓你
Get your ass back to Marathon before it's too late. I'll call you.
赶紧滚回马拉松 还不算太晚 我再联络你
I'll see you when I see you, bro.
到时候再见 兄弟
Look, Kevin, you have no i--
凯文 你不知道你...
Alert CG. Let's go pick him up.
通知海岸巡逻队 去接他
I'm sorry, John.
对不起 约翰
Cut your engine!
关掉引擎
Shit!
该死
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表