剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
I'm gonna keep asking you about it,
我会不停地问你
because if she doesn't come back here,
因为她再不回来
they're gonna make her a suspect.
她就要被当成嫌犯了
And the fact that nobody in this family has heard from her
事实上 我们家没有人知道她的消息
makes her look very guilty.
导致她现在非常可疑
I don't know where she is, John.
我不知道她在哪 约翰
Her car is still in the parking lot.
她的车还停在停车位
Weren't you supposed to sell her car?
你怎么还不卖♥♥掉她的车
I know. I just haven't gotten around to it.
我知道 我只是还没空卖♥♥
Is that because you think she's gonna need it when
是不是你觉得她庭审结束后会回来
she comes back after the trial,
而且需要这辆车
or is that something she told you?
还是说她跟你说过什么
John Please stop. Mom, you are not protecting her.
约翰 够了 妈你别再护着她了
You've gotta understand.
你要看清现在的状况
You have no goddamn idea
你♥他♥妈♥绝对想不到
how easily this whole thing could go sideways.
整件事要出现偏差是多么容易
You have no idea.
你根本想不到
I need to talk to her.
我得找她谈谈
Please, tell me where she is.
求你了 告诉我她在哪
Sorry I missed your call. Please leave me a message.
抱歉没接到电♥话♥ 请留言
I shouldn't even have called you.
我都不应该打电♥话♥给你
I appreciate you trying to help.
我很感激你乐意帮忙
Okay? But that's your inheritance.
那是你的遗产
There's a reason your dad didn't want you to come down to the Keys.
你♥爸♥不想让你来礁岛是有原因的
He didn't bring you down here,
他不把你带来
he didn't want you to meet that fucking family,
他不想让你见到这操蛋的家族
and that money...
而那笔钱
It's your ticket out.
就是为了让你摆脱这一切
I'll do it.
我来
I'll cover any other legal fees.
我来付律师费
Any cost to further discovery, I'll do my best to limit.
我会尽力缩减之后的花费
And I can still follow up with Chelsea's deposition,
我继续跟进切尔茜的证言
and I can fact-check within our budget.
对我们的预算进行事实核查
What do you mean, "follow up"?
"跟进"是怎么回事
Well, right now it's her word against Kevin Rayburn's.
目前她的证言与凯文·雷伯恩相悖
And it would be better if we had
要是我们能找到能证明
corroborating evidence that proved that she actually drove
她确实开车送梅格·雷伯恩去马可家的佐证
Meg Rayburn to Marco's house.
那就更好了
Do we even have time to try and find that? No.
我们还有时间找佐证吗 没了
Which means I'm gonna have to ask the judge for a stay.
所以我们得向法官提出暂缓
What the fuck is a stay?
暂缓他妈是什么
Basically, I would petition the judge to postpone the trial,
基本上就是我会向法官申请暂缓庭审
and it's highly unlikely that she'll grant it.
而她几乎不太可能会批准
But it's possible? You'll talk to the judge this morning?
所以还是有可能的 你今早会找法官谈
I'll try.
我尽力
But don't hold your breath.
但别抱太大希望
Jesus. You're famous.
天啊 你是名人
I didn't think there'd be so many people.
真没想到会有这么多人
It's all gonna be okay.
没事的
They're all rooting for you.
他们都会支持你的
Kevin, can we get a word? No.
凯文 能采访几句吗 不
What are you gonna say? He's not talking.
你有什么想说的吗 无可奉告
Do you hate Eric O'Bannon? No, thank you.
你恨埃里克·奥班农吗 无可奉告
What a circus.
一群耍把戏的
Crazy.
疯了
But he's gonna do terrific.
他一定能搞定的
Of course he is. Mr. Rayburn.
那是当然 雷伯恩先生
Family.
一家人都来了
You ready? Yep.
准备好了吗 好了
Easybreezy. I got this. Enough, okay?
淡定 知道了 别再提了
Well, let's go. Curtain's coming up.
走吧 马上要开庭了
Remember, you need a break, you let us know.
记住 如果你想歇会儿 告诉我们
You need a question repeated, let us know.
如果你想重复问一遍 也告诉我们
You need anything, just let us know.
不管你需要什么 尽管告诉我们
After you received the call from Marco Diaz, what happened?
你接到马可·迪亚茨的电♥话♥后发生了什么
I walked over to his house.
我走进了他家
You walked?
走
Uh, yes, sir. I had a suspended license.
是的 先生 我驾照被吊销了
Why is that? I had some drug issues last year.
为什么 去年我有点药物上瘾
I got into a car accident and I got a DUI.
出了车祸 被判定酒后驾车
Were you sober when you walked to see Marco?
你走去见马可的时候是清醒的吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
How long had you been sober prior to that night?
那晚之前你已经保持清醒多久了
Uh... One month, 30 days.
一个月 三十天
I went into AA the day after the accident, so...
车祸之后我就加入了戒酒会
I just got my six-month chip.
我刚拿到六个月戒酒勋章
Well, congratulations.
恭喜你
What did you see... when you arrived at Marco's?
当你到了马可家 你看到了什么
Well, first I heard arguing as I approached the door.
当我走到门前的时候 我首先听到了争吵
And then? Through the glass of the front door,
然后呢 透过前门的玻璃
I saw Marco get hit in the head.
我看到马可被击中了后脑勺
And then what happened?
之后呢
I tried to stop it, but I got there too late.
我想去阻止 可为时已晚
Marco was already getting hit over and over again.
马可已经被反反复复击打了
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
So, um... I yelled something and, um...
所以 我就吼了几句
Yeah, I tried to stop it, but it-- it was-- It was awful.
我想去阻止 可当时场面特别可怕
That's when I got shot.
然后我就被枪击中了
Is the person that shot you in this courtroom today?
开枪打你的人今天在法庭里吗
Kevin?
凯文
Can you identify the person that you saw kill Marco Diaz?
你能认出你看到杀害马可·迪亚兹的人吗
Yes, sir. Will you please point them out to us?
可以 先生 能请你指出来吗
He's sitting right there.
他就坐在那里
Eric O'Bannon.
埃里克·奥班农
He killed Marco, and then he shot me.
他杀了马可 然后开枪击中了我
Mr. Rayburn, I'd like to ask you one further question.
雷伯恩 我想再问你一个问题
When you were at Marco Diaz's house,
当你在马可·迪亚兹家时
did you see anyone else other than the defendant and Marco?
除了被告和马可 你还见到其他人了吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
You didn't see your wife?
你没看见你妻子吗
No. Did you see your sister?
没有 看见你妹妹了吗
No.
没看见
Your brother? No.
你哥哥呢 没看见
Any other relatives, family members?
其他亲属或者家庭成员呢
Aunts, uncles, cousins?
姑姑 叔叔 或者表亲
No.
都没看见
No.
都没有
Nothing further, Your Honor.
询问完毕 法官大人
Miss Santos, cross?
桑托斯女士 可以开始交叉询问了
Where's John?
约翰在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's go back to the night of the murder.
让我们回顾一下谋杀发生当晚
I'm a little confused. Maybe you can clarify something.
我有些不清楚的地方 或许你可以帮我理清
I'll try. I'm sure you will.
我尽量 感谢配合
I have your cell phone records in front of me.
我这里有你的手♥机♥通话记录
On the night of the murder, your sister, Meg,
谋杀发生当晚 你的妹妹 梅格
called you several times.
给你打了好几次电♥话♥
Why was she trying so desperately to get in touch with you?
她为什么如此急于联♥系♥你
I don't know. I never spoke to her.
我不知道 我从不和她讲话
You'd have to ask her.
这你要问她了
Unfortunately, since she's disappeared, we can't.
很遗憾 她失踪了 所以我们无法询问她
Objection, Your Honor. Speculation.
反对 法官大人 主观推断
Sustained. Careful, counselor.
反对有效 控方律师请注意
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
Did your sister leave you any voicemails?
你妹妹给你留言了吗
Yes. She just asked me to call her back.
是的 她要我给她打电♥话♥
And why didn't you do that?
你为什么没有打回去
Why didn't you take her calls?
你为什么不接她电♥话♥
Do you have any siblings?
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Sometimes you don't wanna deal with family stuff, you know?
有时候人就是不想处理家庭问题 你懂吗
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表