剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah? Why the fuck not?
是吗 不试试他妈怎么知道
I'm gonna fucking hang John Rayburn out to burn
我他妈一定要整死约翰·雷伯恩
and I'm gonna show you.
你等着看吧
It didn't start with him. Ozzy, don't go back there.
根本不是他的问题 奥兹 别胡来了
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥别瞎说了
It didn't start with the kids.
不是孩子们的问题
Yeah? Who told you that? Danny told you that?
是吗 谁告诉你的 丹尼吗
Who told you? Who?
谁告诉你的 谁
It doesn't matter. Don't bring it up if it doesn't fucking matter.
这不重要 他妈的不重要就别说啊
Who told you? My mother.
谁告诉你的 我妈
Who gives a fuck what your mom says? Jesus Christ.
谁他妈管你妈怎么说 我靠
You okay? No.
你还好吗 不好
Well, you're gonna have to pretend like you are.
你得假装自己没事
Pull yourself together, Meggie.
振作起来 小梅
One foot in front of the other.
一步步慢慢来
What happened?
怎么回事
I told you to wait for me.
我不是让你等我吗
I did wait for you. I waited forever.
我等了 我一直在等
I got there as fast as I could.
我已经尽快赶来了
Well, you didn't get there fast enough,
你来得还不够快
because the guy said I had to get back to Marco's.
因为那个人说我得去找马可
He said we've run out of time, and then he fucking shot me.
他说我们没时间了 然后他他妈就开枪了
Who? The guy.
谁 那个人
What guy? The fucking guy. I don't know.
哪个人 他妈的就是那个人啊
Gilbert's guy.
吉尔伯特的人
I've never seen--
我从没...
I never saw him before.
我从没见过他
He said he could make it all better.
他说他能搞定这一切
So, this guy shoots you.
所以那个人就开枪打了你
Twice.
两枪
That part was an accident.
那只是个意外
Why were you at Marco's? I just wanted to talk to him, John.
你为什么要找马可 我只想找他谈谈
About what? About the case.
谈什么 谈案子
What about the case?
案子怎么了
I mean...
你...
what did you tell him?
跟他说什么了
He's dead now, so it doesn't matter, does it?
反正他都死了 说什么也不重要了
He knew, John.
他知道 约翰
He knew everything.
他全都知道
He said we were all going to jail.
他说我们全都要进监狱
Because of what you did.
因为你干的事
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
I know why you were there.
我知道你为什么在那
I have a baby coming, dude.
我孩子马上要生了
I wanna meet my baby.
我想见我孩子
Whose idea was Eric? The guy's.
谁说是埃里克的 那个人
Who the fuck is the guy?
那个人他妈到底是谁
Why don't you talk to Gilbert, John, okay?
你为什么不去问吉尔伯特 约翰
Why don't you ask him these questions? Oh, I'm going to.
你去问他这些问题 我会去的
Maybe it'd be a good idea before I do, though,
不过我觉得在我去之前
that you and I sit here and go over every little detail
我们俩好好聊聊这两天的每一个细节
over the last two days
比较好吧
so I can try to figure out how to save you from this.
这样好让我想想怎么救你
So you can see your little one.
好让你见到你孩子
We'll start from the beginning, how's that?
我们从头说起 可以吗
Oh, Mrs. Rayburn, Meg.
雷伯恩太太 梅格
We-- We made you a little ceviche.
我...我们做了点酸橘汁腌鱼
We didn't know how you like it.
不知道你喜不喜欢吃
Oh, my God, that is so kind.
天啊 真是太谢谢你们了
So sorry for all of this.
我很遗憾
We loved Marco.
我们都爱马可
He was like family to us.
他对我们来说就像是家人
Meg? Meg?
梅格 梅格
Would you please help the children with some lemonade?
能帮忙给孩子们倒点柠檬汁吗
Yeah. Of course.
当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗
Yeah. Oh, my Gosh.
记得 天啊
John?
约翰
Who is that?
那是谁
You don't wanna know. I do wanna know.
你不会想知道的 我想知道
Save you a lot of heartbreak, you don't wanna know.
为了不让你心碎 你还是别知道了
I'm a big boy. I don't need you saving my heart.
我成年了 不必你操心我
Way above your pay grade. Watch and learn.
她和你不是一路人 仔细看好了
Excuse me. Anybody sitting here?
不好意思 这儿有人吗
No.
没有
You see that guy over there?
你看到那边那个男的了吗
You know him? He says he knows you.
你认识他吗 他说他认识你
What did he say about me?
他怎么说我的
He says that you're dangerous.
他说你很危险
That I should be careful with you.
要我小心一点
Yep. Well, why are you here?
没错 那你为什么还来
Maybe I like a little bit of danger.
因为我喜欢一点小刺♥激♥
How long have you known that guy? Couple of weeks.
你认识那男的多久了 有几周了
He's my new partner.
他是我的新搭档
You're a cop. Uh, detective.
你是警♥察♥ 是警探
That's much sexier. Much, much, much sexier.
这称谓性感 非常非常性感
Can I buy you another drink? No, thank you.
我请你喝一杯吧 不用了谢谢
Nothing?
真不用吗
No?
不用吗
Really?
真的吗
Okay.
好吧
You know, I know it's not any of my business, but
我知道不关我的事 可我还是想知道
how do you know him?
你怎么认识他的
Well, actually, we used to live together. For years.
我们曾经住在一起 好几年
This was a bad idea.
那你可有得受了
I think so. Mr. Detective.
是啊 警探先生
I actually have a real name. It's Marco Diaz.
我有名字 我叫马可·迪亚兹
I'm Meg. Rayburn.
我叫梅格·雷伯恩
Rayburn?
雷伯恩
Are you his ex? Oh, no.
你是他前妻 糟了
What? Did I say something funny?
怎么 我说了什么好笑的吗
What?
怎么
Did I say something funny?
我说了什么好笑的吗
He doesn't have an ex. I'm his sister.
他才没有前妻 我是他妹妹
"Treat her nice."
难怪说"对她好一点"
Come on. I'll buy you a drink.
好了 我请你喝一杯吧
You deserve it.
你应得的
You deserve it.
不用客气
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
I can't figure out what you're doing, Roy.
我不知道你在干什么 罗伊
Trying to save Kevin from a murder charge.
拯救凯文免于谋杀指控
A simple "thank you" will do.
说句谢谢就行
And what is it that you do for a living? I invest.
你到底是干哪一行的 投资
In what?
投资什么
Are you a history guy, John?
你喜欢历史吗 约翰
You think it bends towards justice?
你觉得历史总会趋向正义吗
See, I don't.
我不觉得
World War II, we set Tokyo on fire.
第二次世界大战 我们轰炸东京
Millions of dead civilians. Was that justice?
死了上百万平民 这是正义吗
No, history's written by the winners.
不 历史是由胜者写的
And I favor anything that tilts the scales in my direction.
我喜欢任何能趋向于我的事物
That's what I invest in. That's why I want you to be sheriff.
这就是我的投资 所以我希望你成为警长
But Kevin killing a cop?
但是凯文杀了一名警♥察♥
That wouldn't be helpful.
那可不大有利
And Eric O'Bannon?
埃里克·奥班农呢
My guys will take care of it.
我的人会处理好的
Don't touch O'Bannon.
别碰奥班农
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表