剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
No. No. Good.
没有 好
Can you step out of the car, please?
你能下车吗
Why? Because I asked you nicely.
为什么 因为我要求你
I'm so sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Did you get my text?
你收到我的信息了吗
I had to take these people fishing. I'm so sorry. Who's here?
我得带那些人去钓鱼 对不起 谁来了
Uh, no one.
没人
There's a truck in the driveway. I know.
车道上有一辆车 我知道
What's going on? It's a gift.
怎么回事 这是个礼物
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's a gift. More of an acknowledgment.
这是个礼物 更像是嘉奖
It's from Roy.
罗伊送的
Are you shitting me?
你开玩笑吗
That's from--?
那是...
Are you shitting me? It's for you!
你开玩笑吗 是给你的
He wanted me to tell you that he appreciates your work.
他要我告诉你他很感激你的工作
And so do I, but I really gotta go. Oh, my gosh.
我也是 但我得走了 天啊
Listen, there's, uh, two bottles in the refrigerator.
冰箱里有两瓶奶
He had a late nap, so just, you know, wait an hour or so.
他晚些时候小睡了一会 所以你等一小时再喂
I'm good. Wow, Daddy got a new truck.
我没事 爸爸有新车了
Here you go. You two behave, okay?
给 你们俩乖乖的
Heck, no. We're gonna get into all kinds of trouble.
才不 我们俩会给你惹一堆麻烦
We're gonna go joyriding in Daddy's new truck.
我们要坐爸爸的新车去兜风
Go. Have fun. Have a margarita for me.
去吧 好好玩 帮我喝上一杯玛格丽塔酒
Dinner with adults. I hope I remember how to use a fork.
和成年人喝酒 真希望我还记得怎么用叉子
You know, try to read him a book
给他念故事书吧
instead of falling asleep in front of the TV.
别在电视前睡着了
Bye. I love you. Bye.
再见 我爱你 再见
Please spread your legs. Hands on the car.
请分开双腿 手放在车上
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
I'm just doing my job, ma'am.
我只是在做我的工作 女士
Now, please, turn around. Face the car.
请转过去 面向你的车
I'm gonna need your name and badge number.
我要知道你的名字和警徽号♥
Of course, ma'am.
当然了 女士
You're clean. You can get back in your car now.
你没问题 可以回到你的车上了
The whole department's concerned about your safety, Ms. O'Bannon.
整个警局都很担心你的安全 奥班农小姐
A lot of people are upset about what happened to Detective Diaz.
很多人为迪亚茨警探的遭遇而难过
You have a good night, okay?
祝你今晚愉快
Hey, Roy. You get my thankyou?
罗伊 看到我的谢礼了吗
Yes, I did. I tried to call you earlier.
看到了 我之前想早点打给你
I don't know what to say. It's beautiful.
我不知道该说什么 很漂亮
Six-point-two liter engine. Should pull any boat you want.
6.2升引擎 拖多大的船都可以
That's amazing.
太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
But you really didn't have to do that.
但是你真的不用这样
You probably know by now,
你可能现在已经知道了
Kevin, I don't do much I don't want to do.
凯文 我不会做不想做的事
I heard you had some excitement out on the water today.
我听说你们今天出海闹得很嗨啊
You could say that.
可以这么说
The boys want to make it up to you tonight.
这几个小子想要今晚补偿你
Take you out on the town.
带你去镇上兜兜
No, that's really not necessary. I've got the baby tonight.
真的不必了 我今晚得陪小宝宝
Ah, that's too bad. I don't want there to be any ill will.
太不巧了 可我也不想你们相互积恶
Got an idea.
有办法了
Why don't you let your mom take Rocky for the night?
不如让你妈今晚陪洛基睡觉吧
Bet she'd love that.
她肯定乐意
Yeah, yeah, that's a great idea.
行行行 这主意不错
Let me, uh... Let me call her.
我...我打个电♥话♥给她
Excellent.
好极了
Enjoy your new ride.
好好享受你的新车吧
Oklahoma, man. It's shaped like a pot with a handle.
俄克拉何马州 就像个带把柄的锅
A hot pot. You can't just hold the handle. You need a potholder.
热锅 你不能直接用手握 得用隔热垫
Arkansas looks like a potholder. I was born in Colorado--
阿肯色州就像隔热垫 我生在科罗拉多州
Shut the fuck up.
他妈的给我闭嘴
Can't tell it from Wyoming on a map.
地图上看不出怀俄明州
Florida's like a big dick swinging off the bottom of the US of A.
佛罗里达州就像是美国底下的大鸡鸡
O'Bannon. You got a visitor. Who is it?
奥班农 有人探视 谁
Georgia's shaped like my... Fuck do I know?
佐治亚州就像 我他妈怎么知道
Hands on the gate.
双手放门上
South Carolina's shaped like the sweet patootie of
南卡罗来纳州像我第一次看到的
the first girl that ever showed me one.
妹子的性感翘臀
Okay, buddy, here we go.
好了 我们下车了
Good boy.
真听话
Here we go.
好了
We're gonna go see Grandma.
我们去看奶奶啦
Mom, you in there? Yeah, honey.
妈 你在吗 在 亲爱的
Somebody wants to see you. He's falling asleep.
有人想要见你 他快要睡着啦
Look at him.
快看
Hi, Grandma. Hey, buddy.
跟奶奶打个招呼 伙计
I didn't know you were here.
没想到你也在
Thank you so much for doing this.
谢谢你愿意照看他
Any excuse to see my little guy. Hi.
能见到我的小宝宝就好 你好呀
Listen, I have everything in here that you're gonna need. Uh--
我把你需要的都带来了
There's diapers, wipes, these two--
尿布 湿纸巾 两...
Kevin, I had five children.
凯文 我带大了五个孩子了
Okay. They were all babies once upon a time.
好 他们也都是从小宝宝长大的
Use Purell on your hands. Be careful, please.
记得洗手 一定要小心点
Mom has something that she wants to tell you, Kev.
妈有事想跟你说 小凯
Um, I can't really talk.
我赶时间
You'll want to hear what she has to say.
她说的你会想听的
Okay.
行吧
What?
什么
What?
怎么了
I spoke with Soledad Diaz today.
我今天和索莱达·迪亚茨谈过了
They're gonna accept the plea.
他们准备接受辩诉协议
They are?
是吗
Really?
真的吗
Really?
真的吗
So, it's over? Thank you.
所以都结束了吗 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you so much!
太谢谢了 太谢谢了
Oh, Kevin. Please. Put me down.
凯文 放我下来
I love you, I love you, I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
What did you say to her?
你怎么和她说的
I told her the truth. Some of it.
我告诉她真♥相♥ 也没全说
Did you hear that, Rock? Did you hear this?
你听到了吗 洛洛 你听到了吗
We got such good news.
我们有好消息
Maybe Meg will come home now.
也许这下梅格会回家了
Daddy loves you.
爸爸爱你
Yes, who's the bestest boy?
谁是最棒的
Hey, Kevin. I really gotta go, man.
凯文 我真的得走了
When did you get this? Today.
你什么时候搞到这辆车的 今天
You drove down to Key West to get this? No, it was a gift.
你开去西礁买♥♥回来的吗 别人送的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
Really.
真的
John, I don't have to explain my business to you.
约翰 我没必要把我的事都解释给你听吧
No, you're right. You don't.
你说得对 是不用
Hey, Kevin.
凯文
The court hasn't approved the plea.
法♥院♥还没有批准辩诉协议
I wouldn't be discussing it with anyone.
我不会和别人谈这事
Okay, John. Thank you.
好 约翰 谢谢你
But I already know that. I'm not a fucking idiot.
可我已经知道了 我他妈又不是白♥痴♥
I tried to get some Little Debbies through. Swiss rolls.
我本来想给你带点小黛比牌的蛋糕卷
They confiscated them.
他们没收了
Santos came by to see me. She said you were gonna plead out.
桑托斯来找过我 她说你会被请♥愿♥保释
When we lived on Oceanside, we shared a room. Remember?
我们住在海岸的时候还挤一间房♥ 记得吗
Mom and Dad used to fight so bad.
爸妈经常打架
They'd go from room to room throwing shit at each other.
他们一间间相互砸东西
Remember that pirate ashtray?
还记得那个海盗烟灰缸吗
When Mom chucked it through the sliding glass door?
妈把它砸向玻璃门
She had a good fucking arm.
她还真♥他♥妈♥有力
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表