剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表
You don't look dangerous.
你看上去不危险
All right, then.
那好吧
AC is busted, seat don't go back,
空调坏了 座位没法后调
and I keep a .45 nearby at all times.
我随身带着一把.45
Just so's you know.
和你说一声
Your choice.
随便你
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Oh, shit.
该死
You got a story?
有什么有意思的事吗
I got nothing but time.
我现在有的是时间
Okay, you don't have to talk if you don't want to.
好吧 你如果不想说话的话不用说
I'm just passing the hours.
我只是想消磨时间
Want a hit of this?
想来点吗
No.
不
It's prescription.
这是药用的
Whatever your trouble, it'll ease your pain.
不管你有什么麻烦 都能减轻你的痛苦
Go slow, friend.
慢点 朋友
It's been a long time.
好久没抽过了
The first time I ever smoked,
我第一次抽
my brother Danny got me to roll a joint
是我哥哥丹尼带我搞了一卷
so we could get a couple of sisters to go skinny dipping.
这样我们可以约几个小妞去裸泳
Me and my sister never needed no joint.
我和我姐们儿不用烟就去
Still don't.
现在还是不用
What am I supposed to do? He's not at Marco's.
我能怎么办 他不在马可家
He's not answering his phone. Hang on, Meg.
他也不接电♥话♥ 等等 梅格
Doctor Joe, thank you so much.
乔医生 谢谢你
Always happy to help, Sally.
乐意至极 萨莉
You're a doll.
你太好了
And John has my vote for sheriff.
我会投约翰做警长的
Fingers crossed.
我保证
Meg? Did you call Kevin?
梅格 你联♥系♥凯文了吗
I, uh, I left a message.
我留言了
You don't think he's drinking again, do you?
你觉得他不会又开始酗酒了吧
I don't know. I don't know, Mom.
我不知道 我不知道 妈妈
Well, check his bars.
去他常去的酒吧看看
Fuck.
操
Hey, do you remember the first time that your dad hit you, man?
你还记得你♥爸♥爸第一次揍你的时候吗
You remember that? And you tasted your own blood...
你记得吗 你尝到自己的嘴巴里
in the inside of your mouth?
有血的味道
And you cut the inside of your lip with your teeth?
你的牙咬破了自己的嘴唇
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna have to hurt you so bad.
我不想把你揍得太惨
I don't wanna have to hurt you.
我不想非要揍你
We still doing stone crabs Saturday night?
周六还是石蟹之夜吗
For sure.
当然了
I know. I know, man. I know this is how he does it, huh?
我知道 伙计 我知道他就是这样做的
This is how John Rayburn cleans up his trash, man.
约翰·雷伯恩就是这样处理他的垃圾
Fuck. I'll tell you something, though. John Rayburn ain't shit,
我告诉你 约翰·雷伯恩什么都不是
'cause I'm used to motherfuckers trying to kill me themselves.
因为要我命的混♥蛋♥多得是
None of this middle-management, punk-ass bullshit.
没人会给我来这套假惺惺的
I didn't feel that, bitch.
没感觉 贱♥人♥
You ain't shit.
你什么都不是
Fuckhead.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
操
Just sink into it.
沉浸进去
Let it all go.
忘掉一切
I'm running. Running.
我在逃跑 逃跑
I bet you a real angry son of a gun, aren't you?
你肯定是个坏家伙 对吧
I'm running.
我在逃跑
I heard you the first time.
我听到你说的了
It's the only way to make it better.
只有这样才会更好
So, smash some shit, make a mess.
那就破坏点东西 大闹一番
I already did that.
我已经做过了
And the world didn't stop spinning.
地球还是一样转
We are not the center...
我们不是中心
because there is no center.
因为根本没有中心
There is no center.
根本没有中心
I heard you the first time.
我听到你说的了
Bus station's just up ahead.
前面就是公交站了
**Pack up all my cares and woes*
*收起我所有的烦恼和忧伤
**Here I go*
*我在这里
**Singing low*
*独自歌♥唱
**Bye*
*再见
**Bye, blackbird*
*再见 黑鸟
When's it gonna end, John?
最终会怎么样 约翰
When's it gonna end?
最终会怎么样
**Bye-bye*
*再见
**Blackbird*
*黑鸟
All right, almost there.
好了 快到了
Fuck.
操
Let's go. Get it off.
走吧 拿下来
Fuck.
操
There we go.
这就好了
Got a little trash to take care of.
有点垃圾要处理一下
Meg, where you been?
梅格 你去哪了
Haven't seen you since I hit on you at that full moon party.
自从在满月派对上和你聊天后就没见过你
I've been busy with the campaign.
我一直忙着竞选的事
Hey, have you seen my brother around?
你在这见过我哥哥吗
the one with the preggers wife? Yeah, Kevin.
老婆怀孕的那个 对 凯文
Thought he was off the sauce.
我以为他戒了
He is. I just was curious if you'd seen him around.
是戒了 我只是好奇你见没见过他
No, not for a month or more.
没 一个多月没见了
How about you, you want a taste?
你怎么样 来一杯
Oh, maybe later.
以后再说吧
Is that a promise or a tease?
这以后是要还是不要
You haven't, for any reason,
你最近有没有
seen either one of my brothers, have you?
见过我哪个哥哥
Jesus. Did you have a rough day?
天哪 你今天过得很糟吗
And night, and day before that, and night before that.
夜里也很糟 还有昨天 昨晚
I just worked a triple. Thirty-six on.
我刚连着上了三个班 36个小时
You okay?
你还好吗
Was that a class in law school? Dumb Questions?
你当法学院上课吗 问这蠢问题
Sorry, I just found out this morning my mom's really dying.
抱歉 我今早上刚发现我妈真的要死了
Whoa, shit, sorry.
操 抱歉
You want a drink?
想喝一杯吗
Uh, no, I can't.
不 我不能
Actually, you know what, fuck it.
其实 妈的
I could have just a quick one.
我可以喝一杯
Hey, Lannie.
莱尼
Kevin.
凯文
Yes. Yes, sir. All I asked
是 先生 我只要求
was for you to abide by a few simple rules.
你遵守那么几条简单的规定
I know, and I fucked that up. What time is it?
我知道 我没遵守 几点了
I'm such a fucking idiot Is it not past 10 P.M.?
我他妈的是个白♥痴♥ 过十点了没有
Yes. It is definitely late. What does that mean?
是 绝对很晚了 这意味着什么
I know, but What do you know?
我知道 但 你知道什么
I know that I can't be here past 10 p.M., but you have to understand--
我知道十点后我不能在这 但你得明白
True or false?
你就说是不是吧
You were just caught sneaking around the docks,
你被抓到在码头附近偷偷摸摸的
and you maybe saw some things.
而且你可能看到了什么东西
True, but you have to understand, sir, I didn't have a choice.
是 但是你得明白 我别无选择
I didn't know where else to go.
我没有别的地方可去了
Why those?
为什么戴着手套
Yes.
对
See? Look, this? This has nothing to do with me
你看 这 这跟我和
trying to have anything to do with your guys,
你们的人没关系
or whatever you got going here.
也跟你们的工作没关系
Listen, let me tell you what happened, okay?
你听我说都发生了什么 好吗
I go to see this guy that I know.
我去找一个认识的家伙
剧集 | 至亲血统(2015) | 导航列表